Reply To: Interview Phil & Joe & Winnie & Marilyn

Forums Libraries Phil Callahan Interview Phil & Joe & Winnie & Marilyn Reply To: Interview Phil & Joe & Winnie & Marilyn

Phil: Sure. That’s why, in some ways, God has taken care of things. On Memorial Day, I’m going to be on TV. I’m going to be in Washington with the President and getting my Medal of Honor. So, I’m going to tell everyone about paramagnetism. Then it will catch on like wildfire because someone with a Medal of Honor will be up there telling them about it and they will believe. The doctors will even start to believe.

Joe: Paramagnetics is God’s gift to man. Why don’t you tell about the statues you drilled holes in the bottom and filled with paramagnetics? (To Marilyn) He carries it in his pocket all the time. I’ve never seen him when he hasn’t got it in his pocket.

Phil: I’ve had this in my pocket ever since the Army. It’s filled with paramagnetic rock. It’s a novel statue and it’s filled with paramagnetic rock. I never catch a cold or get sick or anything.

Joe: Notice the parallels between Dr. Callahan and Dr. Vogel. They were both very religious. In that one article I gave you today, he put the paramagnetic iron, the magnetite iron in oil. He sat down and he looked at it and looked at it and he kept thinking about the Virgin Mary and it formed in the oil. It’s in that article. It’s unbelievable.

Marilyn: You remember that guy that used to come to Tucson? I believe his name was Richard. He put magnetite in ballpoint pen cases and carry them.

Phil: Yeah, I remember that. Vogel and Reich did the same thing too.

Joe: I still have a Wilhelm Reich box in Tucson.

Marilyn: Oh, you do?

Phil: I’ve built one and it works real good.

Joe: He used rusty iron oxide coming off of steel wool and stuff like that. I found you’re a lot better off to go to the pure oxide from the iron and take the magnetic iron oxide from magnetite, or black paramagnetic sand.

Phil: When I was in Ireland, I would take a rusty tin can, scrape all the rusty iron oxide off the tin can. About the same time, Elmer’s glue came out during the war. I would mix it with the pure iron oxide. I had a little peanut tube and I would use a big square of that and power my own radio. I would carry it behind the hedgerows to make sure no one was following me.

Joe: He told me that Elmer’s glue, which is the hoof of a horse and is diamagnetic, and iron oxide which is paramagnetic, and mix them together, you have the perfect deal.

Phil: You’ve got the perfect yin and yang. The Chinese knew all about yin and yang. They knew that plants were diamagnetic and rocks were paramagnetic.

Joe: Well, five thousand years ago, they were using paramagnetics for their compasses.

Phil: The first compass used had paramagnetic rock. They actually floated. It would float even though it was rock, it was in diamagnetic water and the paramagnetic property of it repelled to keep it up.

The compass was invented in China during the Han Dynasty between the 2nd century BC and 1st century AD where it was called the “south-governor” or “South Pointing Fish” (sīnán 司南).

EDUCATOR HOW-TO: MAKE A COMPASS WITH A FISH. A FISH? YES, A FISH.

MAY 18, 2012

Two thousand years ago, the compass — as we know it — was in its infancy. The Chinese made primitive compasses by carving a piece of lodestone (a naturally occurring magnetic iron-ore) into the shape of a ladle to represent the Great Bear constellation (we know this portion as the Big Dipper).  The finished ladle was then placed on a highly polished surface, where the larger end, or bowl, was attracted to magnetic north — causing the handle to point south.

The compass was eventually introduced to the west from China via Arab traders.  The Chinese possessed this important technology for more than a thousand years before the Europeans learned of it.

compass-01

During the Middle Ages, the Chinese set up several factories to produce compasses. One of the compasses produced was in the shape of a fish cut from a very thin leaf of iron — so thin that it could float on water by taking advantage of surface tension. The fish was then stroked against a lodestone until it was magnetized. When placed in the water, it would turn until its head pointed south and its tail pointed north.

Try your hand at making this south-pointing fish:

Materials:

Fish template
    Pen (black Sharpie works well)
    Permanent markers in bright colors
    Scissors
    Strong magnets
    Large gauge metal yarn needle
    Styrofoam meat tray (or any other flat piece of Styrofoam)
    Large bowl
    Water

Procedure:

1. Tell the class the story about the Chinese being among the first to have compass technology.
    2. Explain that, in medieval China, a device known as the “south-pointing” fish was invented.
    3. Now tell students to get ready to make their own “south-pointing” fish!
    4. Using the template below, trace a fish onto a piece of Styrofoam and then cut it out.
    5. Use permanent markers to decorate your fish.
    6. Fill a large bowl with water.
    7. Place your fish into the water.
    8. Magnetize your needle by pulling it straight across the magnet several times or more, depending on the strength of your magnet.
    9. Figure out which way to place your needle on top of the fish so the fish’s head will point south.

fish

Congratulations! You’ve made a Nemo that can find its own way.

Joe: Well, I don’t know. He’s learned so much. He’s talked about the pads that he made to wear out of magnetic iron oxide, clay and salt water. Why was the salt water from sea salt so important?

Phil: Because it has every natural element that you need for your body. In other waters, salt water is the same as your blood. Salt water is just blood without hemoglobin. That’s why they can substitute saline solution for blood sometimes.

Joe: I’ve got another one to share with you that’s really unbelievable. I’ve taken seaweed, compressed it. Used it for a filter and I can get stuff out of water that doesn’t even assay. This filter will take out minerals, ionics, and colloidals. It will take them all. All you have to do is wash the stuff and clean it up and you can use it over and over again.

Phil: That’s all they used on the coast of Ireland. It’s almost impossible now because of the chemical companies, but in the old days, that’s all they used. They would collect the seaweed left up on the shore which is what this little vial is. It’s carrying turp and it’s carrying seaweed too. That’s turp which they cut in the bog and burned for the bark.

Joe: That turp that they burn is mosslike and it is very close to being lignite.

(Admin note : what is meant here is Peat – Peat from the bogs in Ireland)

Phil: That’s why the old Irish islanders were so healthy. They were burning something close to lignite. It didn’t have the sulfur and so didn’t ruin your lungs.

Joe: Marilyn, he just said he mixes the iron oxide magnetite with Elmer’s glue and paints it on the wall. It creates a faraday cage. It’s a very healthy house, very healthy. There’s no stray magnetic radiation.

Phil: That’s an easy way to do it. Just plaster your walls with it.

Marilyn: He likes the möbius. He puts them all around.

Phil: Sure.

Joe: He’s saying that the möbius is made with these plastics. And audio videotape records all this imagery on them and those are good, but he’s saying that Elmer’s glue is even better.

Phil: You can grind up rock and mix it with Elmer’s glue then make just about anything you want. You can make a statue out of it or anything you want. I usually just buy a plastic statue and fll it with paramagnetic rock, but you could actually make a statue out of it. Other uses you can use it for would be to place it in the in every room of the house if you’re under high voltage power lines. Spikes that occur with sixty cycle alternating currents are known as rogue electricity and it wreaks havoc with the body’s electromagnetic balance. Magnetite around the house keeps the body in balance electro-magnetically.

Joe: Black Mountain, between Phoenix and Tucson, is primarily paramagnetic rock. Every winter it rains or sometimes snows. The mountain ices over and breaks it up. Then the sediment comes down as black sand. The further they go down, the fner they get. At the base of the mountain, paramagnetic rock has turned into pretty good sized crystals. Then about ffteen miles away they become very fne crystals.

Phil: I’ll bet there is good plant life at the bottom of the mountain.

Joe: Oh, you can’t believe the plant growth in there. Now, that’s another thing I want to talk to you about. How does the magnetic iron oxide enhance the soil to the point that you can get by with less water?

Phil: Well, that’s what happens around here with all this soil around here. Look how green everything is.. these trees. Everything is really green around here, and yet, we only get about twelve inches of rain a year. That twelve inches is like sixty inches in Florida because the paramagnetic soil holds the water. Instead of the water evaporating in two or three hours, the water evaporates in two, three or four days. If you have a puddle of water around here, it takes it days and days for it to evaporate.

Joe: The trees pick up this colloidal and ionic iron. Does that increase their ability to take the water through their cellular fiber?

Phil: Yeah. Those little tubules that go up the tree, the smallest one is called a microtubule. They bring the paramagnetic dirt up through them. You can’t grow crops in sand like pure sand on a beach. You have to have paramagnetism in the soil. All good farm soil has to be paramagnetic. That’s what has been destroyed with chemical farming. The more chemicals you put on, the more you have to put on.

Joe: I sold ten tons of iron one time to the Goeffe family, remember? They took it back to Intercourse, Pennsylvania. They were Mennonites.

They had clay back there that had never grown anything. They took this magnetite from Arizona and spread it over the clay felds.

They took clay that was worthless on its own and turned it into beautiful felds.

Phil: A lot of clay is paramagnetic. But just as much of it isn’t. A lot of clay is just dead mud. When it rains, It’s just dead mud. If you  mix paramagnetic rock with it, you have diamagnetism of the clay and paramagnetism of the rock and you can grow anything in it. My original experiments were just with potted plants. I experimented with how much magnetism to use in each pot. I have notebooks on that.

Joe: Remember, we did the same thing with Dr. Ricketts. We put paramagnetics in one pot. The paramagnetic plants would be double the size of the other plants.

Marilyn: He did time released photos of them too.

Phil: Yeah, time lapse photography shows as a great demonstration of the growth.

Marilyn: Maybe we ought to do a video of that.

Joe: I love the old man, but he passed away. He was in his nineties and passed. I can’t get along with the kid. The kid thinks only about money.

Phil: (points) That’s one of the best books I have ever seen. It was written by an English soldier who was captured by the Germans.. he had a pet kestrel. The Germans really treated him good because they never saw a guy with a bird on his shoulder that would just sit there all the time. It’s a great book.

Joe: You read a wide variety of books.

Phil: Yeah, I’ve got a little bit of everything up there.

Marilyn: Have you read “The da  Vinci Code”? It’s a new book out.

Joe: Marilyn got that the other day. I gave it to her to read.

Phil: Here is a picture of a paramagnetic tower house. They built a limestone castle on a tower house. It was very energetic. That’s my wife’s and my living room. That’s where I asked  her to marry me. Now it’s been taken over by the tourist bureau, so it’s a hotel now.

Marilyn: She told me you went on a world trip before you got married.

Phil: Yeah, I hiked around the world.

Joe: He had just his deep britches and his overshoes and a few matches in his pocket.

Phil: I had a 20 pound knapsack and a canteen. I carried a change of clothes and some granola bars.

Joe: The prickly pear cactus in Arizona form white matting on them from the cochineal bug. If you pull it off with a knife and rub it on a piece of white paper, it turns to a royal purple color. It’s used as a dye. But if you reduce it down atomically, you’ll find that royal purple contains gold.

cochineal Insect (bug) the red color

Cochineal (Dactylopius coccus)

cochineal originally came from Mexico and was not known in Egypt at the time. Peru remains the worlds largest producer and exporter of (cochineal insect) At present,the insect is commercially produced on cactus pear plantations in Peru, the Canary Islands, Chile, Bolivia, South Africa and Mexico. Peru is the main producer of cochineal, with 85% of the total, followed by the Canary Islands, Bolivia and Chile. A high percentage of Peruvian cochineal (natural organic colorant ) comes from insect gathering by small farmer families.

The red dye, carmin red cochineal is obtained from the eggs of the female insect, The total life cycle of females is between 60 to 120 days while the males cycle is 45 to 90 days

Cochineal is the name used to describe both the colour and its raw material source, the dried pregnant females of Dactylopius species of insects, especially D. coccus Costa. The process begins with drying cochineal female insects, which reduces the weight by 70 % Between 80 000 and 150 000 insects are required to produce 1 kg of dried cochineal. (The principal pigment) in cochineal is carminic acid, being very soluble in water. Good quality raw cochineal can reach 18 to 22 % of insect dry weight Current major usages of cochineal and its derivates are in the food, drug and cosmetics, textilies, industries, and as biological stains. Carminic acid.

Carminic acid, extracted from cochineal, has many uses as a colouring agent. For example, food (milk products, fillings, icings, confectionery, meat products, cereals, soft drinks, liquors, ice-creams, salads, jellies, juices and chewing gums), cosmetics (eye shadows, lipsticks and masks), the pharmaceutical industry (solutions).

The red colour is cochineal dye, the yellow colour is safflower dye, the blue colour is indigo dye and the green colour is a mixture of indigo and tumeric dyes Water quality in cochineal dyeing is very important. Colour changes dramatically according to the pH, depending on the colorant type. The cochineal term derives fromthe Greek κόκος and then the latin coccinum

So, here’s a plant that’s extracting the gold from the soil that’s showing up in the spun silk of the bug.

The Spaniards knew that. They used to take this for dye and send it back to Spain.

Then after they broke the coal down, they got all the colors of the rainbow out of the coal.

Marilyn: Now, what is this one here about Christ? I notice it is a Christ like picture.

Phil: That’s the Shroud of Turin. That’s the image that appeared on the shroud. I took that picture. I’m probably the only man that has touched the Tilma of the Virgin of Guadalupe, which is sacred in this country. On the Shroud of Turin, I was asked to come over and do an infrared study

on both of them. I did an infrared study on the Virgin of Guadalupe.

Joe: Was that iron oxide on the Shroud of Turin, or was it red ochre?

Phil: It was iron oxide. Obviously, it came from the soil. What happened was when they laid the body on the shroud, the shroud was a long piece of cloth that folded over his body. On the bottom shows his back. It is on display now in Italy. It is behind glass so people can view it.

Joe: But it didn’t come from the blood of the body, it came from the soil. Is that why people such as kings and queens in history have been buried in a river?

Phil: Some of it came from blood, like where it was really white. Apparently the water and blood were diamagnetic and repelled the paramagnetic. So, you have a lot of white spots, but the image itself was red ochre.

Joe: What about these people, these kings and queens in China, South America and even in Africa? They buried their royalty in red ochre.

Phil: Red ochre is considered a sacred soil. It is a sacred chemical too. It was used for healing as an ancient herbal.

Joe: But it doesn’t have the healing aspects of magnetite, because magnetite is the end of the rusting process and ochre is going that way.

Phil: Ochre is going that way, but it doesn’t make that much difference. You can take magnetite or rust from a metal tin can. Iron oxide is just more paramagnetic than red ochre.

Joe: You just get higher CGSs out of the end product.

Phil: Right. So, it slowly becomes highly paramagnetic.

Joe: Now, the blood itself is paramagnetic.

Phil: Blood itself is paramagnetic, but it’s hard to measure because it’s got so much water in it. If you use the CGS meter, it goes diamagnetic because you’re measuring the water. It’s like a transistor with trace elements of paramagnetism.

Joe: If you dehydrate the water and put the powdered blood plasma in…

Phil: Then it would be the other way which I have done by letting the water evaporate.

Joe: So you spent a lot of time on the shroud.

Phil: Oh yeah. I’ve got a paper on it somewhere.

Joe: I’d like to read that sometime.

Phil: I thought I had an extra copy around here somewhere. I don’t even see one copy of it. I don’t know what I did with it. That’s a Security Service award. I got that for working on paramagnetism. The USDA believed me. I didn’t have any problem with the USDA.

Joe: That’s one of the frst CGS meters?

Phil: No. It’s an antenna. It’s diamagnetic. That’s a coil of string so I can see what I’m using for an antenna on the oscilloscope.

Joe: I bought a deal from Armand Bickell, the old man from Germany.

( Admin note, yes, again, it is not Armand Bickell, it is  Dr. Armin Bickel )

I think the transcriber was on serious good dope that day :)

RADIOMETRIC SURVEY

Finding water and mineral resources by analyzing the background radiation with special scintillation counters

The radiometric survey is our key technology. We are using scintillation counters for measuring gamma radiation emanating from the Earth because it provides valuable information about elements and structures of the underground. We detect sub-surface resources of water bodies, oil prospects, kimberlite pipes and potentially gold and other metals, by using both the background radiation and spectrographic analysis of specific isotopes.

How scintillation counters work

Schematic view of a photomultiplier coupled to a scintillator, illustrating detection of gamma rays.

(Image: Wikimedia Commons, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.)

• Gamma radiation is analyzed by sensitive scintillation counters with specially dotted crystal sensors in glide mode.
    • Through these crystal sensors, gamma rays are received, converted into light flashes, and amplified as electric impulses by a photo multiplier.
    • The data is recorded in impulses per second (ips).

Proven technology:

• Scintillation counters are commonly used in geophysical surveys for several decades. However, most of them are employed for analyzing radioactive spots.
    • On the other hand, using background radiation for surveys is not common knowledge. This is our USP.

How we use our scintillation counters

Image source: Operating manual written by Dr. Armin Bickel

The background radiation coming from the inner Earth shows subnormal activity when it passes through water and oil. This pattern allows detecting water and oil reserves, depicting its boundaries and determining the best spots for exploration drillings.

The specific scintillation counters that we are using provide quantitative and qualitative results, making possible a large number of geophysical analyses, i.e.:

• Identifying the exact location of groundwater deposits and aquifers, as well as potential sources of primary water
    • Deposits of minerals and precious metals
    • Search for petroleum prospects
    • Detection of kimberlite pipes
    • Anomalies such as faults, fissures, tectonic distortions

The scintillation detectors that had been developed by Dr. Armin Bickel some 40 years ago in the United States were successfully used to uncover oil reserves in Texas and California, and gold and copper deposits in French Guayana in the seventies. Mobile scintillation counters based on this technology have since been further developed by us. This geophysical remote sensing technology allows locating underground water and oil reservoirs as well as identifying specific radioactive isotopes of chemical elements by measuring gamma radiation.

Dr. Armin Bickel was a member of the NASA team of Wernher von Braun, the father of the Apollo program that sent man to the moon. After his retirement, Dr. Bickel developed portable scintillation counters with very high accuracy. Both von Braun and Dr. Bickel emigrated from Germany to the US after WW II.

Dr. Bickel was an endowed researcher and had a wide knowledge spectrum, most of which is not available anymore today.

However, Dr. Bickel introduced Edgar Gummerum to the “secrets” of his proprietary method of interpretation of scintillation counter signals.

Case study: Radiometric survey in the Sudanese desert

Sub-normal activity, indicating sub-surface water (see green ellipse). Survey made by Edgar Gummerum.
    Troughs in the Gamma profile correlate with underground water streams. The little dots are trees that can be seen as biomarkers. Survey made by Edgar Gummerum.

G-Explorer/Geo-Explorer scintillation counter – Radioactivity as an indicator of geological fault zones in scientific geobiology

<bdi>14 400,40</bdi>

The G-Explorer is a high-precision instrument for measuring subsurface gamma radiation for professional scientists, industry or habitat biology and geobiology consultants. Detection of geological fault areas and groundwater veins as a disturbance factor is possible. Based on a completely new signal analysis method, ROM-ELEKTRONIK’s scintillation electronic counters are excellent.

Description

Made in Germany by ROM-ELEKTRONIK
    Etudes & Vie – Authorized distributor

A very sensitive, reliable and innovative radiation measurement technology in scientific geobiology!

Explore and detect radioactive radiation in the environment with reliable accuracy!

The graphical processing of data to find underground mineral resources such as water, caves and geological faults, even over large areas, is done via mapping software.

The American SURFER 2D/3D mapping software (not included) provides professional visualization of the measured areasIt can be obtained directly from the designer’s website.

The G-Explorer is designed for professional scientists, industry or habitat biology or geobiology consultants.

The G-Explorer/Geo-Explorer scintillation counter provides both quantitative and qualitative results.

Detailed view of the G-Explorer instrument:

© Image credit – G-Explorer – French translation – Etudes & Vie- B. Louppe

Concept of the device

The G-Explorer instrument is a versatile tool for measuring radioactivity and measuring contamination. It is a particularly fast device that allows reliable detection of the increase in radioactivity. Scanning an area for increased radiation allows the G-Explorer instrument user to advance exceptionally fast, without compromising reliability or accuracy.

The basic device is convenient and it is powered by batteries. It can be equipped with several options and complementary hardware in detection according to your needs and areas of use.

Thus, not only usual applications for measuring radioactivity are possible, but also a variety of geophysical analyses, such as the detection of:

– Groundwater deposits (search for groundwater sources for drilling wells)
    – Mineral and precious
    metal deposits – Diamond deposits – Fault areas such as cracks, tectonic
    faults – Groundwater veins – Large underground
    cavities – Anthropogenic processes
    (*) (archaeology)

– Areas with higher humidity
    – Gold deposits (gold mines)
    – Lithological units and lithological classification of the subsoil before the construction of technical installations and sensitive buildings in areas threatened by earthquakes
    – Radioactive substances present underground

(*) Anthropogenic: a term used to explain that the results observed are due to human activity.

Of course, known measurements of radioactivity are possible such as

– Radon measurement
    – Radioactivity in building
    materials – Radioactivity in foodstuffs
    – Dose rate
    – Gamma spectroscopy

Applications

• Surveillance des matériaux de construction
    • Contamination des sols
    • Mesure du radon
    • Exploration géophysique
    • Hydrogéologie
    • Archéologie
    • Géologie
    • Géobiologie scientifique et biologie de l’habitat.

Haute technologie

Basés sur une toute nouvelle méthode d’analyse des signaux selon la “technologie Fuzzy” ou “système de technologie intelligente floue“(*), les compteurs électroniques à scintillation de ROM-ELEKTRONIK permettent une qualité sans précédent à un prix inégalé.
    La détection des sources de perturbations géobiologiques souterraines et de leurs causes, la détermination des courants d’eau souterrains, la mesure et l’évaluation de la radioactivité dans les matériaux de construction et les aliments, tout cela est facilement possible avec le G-Explorer de ROM-Elektronik.

(*) le système d’intelligence floue (SIF) est un système qui intègre de l’expertise humaine et qui vise à automatiser le raisonnement d’experts humains face à des systèmes complexes. Il constitue une part importante de l’intelligence artificielle.

L’image montre une évaluation exemplaire d’une mesure de plusieurs propriétés. Les marques bleues indiquent les cours d’eau souterrains, les jaunes et rouges les failles géologiques et les points rouges les graves perturbations du sous-sol.

Détecter les sources de rayonnement et les localiser

Les données des mesures sont stockées directement sur la carte mémoire SD afin de permettre un transfert ultérieur sans problème des données vers le PC.
    Par une représentation graphique ou une évaluation numérique, les champs de rayonnements sont localisés et affichés avec précision.
    L’instrument G-Explorer peut également être équipé d’un récepteur GPS (option) pour faciliter la corrélation entre les données de mesure et les données géographiques locales. L’instrument G-Explorer utilise un grand cristal NaI (TI) à scintillation qui est sensible aux rayonnements radioactifs. Les valeurs mesurées sont transférées au processeur du G-Explorer. Ce processeur évalue toute la largeur de bande des informations provenant des rayonnements et les prépare numériquement, puis les affiche sur le grand écran graphique. De plus, une alarme acoustique retentira en cas de dépassement de la valeur limite pré-encodée.

Évaluations avec l’instrument G-Explorer

L’image montre une évaluation exemplaire d’une mesure de plusieurs propriétés. Les marques bleues indiquent les cours d’eau souterrains, les jaunes et rouges les failles géologiques et les points rouges les graves perturbations du sous-sol.

Et en utilisant notre logiciel d’évaluation professionnel pour PC, vous pouvez augmenter encore plus les performances et les fonctionnalités de votre G-Explorer !
    Grâce à l’extension avec un récepteur GPS, vous pouvez afficher et évaluer les données GPS dans Google Earth.

Évaluation avec le GPS couplé à l’instrument G-Explorer

La figure ci-dessus montre une évaluation du profil de rayonnement avec des données GPS sur un itinéraire dans Google-Earth.

Renommée mondiale

La qualité des instruments de mesure de ROM-Elektronik est bien connue. Cette robustesse a été mise à l’épreuve à plusieurs reprises dans le monde entier. Que ce soit à Fukushima, à Hawaï, dans le désert du Soudan, en Amazonie ou en Europe, partout les clients font confiance à leur expérience.

Mesures de l’auteur R. Mayr à Cali, Colombie lors des températures tropicales.

Il faut toujours comparer les valeurs des mesures par rapport à une mesure de référence.

L’affichage neutre (mesure à blanc ou de référence du rayonnement du “bruit de fond”)

Avant d’entrer sur une nouvelle surface à analyser, une mesure à blanc de référence est définie, c’est le point zéro avant le démarrage. L’ajustement peut varier d’un modèle à l’autre et prendre plusieurs minutes. Si l’instrument est réglé sur le rayonnement ambiant naturel, assurez-vous qu’aucun objet radioactif ne se trouve à proximité de l’instrument de mesure. Si nécessaire, plusieurs mesures de test doivent être effectuées à proximité de la zone à détecter.

Le compteur à scintillation ne doit être calibré que sur un terrain naturel (champ, prairie, forêt..) ! Les chemins, les fortifications et les remblais produisent généralement des résultats incorrects. Il faut également noter que les champs ou les prairies sont parfois fertilisés artificiellement (radioactivité accrue). La contamination par Tchernobyl peut également influencer le résultat des mesures. Après ce calibrage du zéro, l’affichage indique, à l’entrée de la zone à analyser, ce que l’instrument de mesure détecte sur des dépôts ou des occurrences anormales ou en dessous de la normale (subnormale). Si l’étalonnage du zéro a été effectué dans un site faiblement radioactif et que la zone à mesurer présente un niveau de rayonnement constamment plus ou moins élevé, alors l’étalonnage du zéro doit être répété sur ce site.

Indication anormale (positive)

Toute valeur d’échelle élevée et discontinue au-dessus de la normale de référence (mesure dite à blanc) qui apparaît sur l’affichage de l’instrument pendant les investigations est une indication de la détection d’un rayonnement supplémentaire. Dans la nature, cela provient d’une veine radioactive, d’un corps minéralisé, d’une roche étrangère ou d’une plaque tectonique. L’indicateur positif enregistre également tous les isotopes radioactifs faibles, comme le cuivre et le nickel, le tungstène, l’argent, l’or, etc. qui se trouvent dans des minerais ou des formations géologiques. Un affichage plus élevé que la normale de la radioactivité sur l’écran de l’instrument de mesure indique l’endroit où se trouve l’élément à trouver.

L’affichage sous la normale (négatif)

Si la valeur mesurée est inférieure à la mesure de référence en zone neutre, cela signifie une baisse du rayonnement radioactif sous le rayonnement du bruit de fond naturel.
    Ces relevés peuvent être causés par différentes choses, telles que des changements dans la minéralisation et les structures géologiques, des gisements de minerais lourds avec moins de radiation que les roches (sulfures, etc.), les roches étrangères, les grandes grottes, les zones d’eau souterraines et nappes d’eaux stagnantes.
    En cas de découverte d’une grande zone d’eau souterraine, plus la profondeur de l’eau est importante, plus l’anomalie est grande. Inversement, plus la profondeur est faible, plus l’anomalie est petite. Il est possible de délimiter la taille d’une zone avec présence d’eau profonde. Près des rives du champs là où l’eau ou le liquide est plus “plat”, l’affichage de la valeur mesurée est légèrement plus faible. Lorsque la profondeur et le volume de l’eau ou du liquide augmentent, la valeur mesurée diminue davantage. La présence d’une grande grotte ou cavité peut également être détectée par la lecture de la valeur mesurée. Plus la grotte ou la cavité est grande, plus la valeur mesurée est faible en raison de l’absence de roche mère par rapport à la formation sédimentaires. Lorsque cette grotte ou cavité est remplie de liquide, les valeurs mesurées sont généralement encore plus basses que si elle était vide.

Caractéristiques techniques

• Instrument G-Explorer, la deuxième génération d’instruments de mesure de la radioactivité avec une “technologie intelligente floue” rapide et fiable.
    • Des propriétés exceptionnelles en termes de rapidité de réaction dans les changements d’intensité de rayonnement.
    • Interface logicielle USB autonome pour ordinateur.
    • Détection des contaminations et des zones de radioactivité importantes
    • Détermination précise de l’activité par des mesures à long terme.
    • Signal acoustique lors de la présélection
    • La contamination radioactive est immédiatement détectée.
    • Soutien de l’utilisateur pendant la phase dynamique.
    • Mesure analogique selon la norme DIN 25457 et ISO 7503.
    • Permet de mesurer rapidement une surface sous forme de quadrillage.
    • Sélection des paramètres dans un menu.
    • Affichage numérique des valeurs mesurées.
    • Affichage graphique des valeurs mesurées.
    • Affichage simultané de la valeur mesurée actuelle ainsi que le rayonnement du “bruit de fond”.
    • Interface pour la gestion des données et l’affichage graphique
    • Mesureur de radioactivité 1 – 99 999 nS/h avec détecteur à scintillation NaI (Tl) de 2 x 2 pouces et blindage au plomb
    • Dimensions : 185 x 135 x 35 mm³
    • Poids : environ 800 g
    • Affichage :écran LCD éclairé, affichage graphique des valeurs mesurées.
    • Plage de mesure : jusqu’à 99999 Ips
    • Température de travail : de -5 °C à +40 °C
    • Alimentation électrique : 4 piles crayons d’ 1,5 Volt ou batteries rechargeables
    • Signal sonore : impulsions sonores du détecteur (signal d’alarme en cas de dépassement de la valeur limite)
    • Interfaces : série, USB, sortie tension 0 – 2,5 V, GPS,
    • Lecteur de carte SD et carte SD de stockage pour une mémorisation des mesures et pour l’enregistrement et la transmission simples des données vers l’ordinateur.

– Formation technique et pratique sur demande en français à notre bureau moyennant un supplément à info@etudesetvie.be
    – Mode d’emploi traduit en français compris dans la livraison uniquement pour les clients d’Etudes & Vie

Contenu lors de la livraison du G-EXPLORER.
    UNE VALISE ROBUSTE protège de manière optimale l’instrument G-Explorer avec une épaisse couche de mousse et contient toutes les pièces et accessoires.

Options et accessoires:

Les options ci-dessous sont plus destinées à mesurer la contamination radioactive des aliments et des matériaux ou du radon présent dans les poussières d’un local. Elles ne sont pas utiles directement pour une utilisation en géobiologie ou en biologie de l’habitat. Seule l’option du récepteur GPS est intéressante.

1° Collecteur de poussières d’aspirateur pour G-Explorer

“Collecteur de poussière” pour l’échantillonnage de la poussière domestique avec un aspirateur afin de mesurer le radon en liaison avec l’instrument G-Explorer.
    Prix: 75 Euros TTC (21%) – référence: 01000STGEX
    Remarque importante: Comme on le sait, le radon est un gaz, mais le gaz radon n’est pas la chose la plus dangereuse en soi. Les descendants à vie courte du Rn-222 ou radon 222 (issu lui même de la chaine de désintégration du radon 226 et en amont de l’U-238) produits lors de la chaine de désintégration sont des éléments solides. Ces éléments sont inhalés et présents dans l’environnement atmosphérique et se déposent dans les poumons et peuvent provoquer le cancer.  Les descendants sont présents dans l’air ambiant dans les poussières et les aérosols. La taille des aérosols sur lesquels se fixent les descendants solides du radon sont des poussières très fines qui vont pénétrer plus profondément dans l’arbre broncho-pulmonaire. Ils peuvent aussi entraîner une exposition des personnes par irradiation externe.

Si nous aspirons l’air à travers un membrane (filtre en fibre de verre) à l’aide d’un aspirateur et du collecteur de poussières alors ces aérosols et leurs très fines particules solides présentes dans l’atmosphère sont concentrées sur le filtre. Certains des descendants émettent également des rayons gamma (et bêta): le Pb-214 et le Bi-214,  avec respectivement une durée de vie assez courte de 26,8 minutes et 19,9 minutes. Ces radionucléides sont cette fois-ci des éléments solides. On les appelle les « descendants solides à vie courte » du radon 222. Ces rayons gamma sont mesurés avec le G-Explorer. Ainsi, nous pouvons mesurer VRAIMENT le résultat ou l’effet que le gaz radon aurait directement sur les alvéoles pulmonaires des personnes.

2°Becher (gobelet) doseur de Marinelli pour G-Explorer

“Becher doseur de Marinelli” spécial pour détecteurs NaI de 2 x 2″ afin de mesurer la radioactivité dans les aliments, les matériaux de construction et autres substances.
    Prix: 55 Euros TTC (21%) – référence: 01000BEGE

3° Recharge de papiers filtres en fibre de verre pour collecteur de poussière rond de Marinelli (25 pièces) pour G-explorer
    Recharge de papiers filtres – Prix: 31 Euros TTC – référence: 01000PPGE

4° Récepteur GPS spécialement configuré et adapté pour le G-Explorer

Cela permet la sauvegarder les données des mesures y compris l’enregistrement des données GPS.
    Prix: 750 Euros TTC – référence: 01000PPGE

5° Tube en plomb pour G-Explorer

Équipement spécial pour des analyses en laboratoire plus précises dans la mesure des radio-éléments rayonnés par une substance, un produit, une roche etc…
    Un Becher doseur de Marinelli est inclus.
    Prix: 3799 Euros TTC – référence: 01000BLGE

6° Spectroscopie gamma pour G-Explorer

Permet d’identifier avec précision le type de radioéléments émetteur d’énergie radioactive dans la gamme des KeV provenant d’un matériaux.
    La spectroscopie gamma est un outil important, elle permet une méthode d’investigation de la radioactivité aussi sur les déchets, les aliments contaminés, etc.
    Mise à jour du logiciel: Prix: 2250 Euros TTC – référence: 01000SPGE

Fabriqué en Allemagne

Tous les instruments de mesure sont développés, fabriqués et calibrés individuellement chez ROM-Elektronik en Allemagne. Cela garantit les normes de qualité les plus élevées, ce qui permet à ROM-Elektronik d’offrir à chaque client une garantie complète de 24 mois pour tous les instruments de mesure.

Fondements historiques

Depuis 1986, ROM-Elektronik GmbH dirigé par Monsieur Robert Mayr. Il s’occupe de la mesure de la radioactivité, du développement et de la production des instruments de mesure nécessaires. L’objectif principal était et la recherche et le développement d’instruments de mesure à scintillation très sensibles (compteurs à scintillation).
    Le compteur à scintillation est un instrument de mesure de la radioactivité très sensible. Il est utilisé dans le monde entier pour diverses mesures, par exemple en physique et en médecine nucléaires.

Principes physiques

La croûte terrestre contient plusieurs éléments radioactifs naturels (thorium, uranium, potassium). D’autre part, d’autres éléments de la croûte terrestre sont activés par les rayonnements neutroniques, ou des rayonnements gamma sont libérés par des processus de diffusion. Les neutrons sont créés à l’intérieur de la terre par des processus nucléaires ainsi que par le rayonnement cosmique.

Les détecteurs de rayonnement sont utilisés en géophysique, principalement dans les domaines de la radiométrie (exploration de la radioactivité du sous-sol à la surface de la terre), dans le cadre de mesures dans des trous de forage et en aéoradiométrie pour les applications suivantes :

– La détection des zones de failles géologiques et des veines d’eau souterraines
    – Délimitation des zones plus fortement humides
    – Délimitation des unités lithologiques et classification lithologique (cristaux)
    – Contrôle des cavités dans le sous-sol
    – Détection et délimitation des matières radioactives dans le sous-sol
    – Classification lithologique et stratigraphique du profil d’un forage
    – Estimation de la teneur en argile à partir de l’indice de rayonnement gamma (GRI)
    – Reconnaissance des espèces minérales
    – Détermination de la teneur en uranium, thorium et potassium des roches.

Ces mesures (et bien d’autres) sont possibles avec le G-Explorer de ROM-Elektronik GmbH.

En outre, le fabricant Robert Mayr possède une expérience de 35 ans dans les domaines suivants :

– Archéologie
    – Recherche de l’or
    – Recherche de puits pour le forage

Au début des années 1960, Jacob Stängle a utilisé un compteur à scintillation pour chercher de l’eau. Grâce au compteur à scintillation, il a pu détecter la présence de modifications de rayonnements gamma au-dessus des cours d’eau souterrains.

Chariot de mesure de Jacob Stängle avec compteur à scintillation et traceur de lignes  – Jacob Stängle  – Jacob Stängle pendant les mesures avec le compteur à scintillation

Lorsque le fabricant, Robert Mayr à rencontré Jacob Stängle dans sa ville natale près d’Ulm (Allemagne) en 1995, il venais de mettre au point son premier compteur à scintillation “medCONT” (modèle plus ancien avant l’arrivée du G-Explorer). Ce compteur à scintillation était à l’origine destiné à être utilisé dans le domaine de la médecine nucléaire. D’où le nom “medCONT” qui signifie “moniteur de contamination médicale”. Jacob Stängle l’a accueilli amicalement et il avait déjà tracé un chemin pour effectuer des mesures de référence dans son jardin. R. Mayr fut curieux de savoir si sa création l’instrument “medCONT” était également adapté à la recherche d’eau souterraine. À la fin des mesures, il a posé la question à Jacob Stängle et il lui  répondu dans son dialecte souabe : “The isch guat !”, ce qui signifie que l’instrument medCONT était très bien adapté à la recherche d’eau. Le fabricant a donc pu apprendre directement avec l’un des pionniers comment fonctionne une telle recherche d’eau avec le compteur à scintillation.

Le Dr Armin Bickel, un scientifique d’origine allemande travaillant pour la NASA, a également mis au point un compteur à scintillation très sensible avec un ordinateur intégré qui pouvait localiser la présence d’eau, de pétrole et de minéraux. En tant que maître horloger, il a commencé sa carrière comme astrophysicien au centre de recherche de Peenemünde, où il a participé au développement de la fusée V-2. Dans les années cinquante, il a émigré au Canada. Plus tard, il a travaillé sur divers projets de développement et a fait des recherches sur la technologie spatiale sous la direction de Werner von Braun à la NASA.

Dr Armin Bickel avec son Algor Super en 1977                                                Super Explorer d’Algor

Le Dr Armin J. Bickel, en tant que connaisseur des réactions nucléaires naturelles, s’est appuyé sur ses nombreuses informations professionnelles et a développé des compteurs à scintillation spéciaux qu’il a utilisés dans la prospection de l’eau, du pétrole, des diamants et des minéraux. Il a vendu son matériel et l’a lui-même utilisé avec beaucoup de succès dans plusieurs pays, notamment pour des études géologiques des structures du sol dans le cadre de projets de construction de bâtiments et de routes à grande échelle.

Voici l’ancien modèle historiquement fabriqué le medCONT (obsolète)

Leur premier compteur de scintillation pour l’exploration géologique des sols, qui a été utilisé avec succès dans le monde entier.
    En 1993, le fabricant de ce premier radiomètre a reçu le prix de l’innovation pour l’activité économique allemande en 1993.

Le modèle G-Explorer actuel est une avancée supplémentaire.

Avec le medCONT, un projet dans le domaine de l’art a été mené avec Astrid Giers. Dans la région de Villingen-Schwenningen, un “bel endroit” en Allemagne une recherche a été lancé avec à la clé une découverte réussie le 20.06.1999 avec l’aide du medCONT.

Recherche de l’eau

Recherche de puits en Colombie                                                                                         Démonstration d’une recherche d’eau en Espagne

Recherches archéologiques

Le fabricant Robert Mayr réalisant les mesures avec le compteur à scintillation de la pyramide de Khéops

Le fabricant Robert Mayr avec son fils pendant les mesures avec le compteur à scintillation sur la pyramide du Soleil à Teotihuacan au Mexique.
    Le détecteur est dans son sac à dos.

Prospection archéologique avec le premier appareil “medCONT” à l’Université VALLE DEL CAUCA à Cali en Colombie.

ORLANDO ZÚÑIGA ESCOBAR, Docteur en droit Département d’investigation de Física- Grupo

Recherche d’or

Recherche d’or en Colombie.

Exploration de l’or en Allemagne par un travailleur indépendant

Exploration de l’or et du pétrole au Soudan

Depuis 1992, ROM-Elektronik GmbH est engagé dans l’application de compteurs à scintillation dans le domaine de l’exploration géologique des sols. Depuis lors, ils ont  continuellement développé cette méthode et sont maintenant en mesure de trouver de l’or et d’autres ressources minérales grâce à l’exploration des rayonnements gamma.
    La détection de l’or est certainement la discipline suprême. Souvent copiée, mais jamais égalée !

Leur dernier développement dans ce domaine est l’instrument G-Explorer ! Aujourd’hui, cet appareil soutient les sociétés d’extraction d’or ou les particuliers qui veulent trouver de l’or et d’autres métaux précieux.

G-Explorer lors de la détection de l’or

Gold glitter

Here is a video illustrating the request:

Weighing the gold found

He did a lot of work for Von Braun and all the people in space. He designed that little thing to crawl around on Mars, an isotope discriminator. I bought one of his meter. I think your meters are more informative and I paid five thousand for that.

Phil: Yeah, those things are overpriced. It only takes about fifty to sixty dollars worth of electronics to put it together. Sosa makes a hundred dollar proft on it and sells it for four hundred and selling. The more people learn about paramagnetism the better the chance they buy them.

Joe: That fellow, Marshall, bought one. He came out and took one of those little film canisters, but then said, “I want all that my truck can haul. I want all I can take”. You know, I used to give the stuff away. It got too expensive to give away, so I started selling it for a dollar a pound. They don’t even say a word. When you sell ten tons at a dollar a pound, you’ve made yourself some money.

Phil: You’ve made a lot of money.

Joe: Pays the mortgage.

Phil: But if you’re in the business, you have to.

Joe: But I’ve given it away for years and years.

Phil: Yeah, but you’re getting older, so you need some money set aside so you can stay retired. You can’t travel without money. You couldn’t come here without money. It costs money to travel.

Joe: Damn sure of it. I’ve learned more from you than I have from Dr. Pye or all the people I’ve been really close to in all my life. They were geologists and engineers. They were educated in schools. But you have a kind of street knowledge. I call it real knowledge.

Phil: Street knowledge is what it is . Nature is my bride. I’m going to write a book and call it “Nature is my Bride”. Nature has been my left hand besides my wife.

Joe: I met Schauberger. Hughes brought him over to Houston and I went down there to talk to him a while. He didn’t speak English well. A lot of it got lost in translation. You and he are on the same frequencies. He was saying that fish can actually become paramagnetic and diamagnetic and they can actually levitate. They can go right up a stream. They can go right up a fall. He said they can be in a flow of water going downhill and go right up it.

Phil: Right, floating like a balloon up in the air.

Joe: He said the movement of the tail crates a vortex around the back of it and the water that is pushing them down is pushing them up. It’s all magnetic. He said in the Rhine River at certain times with the full moon and paramagnetics, rocks on the bottom of the river will actually float. He had the idea that if you waited for the moon to be in the right position, and use the gravitational pull of the moon, you can float big hardwood logs out of a fume serpentined. It could not go in a straight fume, it would have to be broken up some way and serpentined.

Phil: That’s the way the Hindus used to levitate. They would go into a paramagnetic room when the full moon was out. With the force of the moon and the paramagnetic room, they would levitate. Churches were paramagnetic actually. If you go back and read the literature about some of the people like Saint Bernadette, they actually levitated while in  a paramagnetic church. Those gothic churches in old Ireland were all paramagnetic. They would go into a church made out of stone and get in a meditative state. They would become so highly diamagnetic, they would be totally relaxed. They become almost completely diamagnetic and the church just pulls them up.

Joe: When the paramagnetics in the stones get pressure on the top of them, there is a piezoelectric effect.

Phil: A piezoelectric effect, sure. You’ve got several different forces working. You’ve got the piezoelectric effect. You have the gravitational force being overcome by the force between the diamagnetism and the paramagnetism. When all these forces get together, you can actually levitate. That’s how the ancient Indians used to levitate.

Joe: Vogel called that the fifth dimension.

Phil: That’s what it is. It’s another dimension when you can levitate. There are still some Indians who can do it. One place they used to do it was in the deserted villages out on the prairies of India, which were all paramagnetic. I have a picture of one around here somewhere. It is a mosque. A mosque was a great place for Indians to levitate.

Joe: The Hindus built their mosques with a round dome on the top and they established an antenna point

Phil: That’s what this picture is. It’s a round dome with an antenna. The vultures love to sit up there. All the vultures would congregate up there. The Black vulture had about a ten foot wing span. It would sit up on top of this mosque. All the lepers would congregate inside the Mosque. The Mosque was full of lepers. I went in there and slept for a couple of nights surrounded by lepers even though leprosy is very contagious.

Joe: Last time, you told me that leprosy was coming from the armadillo.

Phil: That was based on what I told one researcher. I said you ought to look on the pads of the armadillo feet, because armadillo get leprosy. He couldn’t figure out why on the pad of their feet. leprosy is a soil bacteria that clings to their feet as they dig the soil.

Joe: Will leprosy grow in paramagnetic soil?

Phil: Oh yeah, that’s a real mess. Leprosy is always at the bottom of that cliff. That cliff is all paramagnetic rock and it washed down to the shore where the leper colony was. The lepers were ostracized and put down there. Of course, the leprosy got worse and worse because they were down there where the soil was loaded with the bacteria.

Joe: So, the paramagnetics can cause the leprosy and the paramagnetics can cure the leprosy.

Phil: Paramagnetics enhanced the bacteria to the point where anyone that waked barefoot around there would get it. Leprosy is hard to catch until you sustain a cut anywhere the wound makes contact with the soil organism. The farmers in Hawaii will walk barefoot, but if they cut their foot and walk across that soil, they will catch it. It is a very slow condition.

Joe: You treated this stuff with paramagnetics.

Phil: Yeah, I treat it with paramagnetics. It’s the same old thing. You treat the disease with the disease. It’s a matter of concentrating it in the body and the immune system in the body. The diamagnetism in the body combined with the paramagnetism of the rock will cure leprosy. You can cure the disease with the disease you might say.

Joe: A frequency.

Phil: A frequency. Yeah. You have a frequency that is out of phase. You have the leprosy frequency and the paramagnetic frequency that is the same frequency, but it is a hundred eighty degrees out of phase, so they cancel.

Joe: Halstead said the reason we are having so much bad water is the fact that the hydrogen bond has changed its alignment.

Phil: It has changed its alignment completely. Probably also a lot of the paramagnetism in the water has been distorted by the water born poisons.

Joe: Won’t running water over paramagnetic crystals realign it?

Phil: It realigns everything. It always gets rid of whatever is bad for life and enhances what is good. It always works that way.

Joe: Magnetic crystals are all sharp and they have dual polarity.

Phil: Right. They have antennas.

Joe: So, I look at it like if you are trying to clean water with marbles, you’ll never get it clean. If you have sharp points, you clean it.

Phil: If you have sharp points, you clean it. Right. Which is why, if you take this paramagnetic grain, it’s got billions of little antennas because you have so many little sharp points working to purify the water.

Joe: I talked to Ryner and two or three other people from Germany, and your book was the reason those people were treating the black forest with paramagnetics. They ground the stuff up and put it on the forest foor. Now why in the hell they do more of it in Germany if they know it works?

Phil: I don’t know.. why don’t they do it here? The farmers tell us to farm with it here. Leave it down the next day because it’s so important. You tell it to the people and there isn’t enough money involved in it. You buy paramagnetic block for twenty dollars a ton and put it on your farm instead of five hundred a ton like fertilizer.

Joe: When you were at Acres last few times you were up there. I was out there last few times I was there waiting for you and you didn’t show up.

Phil: Yeah, I’m going to go this year.

Joe: I’ll make it this year.

Phil: I will, I’ll make it this year.

Joe: Some of the Amish people wanted to talk to me about paramagnetics. They take you out to supper. What it means is a crock pot in a motel room, but it’s good food.

Phil: Yeah, it’s good food.

Joe: But anyway they were talking about this and were really disappointed that you didn’t show up this last time. They’re really nice and we talked a lot. Now, they have a bunch of your books.. These Amish people.. they have their own opinion.

Phil: I went to Acres twenty-five years in a row and I decided well.. but, ah, I need to go up there again because there’s another generation coming along now talking about this generation.

Joe: The fellow that’s running Acres is getting old too.

Phil: Yeah, well Fred is still young. Fred is in his fifties.

Joe: Last time I took him out to lunch he had a little trouble seeing. His eyes are going bad.

Phil: His eyes are going bad, yes. Chuck’s eyes are really bad now and he’s even my age.  He’s the same age as me about eighty-one.  Fred’s only fifty-three.  He and his wife and so knock on wood.  And so I’ll probably go too.

Joe: I used to go to that Conference of Global Science in Denver. Yeah and they had some people up there to talk to. I should fly you over there one of these days to talk to the Breakfast Club.

Phil: I’m free most of the time. Just let me know when. You’ll have to send a car over for me cause I don’t drive anymore, well, if I can help it that is. I drive sometimes, but I let my wife do most of the driving

Joe: I drive sometimes but still don’t know where I’m goin’.

Phil: Problem is, I haven’t in years. My wife drives most of the time. I don’t really like driving because it’s just, well, the thing is I’ve done so much driving during World War II while I was in the military. That’s why I walked around the world!

Joe: I let Marilyn drive all the way over here. I see over there you got a book on ants.

Phil: (smiles, and turns to the book) Yeah, I really like ants. That’s a great book.

Joe: I used to go around the ant hills and pick up a magnifying glass and see what was under the ground. Ants bring bring your minerals up around the mound. You’ll see the copper and silver.

Phil: Your mounds are coated with alabaster. You’ll find that its coated with pink granite and quartz and ants go around and collect all the quartz and granite and line the whole hill.

Joe: Linda McCain used to put together a conference out in California on magnetics and various different things on all sciences. She’d invite people from all over the world to show up there. And, one time we went to her yard.. she put me up at her house. At a nice moment we had all these purty squirrels all over there and I took a fve gallon bucket of iron and poured it one corner. Later, she called me back and says, “you know, all those little critters have moved to that corner where the paramagnetics is.

Phil: Oh, yeah

Joe: I gotta tell you a story over there. I went in with a truck and I had twenty-five gallon buckets weighing about a hundred pounds a piece. I went in to try to tell them the value of having magnetic iron oxide as a cold pack on the head or wherever you want it. A guy had a heart attack around the swimming pool. So, I went and got my little  bucket  and looked and saw that I had a little dry ice and a cold one and put one here and the cold one up against the back of his neck.

Phil: Yeah that’ll do it. (laughing)

Joe: By the time the ambulance got there he was already stimulated and back to life. The guy says you ain’t getting’ any of these back, I don’t know what they are but you ain’t getting them back.

Phil: (laughing) You ain’t getting them back, yeah…

Joe: So, everyone around there, everyone from the science committee were there and probably fifty people who said, “what was that?” I told them, “magnetic iron oxide”. When they asked where they can get a little, I said, “I got a truck sittin’ right out there in the parking lot” and I says, “There are ten or so buckets out there”. Two hours later, there was not a single grain of sand left. They took every last one of them and the place had run out of little containers they were giving these people.

I didn’t have anything to show.

Phil: They should have saved you some.

Joe: They had completely filled that place up with iron oxide. That made a lot of believers in your deal there. I told a lot of them and I said, “If you really want to know more about it get a hold of Callahan’s book.”

Phil: Yeah.

Joe: I printed your name and the title of your book on every piece of paper I handed out. I announced where to get it too.

Phil: It’s been selling pretty good. According to Acres I think it’d be going on forever now.

Joe: I’d like to see you get that other one out there. How far off are you?

Phil: I got most of it. It’s scattered around. I just got to put it together and jot stuff down here and there. I’ve got my autobiography, some about paramagnetism, my story written into it and how it works. Don’t know what to name it yet. “Nature’s My Bride,” is what I was thinking.

Joe: It’s a magic miracle.

Phil: It’s the magic miracle. That’s what it is.

Joe: Everyone knows what MMS is.. the magic miracle

Phil: Yep, the magic miracle is what it is.

Joe: Yeah, heh heh.

Phil: Well, the partnership  picked  it up.  I don’t know  the medical profession is still in the chemical age, but ah, a doctor should have picked it up. Holistic doctors all over the country are using it.

Joe: There’s a guy named Carter in Las Vegas has made a fortune. I just gave it to him. He made it into pads and he has these people come up to him and he soaks them in water and he adds deterium to the water, gold, and it’s liquid gold… the liquid gold has a tendency to kill pain too. He puts MSM in with it so you don’t have the taste of DMSO. He calls it “anti aging”. Halstead said that all these minerals that I’d give you today are grown in paramagnetic soils. And they’re herbs..

Phil: The herbs…

Joe: You’ve got to have good soil.

Phil: That’s right

Joe: He said he’d have to go back into China. You have to travel far where they don’t use the pesticides.

Phil: It’s still good earth. In England and China they still have traditional farmers. The coast is mostly ruined, so, you go in a hundred miles where they still got good farmland.

Joe: Now, Halstead, just before he died.. they named two good herb gardens after him. They gave him a big gold piece of metal like that, a really nice piece of metal for his work on herbs.

Bruce Halstead 1920—2002Bruce W. Halstead, MD, a pioneer in the field of marine pharmacognosy and natural products research, died unexpectedly in December 2002, after suffering a stroke. He was 82. In the words of his college friend James Carter, MD, of New Orleans, “We have lost a giant.”

Bruce W. Halstead was born Newton Bruce Mellars, March 28, 1920 in San Francisco, California. He was related to Sir Isaac Newton, an ancestor of his father, hence his given name Newton. At age nine, when his stepfather adopted him, Bruce’s name was legally changed to Bruce Walter Halstead.

He earned his bachelor’s degree in zoology from the University of California at Berkeley and his medical degree from Loma Linda University. His medical and teaching positions included Assistant Director and Associate Professor of Preventative Medicine, School of Tropical and Preventative Medicine, Loma Linda University; Assistant Surgeon, U.S. Public Health Service; and Instructor in Tropical Medicine, U.S. Naval Medical School.

Halstead’s scientific investigations led him to the world of natural-based medicine, including the fields of marine bio-toxicology, toxic plants and animals of the world, tropical medicine, global pollution, chelation therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, medicinal plants, radiation sickness, AIDS, cancer, adaptogenic immune enhancement, nutrition, and molecular bio-chemistry.

His earliest professional work gained world recognition as the first to establish the scientific field known as “Marine Bio-Toxicology,” due largely to his three-volume opus (with third and fourth editions), Poisonous and Venomous Marine Animals of the World. The first edition was over 3,000 pages (United States Government Printing Office 1970), which is still the most definitive work on this subject. In 1959 Halstead founded the nonprofit World Life Research Institute in Grand Terrace, California, containing a unique library, botanical collections, artworks, and a wide range of scientific documentation of botanical and marine-derived medicines.

During his long career he served as a consultant to more than 40 governmental and international agencies, including the World Health Organization (WHO); UNESCO; the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force; the equivalents of the National Institutes of Health of numerous foreign governments (e.g., the former Soviet Union, Peoples Republic of China, and Cuba); domestic and foreign universities; research institutes; and the pharmaceutical industry. He was a member of the Group of Experts on the Scientific Aspects of Marine Pollution (GESAMP) of the United Nations. In 1972, he was selected by WHO to serve as a participant at the Stockholm Conference, which brought 150 countries together to deal with global pollution. He served as a consultant to both the Jacques Cousteau and the Jean Michel Cousteau organizations and accompanied the Cousteaus on several of their expeditions. He was also a professional diver. In 1989, Halstead was appointed an honorary advisor to the Military Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing, China.

Dr. Halstead authored more than 17 books and more than 300 scientific publications. He was considered one of the global pioneers in chelation therapy, having used it in his practice as early as 1979 and having authored in 1984 the first concise scientific work on this medical modality, The ScientificBasis of EDTA Chelation Therapy (second edition released in 1997 by Halstead and Rozema).

His many scientific expeditions took him to more than 150 countries. In 1995, he conducted a major study for the U.S. Navy on the poisonous animals of the Mid-East and their treatment. This work resulted in the book Dangerous Aquatic and Land Animals of the Middle East (by Halstead and Medrano, in press).

In 1981 Halstead was introduced to the Russian scientist Professor I.I. Brekhman. Brekhman’s work on eleuthero so fascinated Halstead that he pursued special permission to visit Brekhman in the Soviet Union during the Cold War (1982), resulting in Halstead’s 1984 book summarizing Soviet eleuthero research, Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng): An Introduction to the Concepts of Adaptogenic Medicine, which was also published in the former Soviet Union.

After he returned from Russia, Halstead continued his quest investigating traditional medicine and applying modern analytical chemistry, physiology, and immunology to his research. He collaborated with scholars and scientists in most parts of the world, especially in China. In May 2002, Dr. Halstead had the extreme satisfaction of seeing first-hand the remarkable effectiveness of Chinese herbs being used in Asia to treat cancer. This story was documented in the book he and his wife completed shortly before his untimely death, entitled The ScientificBasis of Chinese Integrative Cancer Therapy (by Halstead and Holcomb-Halstead, projected release date May 2004).

There are several writings by Dr. Halstead yet to be published. The greatest of all being an extensive investigation which Dr. Halstead authored over a period of 16 years. Upon completion, it reached more than 1,000 pages. He had entitled this manuscript A Chinese Adaptogenic Approach to Cancer, AIDS, and Radiation Sickness. This book includes a beautifully illustrated colored atlas of more than 300 medicinal plants (projected publication 2008).

<http://www.brucehalstead.com> or <http://www.biodefensenutritionals.com>.

Phil: On herbs.. that’s right.

Joe: That was in the last book he wrote. The biggest improvement we made I think was on that coral calcium. You gotta be careful about that coral calcium. You can’t get it where they’ve done that radioactive testing.

Phil: That’s deadly

Joe: Remember when doctor.. you know, that doctor out in California at Scripts that was working with us on that. I did a paper on him up there. That Dr. Martin seeded the ocean with that black iron. We ground the iron down real fine and we mixed it with cotton seed oil and then air dried it using a fan so it would float on the ocean. He found that the algae would grow twenty-seven thousand times overnight and watch the whole ocean turn green…

Phil: Sure, sure, Yep, the ocean turns green.

Joe: …and the whole food chain started.

Phil: That’s right.

Joe: But, Halstead come up with something. He said, “Joe, be careful about this because it feeds off other things and it goes out to the algae. It ruins the algae. When it gets to the algae it gets all over the coral. He said there’s a little oceanic microbe called a titan. I’d never heard of it. But a titan has a series of teeth made out of magnetite, so they’re magnetic, and they eat the algae. They’ll eat the algae off the coral and then undermine the coral which falls over for lack of nutrients out of the bottom which is why it dies. He said this may be killing more of the coral than you realize. It’s back to getting the iron. Be careful about trying to improve something that you don’t have a bad side effect.

Phil: The coral is diamagnetic and you really don’t want too much paramagnetism.

Joe: Well, Marilyn, why don’t you talk to him some a bit about early life?

Marilyn: I’ve been talking to his wife about it, alot. I get it straight from the horses mouth.

Joe: Get him to talk about it a little bit.  I asked Mrs. Einstein one time. I said, “You understand the Einstein Theory?” You know what she said, “no, better yet, I understand Einstein”.

Phil: Yeah, right. (turns to Marilyn) You’ll never guess where I was born.

Marilyn: Where?

Phil: Fort Benning, Georgia. In the officers club.  What happened is is an interesting story.

Marilyn: In the officer’s club, huh…

Phil: They moved my mother into the hospital when she was ready to deliver and that evening the hospital was sort of creaking. The more it creaked the more panicked the colonel that commanded the post got, so he moved right into that room there. My father come back  and  the twenty- fourth infantry was all black. And so they moved my mother out to the officer’s club and that’s where I was born. Not only was I born in the officer’s club, I was born among the blacks. That hospital, well, it fell down the next morning. It collapsed.

Marilyn: Wow!

Phil: I got that from my sister. I remember that.

Marilyn: You can also say you brought down the house.

Phil: Yeah, I brought down the house. That’s what my sister used to say and I’d ask, “what are you talking about”, so she finally told me the story. My mother told her, but she never told me. My father who lived to sixty three knew and never told me.  He smoked himself to death.  My mother lived to be 89. She comes from a generation where the dead ancestors used to take quinine. So my mother would take it when she got pregnant. Actually the drugstores sold it to them.

Joe: It’s still the main deal over in India. India still does it.

Phil: All the drug stores that make synicee sell quinine sell it sterilized.

Marilyn: You think she got her minerals that way?

Phil: It’s the paramagnetics in it for the crazy deliveries.

Joe: Now wasn’t the great epidemic, the infuenza epidemic, started from burning common horse manure?

Phil: In the air.

Joe: A lot of airborne toxins. Got it in the air

Phil: Yep, got it in the air.

Joe: Became an airborne toxin.

Phil: An airborne toxin.

Phil: There’s so few airborne toxins in the air around here because of the soil being so paramagnetic. You can’t get sick around here even if you tried.

Joe: What do you think about these chemtrails that’s running around about here? They’re trying to keep the earth from warming up. You think they’re taking micro magnetic iron and micro aluminum and dispersing it up in the air to stop it from warming?

Phil: It might work. It might slow down what’s happening.

Joe: They’re experimenting all over..

Phil: This industry is creating so much methane that it’s destroying the atmosphere, actually. It gets clear up 300 miles into the atmosphere.

Joe: And if the ocean gets a little warmer the methane gets frozen down there at the bottom and it melts.

Phil: If it gets another degree warmer we’ll get into real trouble. Scientists know that. There’re laws in most states. I don’t know about New Mexico, but I think New Mexico has a law too. They have to cut down on their methane emissions.

Joe: Well, we haven’t talked much about politics. What do you think about our president?

Phil: Not too much.. he’s not an ecologist. (Joe begins to laugh) Kerry cares about ecology. Bush is alright, but he ain’t no ecologist that’s the whole problem. He’s an oil man.. that’s the whole problem.

Joe: He appropriated millions of dollars for hydrogen, but he said he’d have to make it out of oil.

Phil: Yeah, that’s the problem. It’s money madness. I don’t know whether Kerry is so money mad or not.

Joe: He married enough of it.

Phil: I think Kerry is probably alright. I think he’s more of an ecologist than Bush. If Bush had learned something from his father.. I know both of them.. I know all three of them, but I don’t know Kerry at all. I know Clinton very well. I went to school with him.

Joe: I didn’t know that.

Phil: We went to school together and we taught together. I’ve had forty or fifty breakfasts with president Clinton I guess. But he was an ecologist too. Bush, he’s totally oblivious to it and destroying the environment.

Joe: Clinton was smart. Clinton had a good mind.

Phil: Yeah, he was smart.  He was a brilliant guy.

Joe: He had a pretty big ego.

Phil: Yeah, that’s for sure. Damn straight on that, yeah.

Joe: That’s how he’d get the best of them.

Phil: Yeah, I was the only one to put his ego down too.   We went to school together and taught together. So, he knows me real well.

Joe: He gave us the largest surplus of money we ever had.

Phil: He did what the Republicans always come to do. What they did was drive us into debt. That’s liberals.. whatever you want to call ’em. Clinton came along and that’s the only time this country’s ever been out of debt. He knew what he was doing. He’s an economist.

Marilyn: I came here to see if you guys are getting a little hungry.

Joe: Take you to lunch?

Phil: Sure.

Joe: Okay.

Marilyn: But you know they’re an hour ahead of us and my clock says one o’clock, but it’s really two o’clock.

Joe: (to Marilyn) I’m going to talk to him tomorrow too. (to Phil) Your wife says you have good days and bad days. I’ll stay when you have a good one.

Phil: I’ll go to lunch with you all because I need a cup of coffee now.

Marilyn: Okay..

Joe:  We had ribs last time we were here.  Let’s all go down to the rib house over here.

Phil: Yeah, that’s right.. it’s right here.

Joe: I could find the rib house but I couldn’t find your house (laughs).

Ask your wife to go with us.

Marilyn: She’s getting dressed right now. She’s getting ready to go.

Joe: Okay.

PART TWO

Marilyn: Did you paint one of these?

Phil: I painted the three over there on the wall, and these three here.

Joe: Unbelievable.

All three begin speaking at the same time

Marilyn: (to the video camera) Okay, these two were painted a year ago.

Aaaaaand… Dr. Callahan painted these three.

Phil: My grandmother willed me those two pictures. She knew I wanted them. So when she died those were in her estate. I told her I had to have them and so I got them when she died.  She was fairly wealthy.. inherited a lot of money from him.

Joe:   The Spanish did a book on birds.   They found that birds were animals that would eat certain seeds. The seeds would grow on certain environmental soil. (video cuts out for a few seconds)

Phil: Birds are.. they eat certain seeds.

Marilyn: (to the camera) The Spanish.. inherited..

Joe: That’s how they found Ajo. Ajo means garlic in Spanish.   That’s how they found the copper.

Marilyn:  And this is the view from the porch.  Beautiful country. (takes the video camera to show a panoramic view out the front door. The camera

focuses on a sign above the door “Dad’s Workshop” which is the garage behind the house).

Phil: Everybody that goes there wants to go back.

Joe: How much time?

Phil: Because Ireland has a real good tourist bureau. The tourists really help you out.

Joe: After the dark ages, actually, was the depository of all the Catholic religion. Rome got so corrupt that…

Phil: …Ireland and Scotland had all the ancient histories. There’s a book about that called, “How Ireland Saved The World”. They wanted to save the world.

Joe: Ireland did something with these big.. on top of these mountains..

Phil: Yeah, right.

Joe: …they built water catchments and they put the clay underneath them. I’ll bet that clay was paramagnetic.

Phil: It’s paramagnetic, sure, they catch that water there for their farms.

Yeah, they know how to irrigate.

Joe: They actually harvested.. they took it right out of the earth.

Phil: They knew how to irrigate the terrain. They did that experiment under them.. they catch that water. Yeah, they know how to irrigate.

Joe: They actually harvest.

Joe: I think maybe.. somehow or other we lost a lot of stuff in history of value.

Phil: They went to high technology and poisoned everything. Which.. it’s changing now though. I got it changed pretty well. The Department of Agriculture is changing it completely. They’ve gone strictly towards organic farming now.

Joe: Anyone that’s really done any studying with ecology.. you never really had the following that you should have had with this Greenpeace and all these other.. a lot of them were money. You never really had..

Phil: Greenpeace had enough money, and it started out good. They didn’t have any use for it either.. they didn’t even try.

Joe: It broke loose.

Phil: It broke loose, yes.

Joe: I haven’t even talked to you about depleted uranium and all this perchlorate that’s coming out of every military base. Perchlorate is scarin’ the hell out of people.

Phil: It’s poisons. It’s what they’re doing.

Joe: Every base in this country has just loaded the cities around them with perchlorates.

Phil: What do they say as to how these perchlorates work?

Joe: They believe it’s coming out of the fuels.. the jet fuels.

Phil: Yeah, so it’s coming out of the jet fuels..

Joe: ..and all this other stuff.

Phil: So it’s poisoning the atmosphere.

Joe: Yeah, up in the air and their coming down. Maybe these chemtrails and all this other stuff.

Phil: They can clean that up, but they don’t want to put any money into it. They don’t mind puttin’ it up there, but they won’t pay to clean it up.

Joe: I think you can clean it up with these microbes. Like what Teruo Higa was doing with those effective microbes.

Phil: Real simple. It wouldn’t cost much

Joe: Where these pig farms and chicken ranches and where all that stuff is. All that nitrogen is real good if you just worked it with a little carbon and you worked it with..

Phil: ..and then you’d clean it off.. It’d be real easy.

Joe: That’s what I want to talk to you a little about and, (to Marilyn) “Are you ready?”

Marilyn: Uh hmmm.

Joe: Come over here and talk a little bit more and then when you get tired just holler and.. I’m not gonna wait another year to come over to talk. Next time I’m gonna see you before that.

Phil: Come over any time you want. The advantage of being retired is it doesn’t make any difference when you come.

Joe: I thought I’d retire, but I just got tired (Marilyn and Joe laugh) Marilyn: (to Phil) You can go in there and she can clean up in here. Joe: You can come back and talk about anything you want.

Phil goes into the other room so that his wife can clean. The interview continues after he’s rested.