Reply To: Alan & Jackie

Forums Rose & Cross – Rosicrucian Alan & Jackie Alan & Jackie Reply To: Alan & Jackie

Jackie: Well, let me ask you this: Have you read both Beardsen and Budge’s
    “Egyptian Book of the Dead?”
    Alan: Yes.
    Jackie: If you were going to recommend one, which one would it be?
    Alan: Budge’s is cheaper and it’s just as good really.

Jackie: E.A. Wallis Budge.Thank you, because you see I’m still not really following what you’re
    saying. You’re saying they want us to think that there is some importance to the astrological signs
    and times and ages, but there really isn’t, but they use it for their own plan.
    Alan: No. They want you to think that there’s a magic quality to it.

Jackie: I don’t understand. What do you mean magic quality?
    Alan: That there’s forces and powers you can get from the stars or the planets.

Jackie: When I was saying what I was saying, I wasn’t talking about forces or powers. I was
    talking about influence of the particular planets at particular times et cetera and you know that I
    am not a fool. I know that I have been naïve. I know I’ve come out of a lot of ignorance and I’ve
    got a long way to go. I have had an astrological chart drawn up and the person that did it did not
    know me from Adam; and it was me, the natal chart that was drawn up. And I had one
    drawn on the girls and maybe our listeners are going to think I’m cuckoo and New Age and all that,
    but the reason I did is because I saw how very much the chart that was drawn up on me was me and
    there are influences that maybe can be helpful throughout our life, and I don’t mean using that to
    live by. I don’t mean that at all but there is something to it. That’s what I’m saying. I don’t
    know what it is to it, but if these guys use it – and you know what, we’ve got to take our break
    first. We’re back. Alan, thanks. Okay, well, I don’t know. Maybe we ought to just get off the
    subject because it just isn’t making sense, what I’m not doing and it isn’t because I don’t want to
    understand. I’m just not understanding what you’re saying. They use this and yet–

Alan: They used it for their own plan’s time-clock, you see, and every symbol and every planet is
    a symbol of part of their action, like Mars is a God of War, for instance, that type of thing; so
    when that would come into the appendancy, that means that they would use that time for their war.

Jackie: The wars have been going on forever.

Alan: Oh, I know, but the big ones at certain times, the really big ones, the big changes, that’s
    really what they mean by that.

Jackie: So in other words, it isn’t a particular really more effective for them. It isn’t more
    that they can influence people more at that particular time. It’s just the timeframe that they use?

Alan: That’s it, yes, and as I say, they planned it such a long time ago. I don’t think it’s the
    first time it’s happened and the Hindus say that we go through these phases you might say of birth,
    living and then destruction. These are called “ages” and of course in the legends of all peoples we
    have these world disaster periods, floods and earthquakes and so on. Even in Sumer, in the Sumerian
    tablets, they claim that prior to their coming into existence, their city, there had been
    catastrophes on the earth where old continents had sunk and new ones had arisen from the sea.

Jackie: That they created?

Alan: It’s possible. If you go into the writings of Tacitus, who wrote for Nero, he talked to the
    Druids in Britain and they claim that they had records of three previous ages, maybe 125,000 years
    apart, and that the survivors and the high priests of course, always the nobility–

Jackie: They do survive, don’t they?

Alan: Yes. They tunneled into mountains and took provisions in to live for long periods; and that
    tallies with the records of Greece, where their priesthood tunneled into Mt. Parnassus and claimed
    the same thing that they survived the disasters.

Jackie: We’ll take a call. Do you have more you want to say on that, Alan?

Alan: That also tallies with the story of the Ark, because there’s no Ark as such, it’s allegory,
    but the mountain Ararat that it lies upon is riddled with tunnels.

Jackie: There we are. We have a call. Okay, you’re on the air. Who are we talking to?

Myron: Yes. Good evening Ms.–

Jackie: Oh, is it Myron? Myron: Yes it is. How are you? Jackie: I’m fine.
    Myron: Good evening Mr. Watt.

Alan: Good evening.

Jackie: Okay, go ahead.

Myron: Last night I heard you mention Passover and I was wondering if Mr. Watt could explain this
    teaching of the Passover that many ministers teach out of the Old Testament and what is the
    symbolism or the meaning of this Passover that’s really being talked about?

Jackie: Okay, good question, Myron.

Myron: Yes, thank you.

Jackie: Give him just a minute to get his radio turned up, Alan. Okay, Passover.

Alan: That was a fairly recent invention because the historian Josephus, who lived in the 1st
    century AD, claims that the Passover was a fairly new institution and it hadn’t actually grounded
    itself with any historical past.

Jackie: Wasn’t the Old Testament already written then?

Alan: I doubt it.

Jackie: It was the first century AD?

Alan: Yes, I don’t think the Old Testament was all written at all.

Jackie: Not all written but weren’t those first five books already put into–

Alan: That’s the first five books of Moses. The thing is, as Josephus said, there was no – it was
    hazy as to why it came into existence. It was a festival time and sometime it had been equated with
    a festival of lights, which they usually had at these times, but, as far as a bloody sacrifice type
    thing, that wasn’t part of it at that time in his day.

Jackie: Hanukkah as they call their festival of lights, but I’m reminded of Velikovsky’s book and
    you had mentioned him so often and World’s in Collision” and oh my goodness, Alan. That book and
    the “Earth in Upheaval,” I couldn’t put them down when I got started reading. This is another
    thing. I’m glad Myron brought this up because I was thinking of that because it doesn’t jive with
    Velikovsky’s book, as far as at least that one “Cataclysm” and I think it was supposed to be around
    3,600 years ago when the comet came around and did all the damage et cetera, but he talks in there
    about what the rabbis actually said about that time because it wasn’t something the way the story
    was written in Exodus. It was a worldwide conflagration.

Alan: In fact, the Babylonian priests wrote more about it than anybody because they were the main
    scientists of their day and astronomers. After it was over they were called into Egypt because they
    had to reset the world calendar because the time of the earth’s spinning had changed.

Jackie: The sun was even coming up from a different place.

Alan: Yes and when it settled down.

Jackie: And they had to find out where the seasons were.

Alan: They had to reset the calendar.

Jackie: Well, here’s the thing, that in Velikovsky’s book, he said that – well, you know in the Old
    Testament version in Exodus that the sun was gone for three days and the darkness was terrible.
    Well, on the other side of the earth, historical writings say that the sun stayed in the sky for
    three days and the rivers running red with blood. It was happening all over the world because of
    some stuff that was coming out of the tail of that comet–

Alan: It was raining fire.

Jackie: They said that too, but the red – Velikovsky mentions this in his book from many different
    sources and it was almost a water soluble type of a mineral and it did stink and–

Alan: And it also burned up the cattle and it was red hot.

Jackie: Therefore these rabbis and it was a compendium I think of what the rabbis basically said,
    that the so-called Exodus – people were leaving because they were looking for food. They were
    looking for water and that if there were – if they were not Hyksos, if they were whatever his
    chosen people were, that 49 out of 50 of them died and it wasn’t just them leaving.

Alan: No, no. Everybody was running.

Jackie: Everybody was on the move.

Alan: Also the peoples of the sea were coming in from another direction hoping to get away from it
    too.

Jackie: Right. Therefore what the Pharisees, scribes, whoever wrote all of this, they just took a
    historical event and wound it into–

Alan: A myth.

Jackie: The private little story about the chosen people.

Alan: It’s a myth.

Jackie: Yes, a myth and that Jehovah brought all these curses down on the pharaoh’s people because
    pharaoh wouldn’t let his people go because Jehovah had hardened his heart so he could–

Alan: Well, that’s fine. Jehovah was more honest because he also played the devil you see.

Jackie: You know this seems awful stupid to me and I don’t mean to offend anybody but this is
    supposed to be our loving Creator and he says well I want you to go get my people. You tell the
    pharaoh to let them go but I’m not going to let them. I know he’s not going to let them go because
    I’m going to harden his heart so they won’t and then I’ll bring all these plagues down and I can
    prove to the world that I’m the Lord God almighty.

Alan: Really, he’s playing solitaire with himself.

Jackie: I don’t mean to joke about it because I know to some people this is very hurtful, but,
    gee, all we have to do is take a look at it and say wait a minute. It depends upon our concept. Of
    course I don’t know that any of us have truly the concept of Creator, but we can know what it
    isn’t, Alan.

Alan: Well, that’s it and in the Talmud they’re more upfront with that, that no one can actually
    know or figure out the mind of a creator.

Jackie: Do they actually say that?

Jackie: Okay, so then who do they say Jehovah was?

Alan: That’s another deity. They even have another story of Moses. In the Talmud it’s different
    from the one in the Old Testament.

Jackie: Do they?

Alan: Moses was actually a full Egyptian, Ramoses; it means child, Child of RA.

Jackie: Son of RA.

Alan: So he left and he wanted to take over the pharaoh’s job and he went to Ethiopia and builds
    himself up there, recruited an army and went to attack Egypt, so there’s a whole different story
    told in the Talmud.

Jackie: Okay, Myron’s actual question was: Is their symbology there?

Alan: There’s astronomical symbologies and also agricultural symbology. It’s a pass- over from
    death into life for spring and planting, the crops and so on. It’s all nature and pantheistic,
    really, and it’s a time for planting and also for seed. It symbolizes the death lying through the
    winter comes to life again, the resurrection.

Jackie: Like Easter?

Alan: That’s right.

Jackie: Just like Easter. Okay. All right, that makes sense. Freemasonry, for anybody who’s a
    freemason who might be listening or who knows one, I’d like to share, if I may, Alan – this is a
    part that I had forgotten all about. They suck them in and they stroke them and groom them and they
    mention some place in here it will be the people in high offices and it will be the judges and the
    administrators and you mentioned I think last night the captains, the police forces. All of them
    and there they are and they say oh well we might spare them or some of them but the others we’ll
    kill.

Alan: There’s one thing that Masons do allow the public to know through a rumor, and that’s if you
    join it you get unmerited favor and help with your career and promotion and so on. They make sure
    they get people who really are almost corrupt anyway who will join it for those very reasons. They
    also tell you you can bypass petty bureaucracy and get tax relief and so on, if you join. That’s
    the bait.

Jackie: Tax relief?

Alan: They get different assessments.

Jackie: These local and county and city officials and state legislators, do you think that every
    time they raise taxes, property taxes et cetera, do you think their’s get raised?

Alan: No, they don’t and neither do lawyers because lawyers help with the real estate scams and so
    they are automatically are exempted from land taxes.

Jackie: And these people think they’re going to be exempt from all the evil they’re doing?

Alan: What they don’t realize is you see most people on this planet, at the moment, at this stage
    that we’re at right now, are expendable and it’s coming to the stage where they’ll try and fulfill
    the promise to wipe out over three quarters of the population.
    There will be an awful lot of people wiped out, good and bad, if they get their way and they’re
    ready for it now. We know this because they’ve been prepping us for years with coming plagues and
    all this stuff, at the very time when we know that we can splice genes and join anything to
    anything, even viruses to bacterium, which is the flesh-eating disease. It’s the first one in
    history that was created, two different species joined together. They’re ready to unleash a lot of
    stuff on the public and these will not be race-specific. These will spread right through–

Jackie: Not race specific, right. There was an article in a newsletter just recently that said that
    the scientists somewhere have been given permission to create a mouse with a human brain.

Alan: They’ve done more than that. They’ve done all of these – whenever they tell you they’re
    doing something, this is the old stuff. They were doing genetic modifications in the 1920’s.

Jackie: And if the mouse starts acting like a human being then they’re going to make them quit.

Alan: Well, he might become maybe a Christian mouse. So there you go. There’ll be a whole new set
    of lawyers to deal with all of this.

Jackie: One of the things I don’t think that we’ve discussed and maybe our listeners, a lot of
    them, know about it, but maybe they don’t, was that terrible flu virus that they shipped. Would you
    talk about that? Will you mention the plague?

Alan: In the papers about a week ago, supposedly the CDC had sent out thousands of vials of 1950’s
    version of the flu to laboratories all over the world and also one shipment with Ebola. Now, I
    don’t know if they really did this or if it’s a scare to the public, because it seems an incredible
    thing that they’d do, but certainly it’s having an effect on the public of terrifying them and
    getting them ready for a coming plague.

Jackie: Well, it will terrify them if they read the article. However, I remember the article that
    I read that somebody had emailed on the internet. They said that most of

these have been mailed from the U.S. and their concern is that some of the labs haven’t received
    theirs yet.

Alan: They said in fact, in the last document about it, they said that my goodness the ones that
    had not been destroyed was in Lebanon but they were in the process of destroying it. In other
    words, psychologically they were attaching it to terrorism.

Jackie: Sure and not only that, but it will be a good excuse or justification – well, what brought
    it to my mind was when you said the plagues that they are readying. This could be a prelude to it.
    You know this sounds like such a downer. You can’t not talk about it, Alan.

Alan: You cannot face truth unless you look at the dark side, you see, and that’s the problem with
    people. They’re egosyntonic. They’ve been trained that way. They want to only look at the things
    that make them feel good and because of that they’re wide open to whatever it is going to happen.
    That is a choice because maturity takes a person, and truly seeking truth, takes a person to look
    at all sides of everything and you must be prepared to look at the blackest black you’ve ever
    looked at—the void.

Jackie: That was in the chapter of the Family of Dark which I shared with our listeners a few
    weeks ago and that’s what they actually said, that in order truly to be in light, if you would,
    enlightened or aware, you have to know the depths of the evil, the darkness.

Alan: We’ve got to get out of this Disney World where people are really responsible at the top and
    are there because they’re good and decent and just people. The opposite is true. The corrupt people
    are at the top and it’s only the corrupt people who can get to the top in this particular system we
    live in.

Jackie: Before we go off the air tonight because we won’t be back until Monday, a thought that
    occurred to me that I would like to share with our listeners is in knowing this it doesn’t mean
    that we have to dwell on it every moment of our lives, folks. We share the information with those
    who want to know and there are times – there are precious moments and those precious moments are
    times that we spend with our loved ones, with our children, with our friends, times of being quiet
    and seeking a self- awareness. In other words, we don’t have to swim in this sea of darkness.
    That’s what I’m trying to say, Alan, because I wouldn’t be able to live.

Alan: Most people couldn’t and that’s what I say. Those who think that they can’t face it
    shouldn’t even look at it. They should continue the way they are and what makes

them happy, but those who are looking for truth have no option but to look at the dark side.

Jackie: Yes, I understand, but do you understand what I just said?

Jackie: That we don’t have to swim in it. In other words, we know it. It’s there and once we know
    it, we cannot un-know it, but, in other words, if it is all we dwell in – well, maybe I’m only
    speaking for myself. It would be unbearable and I just wanted to say that because there are
    precious moments and there are times even when you say some silly thing to lighten up the
    conversation. In a sense, that’s a precious moment.
    Okay, that’s what I mean because that’s what I mean because I don’t want to leave the broadcast
    tonight on just a note of hopeless, helplessness, evil, darkness, because it isn’t all evil and
    darkness. Like you said, there are good people and there is love in this world and really it all
    begins with us.

Alan: It begins with the individuals who must look at everything and who have gone through the
    darkness and come out again and they know that it’s evil and they know that they must fight it, you
    see. It’s not an occasional fight. You know you’re going to fight this thing with everything you’ve
    got.

Jackie: Yes, exactly. We’re out of our hour tonight. Once again, thank you so much, and ladies and
    gentlemen, we will be back with you Monday and thank you for being here and Creator bless you all
    tonight. Good night, Alan.

Alan: Good night.

(Transcribed by Linda)

Alan Watt on
    “Sweet Liberty” with Jackie Patru May 2, 2005

http://WWW.CUTTINGTHROUGHTHEMATRIX.COM

http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu

Jackie: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for joining us tonight on Sweet Liberty. Today
    is Monday and it is the 2nd of May already in the year 2005 and we had snow flurries this
    afternoon. I wonder what your weather is like, folks. It sure doesn’t feel like May. We had one day
    that was 80 and a few very nice days, but other than that, this is not spring. Not here, not yet,
    except the birdies say so, so maybe it is.

Let me do our spiritual message right now and then we’ll bring our guest up. This is from John 4
    beginning with verse 4.

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than
    he that is in the world.”

And in verse 7:

“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God and everyone that loves is born of God and
    knows God. He that loves not, knows not God for God is love.”

That is the only thing in this physical world that I see that is real, ladies and gentlemen. I’m
    not saying that because I say it is so, that in my mind and in my heart there’s nothing real here
    other than love and our expressions of love to one another and to ourselves. And Alan Watt is with
    us again this evening. Alan, thank you so much.

Alan: Yes, it’s a pleasure.

Jackie: Well, I was outside doing stuff today and I get really I guess what it is is because it’s
    staying light longer and I’m not a clock-watcher so I kind of judge the time by what the darkness
    is. I’m going to have to quit doing that because I keep getting – you were very gracious to come on
    with two minutes notice.

Alan: It’s no problem. We’ve got the same weather this way.

Jackie: Same weather?

Alan: Yes, it was sleet and snow for a while.

Jackie: Today?

Alan: They’re standardizing the weather. Jackie: Yes, along with frozen pizza, Alan. Alan: Yes
    and the rest of the continent.
    Jackie: Well, it was very short notice when I called you of course and I really didn’t have
    anything in particular in mind to talk about. Is there anything that you would like to discuss with
    or bring up for our listeners tonight?You know I don’t have a real good voice level on you. I
    suppose you haven’t done anything different, have you?

Alan: No.

Jackie: And I suppose we’ll hear a click a little later on, then your voice level will come up.

Alan: There’s always so much going on behind the scenes because most of the politics that we’re
    given is just drama and the gossip they lay out on the politicians and so on to keep the people
    busy, but the agenda that was written a long time ago, to not only unite the continent, but to
    unite the planet under a particular system, is

rushing full steam ahead. Of course everybody’s been kept so busy running as the buying power of
    their money decreases, so they’re running faster and faster to get all these toys they’re supposed
    to have according to what they’ve been told that’s their standard of living. However, since we’re
    not the producers anymore, the manufacturers, it hasn’t dawned on most people that the system as it
    is now is not meant to last for very long. It’s a “service industry” they call it and that’s what
    they told Britain as well when they united them into Europe, that they would become a service
    industry.

Jackie: The U.S. is a service industry too.

Alan: Yes. In fact, I’ve got books from the Royal Institute of International Affairs and the CFR
    (it’s both the same club), because you don’t want to have the royal in front of the American name
    so they called the CFR, but their 1937 meeting held in Australia, their annual meeting, in there
    the Minutes of the meetings are there, with the speeches and everything, and one of the speakers
    said that they would set up China to be the manufacturer for the world, in 1937.

Jackie: We were talking about this and you had mentioned – Alan, thank you for bringing this up
    tonight. You know when we have conversations off-air so often and I don’t say it, like I used to
    do, I wish we were doing this on the air, but our last conversation and I thought oh my goodness I
    wish our listeners could hear this. We were talking about this and you mentioned why they chose the
    Asian people and would you explain this to our listeners what you did last night? And I’ll tell you
    I’m going to turn my mike down. I’m going to run out and grab a robe because it’s chilly where I’m
    sitting so I’ll be back. Okay, thanks Alan.

Alan: If we look down through history, pretty well every country on the planet has been invaded
    over and over and over by one group or another; but the one that’s the least invaded and left alone
    has been China. I used to wonder why they left China to be such a pure race, compared to all the
    rest of the peoples whom they mixed up through invasions and so on. Then you look at the culture of
    China and I thought well what’s different about the culture? Well, they’ve never known what we call
    freedom of any kind. Not that we’ve had really much freedom in the last few hundred years, but they
    also are a mass man. In the sociological books you can get from any university library, where they
    have the different cultures delineated and broken down into traits and so on, you’ll find the
    Chinese like – actually don’t mind being in a crowd. They like to “rub shoulders” as they say in
    the books with their fellow man; whereas of course the Western people like their distance from each
    other, “don’t invade my space” type of thing. They, although not so much in the last 1,500 years
    they have not been an inventive people, prior to that, inventions were in China. They had detection

devices for earthquakes 2,500 years ago. I wondered why all these main invaders gave China this big
    passage of clearance, including Napoleon who said let the sleeping dragon sleep. No one wanted to
    invade China and it wasn’t because China was well armed or anything. In fact it was mainly a
    peasant class catering to the few nobility across the whole length and breadth of the country and
    it’s been that way for a couple of thousands years. Even though they’re not an inventive people,
    they can certainly mimic what they’re given very, very well.

Jackie: They can what?

Alan: Mimic. They can copy very well what they’re given. If you look as the history as it’s
    unfolded, Western Europe primarily was used for the last couple of hundred years or more to go
    through an industrial era of intense misery for the general population, especially in factory
    towns. During that time we developed machinery et cetera and then we went through the electronic
    revolution, technological revolution; and now that we’ve completed our mission basically, apart
    from conquering the last of the Moslems to bring into the system, they’ve quite candidly through
    the GATT treaties and so on handed all of what were American or what we thought was American and
    Canadian and British and German and so on companies. They’ve handed them lock, stock and barrel
    over to China. They set them up and they moved them, complete factories.

Jackie: Yes. And did you say while I was gone what you said about why they chose the Chinese?

Alan: Because the Chinese as I say are perfect for this era, perfect to be the manufacturers.

Jackie: And why is that?

Alan: In an advanced type of manufacturing. They didn’t invent anything in that manufacturing.
    However, they didn’t have to. We simply handed it over once we had basically perfected technology
    and simplified it to its basic form.

Jackie: But you also mentioned their work habits.

Alan: The Chinese are known to be so obedient to their masters for thousands of years that they’d
    work all day and half the night if need be and nothing has changed, really, even though it’s
    communistic run. They don’t have a culture where there’s a lot of kindness between each other to
    help each other out either, so they’re divided to an extent in that respect. They’re ideal workers
    for this particular era, and very, very

cheap too, to be the manufacturers for the whole planet. When you look back on things you can see
    the plan and you can smell the plan actually for hundreds of years. In the later books in the
    1900’s and the 20th century and into the present day, you actually see it all happening and been
    written down that this was going to happen.
    We’ve lived through the transfer of technology to China with the factories lock, stock and barrel.
    I used to wonder why would the West be training thousands of engineers of all kinds in the western
    universities for the last 30 years when they were supposedly your prime enemy, they were
    communists, but all of these engineers have been trained in Canada.

Jackie: So these are Chinese people?

Alan: Yes, coming to Canada, Britain, Europe and so on, and getting the education for
    machinery—which they did not yet have. Of course, since about 1990, we’ve seen the exodus after the
    GATT treaty of all the machinery, which they had been trained to use but didn’t have, we saw it all
    transferred to China. Now everything is made in China.

Jackie: You know this is something that was brought to my attention and I suppose maybe many
    people have considered this, but until it had, it was during the NAFTA thing. I had never thought
    about it, but during the Depression there were plenty of people to work and there were plenty of
    people to purchase or manufactured items and food goods that were produced on the farms et cetera.
    But the Depression was simply the withdrawal of course of the drawing in of the money, just the way
    the story goes in the Old Testament in Genesis when Joseph gathered up all the money and took it to
    the pharaoh. But there were the factories sitting there, Alan, you see, and so that when they
    decided they’d start trickling money back in, well, today there are no factories sitting. They have
    not just moved the manufacturing. They have moved all of the factories and either flattened the
    buildings or I guess they’ve just demolished the factories, period, so it isn’t a situation like it
    was after the Depression.

Alan: Yes, because they know that they were not going to use them ever again.

Jackie: You mentioned service industry. When I remember hearing about that, I thought well
    everybody’s going to be doing what? What do they mean by this?

Alan: There’s an esoteric meaning to all the words in the English language.

Jackie: Well, say what it means to you.

Alan: “Ice” always means when you put something on ice, it means to stop it, to cease it, you see.
    Service is to “SERVE ICE,” you see. Just like they “park” continents down through history and leave
    them and go back to them.

Jackie: Yes, but they’re talking about a service economy, so the actual meaning of the word is
    just, oh, stop the economy?

Alan: To stop the whole thing because we are now unneeded. We’re unnecessary. That’s why they’re
    re-wilding the areas around people in the country, while those people are still alive, they’re
    putting in carnivores and predators. I mean that’s telling you something. That’s telling you that
    shortly there is not going to be those people living in the country.

Jackie: Well then think about – what I wondered is how would people have work and of course today
    millions don’t. But in the Protocols it’s just amazing. I’ve been scanning them lately and you know
    every now and then you do that and you pick up things – of course I had already had this circled
    and highlighted but it’s just a reminder. So when you think about it there are government jobs and
    there will be the people who will be spying on all the people. It’s exactly like Orwell’s “1984,”
    Alan.

Alan: That’s been happening for a long time.

Jackie: I know, but it’s really getting obvious today. I mean it’s blatant to people that have
    never read “1984” or really thought about what’s going on. It’s been the ‘slowly boiling frog
    syndrome.’ Well, they’re nuking the frog now. I mean this isn’t just fast cooking. It’s nuking the
    frog.

Alan: They’ve been spraying us like bugs from the sky pretty well daily for the last few years and
    this stuff supposedly has aluminum and barium in it, which are used for clotting agents for wounds
    and things.

Jackie: For what?

Alan: For any kind of wound or hemorrhage.

Jackie: Barium and what?

Alan: Aluminum oxide.

Jackie: And it’s used for what?

Alan: You can use them for clotting agents if something is bleeding.

Jackie: Do you put it on the wound?

Alan: Yes, you put it on a wound.

Jackie: Okay, I think I’ve heard of that, Alan.

Alan: If you see that in Canada for instance and in other countries now for the last couple of
    years, the government is putting out ads warning people on the signs and symptoms of strokes. Now
    we’ve got young people coming down with strokes all over the place, which is again a clot, you see,
    lodged basically in the brain.

Jackie: Haven’t there been a lot of young athletes dying suddenly that have been strokes or heart
    attacks?

Alan: People are getting sick. They have these hacking coughs they can’t get rid of and those who
    aren’t affected, as yet, eventually will be because everyone’s got a tolerance level as they ingest
    this stuff, breathe this stuff in and drink it, because it’s in everything. It’s in the food, the
    water and in the air we breathe, so eventually it will come to a crisis point and I’ve no doubt as
    we go through a rising death toll we’ll still see the same familiar faces on TV and the same
    comedies and Joe Blow will think well everything must be okay because it seems the same on the TV.

Jackie: You know that terrible cough I’ve had lately? I mean I’ve had that on and off for a long
    time but sometimes it’s gone and sometimes it isn’t. Well, I just have to say this because I want
    to share it with our listeners too. I started taking my MSM again about five days ago Alan and it
    is clearing up amazingly. I’m not doing anything else different. I haven’t been doing – I did a
    couple of days oil of oregano but boy I’ll tell you and it’s always been my left lung whatever it
    is that I’ve had but it’s clearing up and I knew it would.

If our lungs are being damaged and there is a natural form of sulfur which the body requires in
    order to function property which is missing and the body can reproduce those healthy cells, the
    body could repair damaged lungs.

Alan: I wouldn’t agree with you.

Jackie: Well, that’s okay. You don’t have too.

Alan: I’ll tell you why: Because as you’re being poisoned, you see they’re laying this stuff on
    thick and they’re not letting up on it to let you heal, and it’s in the ground water. When the snow
    melted this year there was three inches of this ‘candy cane’ type stuff all over the fields, which
    was the drying residue of a few months of accumulation of spraying that was in the snow; and on the
    first day of the sun it starts to go down and then when it dries it turns back into its chemical
    parts, white powders. We’re being sprayed like bugs, like roaches.

Jackie: Yes, but what does that got to do with you don’t agree that what? You don’t agree that
    anything could heal the lungs?

Alan: How can you heal something as you’re being poisoned all the time?

Jackie: I don’t know.

Alan: It can’t happen.

Jackie: Well okay, let’s put it this way. Let’s say if that wasn’t an ongoing onslaught the healing
    could happen and possibly think about this, Alan. Without it, maybe the damage continues until the
    person drops, so maybe it at least keeps them a modicum of health.

Alan: If they want to try it they can try it.

Jackie: I don’t sell MSM, Alan. I have nothing to gain here, honey.

Alan: As you’re being poisoned, it’s like getting a transfusion in one arm with the cut wrist on
    the other.

Jackie: Yes, okay, I want to share something else with you and our listeners but you also. When my
    mom was told that she had a cancer on her vocal cord, they did radiation therapy on it. Is that
    what you call it?

Jackie: Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, our guest is Alan Watt and I apologize for the time
    that I’ve taken away from because Alan is our guest tonight but we’ll talk about MSM another time.
    Alan, thank you. We have a caller who has a couple of questions for Alan. Alan, do you accept my
    apology?

Alan: For what?

Jackie: No, not you, Allen. Alan Watt. Well just because I’ve been talking so much.
    Alan: It’s all right. It’s actually yours.
    Jackie: No, you’re my guest, so do you accept my apology