Reply To: Alan & Jackie

Forums Rose & Cross – Rosicrucian Alan & Jackie Alan & Jackie Reply To: Alan & Jackie

Jackie: Well, they’ve taken the guns away from the people anyway.
    Alan: They have been doing that down there. They showed that on the television here.
    Jackie: Yes, they did.

Alan: They were going door to door. But that’s standard.
    Jackie: Did you know that there was a judge that put a hiatus or a stop, well at least ordered a
    stop on the confiscation of guns there? I’ve only got one article on it. It was a news
    article. And I don’t know if they listened to that judge or not. It’s been, there’s not been a lot
    of news coming out of New Orleans lately.

Alan: No. Once FEMA took over, they did admit that all subsequent news coming out of there would be
    controlled by FEMA. So, it’s almost impossible to get any truth out at all, at least the whole
    truth. So, that’s the whole thing, with FEMA, it is all about containment and
    control. That’s what it was set up to do. So, this is the first big exercise in containing and
    removing on mass, Americans. But it won’t be the last one. It’s interesting too, that the Hurricane
    came in, and there’s a huge bridge going across the river there. The Pontchartrain, which is the
    French for the Bridge of Katherine, you know. And then, when you look where the hurricane came into
    Texas, you had, just south of Beaumont, you had SaRita, and I thought yeah, I guess we can always
    tell by the names they give them.

Jackie: Oh. Katherine, Katrina, and Rita. Please repeat that, Alan, right from the beginning. Alan:
    The first hurricane, Katherine.
    Jackie: Right, Katrina.

Alan: Or they called it Katerina, same thing. And it came in, and where it passed over was
    Pontchartrain, which in French means the Bridge of Katherine. They love bridges too, of course. But
    that’s the Bridge of Katherine. And then, Rita came in just north of SaRita.
    Jackie: Sarita?
    Alan: SaRita, yeah. Just south of Beaumont, Texas. So, you knew it was going to hit
    Texas. So, the next big one I think is to be called Stanley, and we’ll have to scour the map to see
    what state that is in, because I’m sure that’s how they’re doing it. Ha, ha, ha. They love to put
    it right in our faces.

Jackie: Oh, they do, don’t they?

Alan: I’ll give you a good example. Canada, because Canada is a member of the commonwealth, the
    British Commonwealth, it still has this strange system of having a Parliament, and a Governor
    General appointed by the Queen. And they just appointed a new Governor General, and they gave her a
    Coat of Arms. The Coat of Arms, by the way, goes all the way back to Charlemagne, it was copied
    after that in fact. They swore her in, she’s the 27th Governor General, they swore her in on the
    27th of September. The number of days, right through the year, to the 27th of September was 270,
    and when they were swearing her in, the ceremony took 11 minutes, and they showed the clock outside
    the Parliament building, exactly

at 11 minutes past 11. Well, 27, 2 and 7 is 9. And then you have the 11 after it. It’s 911. They
    just keep showing this in our face all the time, you know. You couldn’t make this stuff up, you
    know. But they made a new Coat of Arms for her, and the lineage on the Coat of Arms depicts the
    line of Charlemagne.

Jackie: What is Charlemagne?

Alan: It’s the dynasty that supposedly came up through and eventually were appointed by the
    Catholic Church to force Christianity on the rest of Europe. So, he was the first officially
    Catholic appointed military leader and king. And, of course, the Knights Templars are heavily
    involved with Charlemagne and all this kind of stuff. But, yeah, he forced Christianity on behalf
    of Rome on the countries of Germany and France and a few other ones, at the point of the sword. And
    in behind him, came the money boys. In fact, Charlemagne, who was officially crowned by the Pope as
    the first Vatican sponsored king, Charlemagne set up his first bank, in what later was called
    Switzerland. And it’s called the Bank of Zion. And the River next to it is still called the River
    Sion. So the Priory de Sion, which is one of the high Templar groups, and still based in France,
    connected with Switzerland, and they move money around the world, that’s their job, and other
    stuff, goes back to Charlemagne. But it was interesting to see them making a coat of arms with
    the two bears and the five-pointed starfish of Charlemagne for this new Governor General. You know,
    plus all the mystic numbers they add into it. They do this all the time. There’s a whole language
    involved, every day, and the people don’t understand it, don’t even realize it’s going on. But
    that’s how open they are.

Jackie: What do you know about this new Pope?

Alan: They haven’t said too much about him. He was in the German Army during World War Two. There’s
    different versions of what he did in the German army. What you’ll find with most modern Popes for
    sure, is that they have to have the right lineage to get in there. That’s the bottom line.

Jackie: I’ve received quite a few emails on this Pope, and I’ve put them in a file to read, and
    haven’t read them. But if I’m not mistaken, I read that he was a Jew and became a Catholic.

Alan: It’s possible. It’s very possible. I think it was in the 8th century, the first Khazar was
    appointed, a Jew, was Leo the Red.

Jackie: Oh, yeah, the Khazar.

Alan: And even Ron Calli in the 1950s, Pope Ron Calli, he was Jewish. I mean, the Catholic Church
    is open to anybody that goes through the rituals, you know. And, to be honest, you see, all the
    religions were created by the same group, long ago. I don’t care if it’s Moslem or Christianity or
    Judaism, that’s your trinity all connected, you see. They all have a common base somewhere, a
    common connections, but they’ve all been used for the same purpose, which is to exploit the people,
    make them subservient, and bring in a materialistic system based on money and conquering other
    countries with armies, up to the present phase, where they’ll eventually blend them all in, back
    into an updated version, so the three will become one. That’s the real mystic meaning of the
    Trinity, in High Freemasonry.

Jackie: You mean the three religions will become one. Oh, it is, isn’t it becoming that.

Alan: And so that’s the key of making things change, by using the laws of nature, you must create
    opposites. And so, opposing forces fight each other to create the Third Way, which is the outcome
    or the synthesis. And without at least one opposing force, no change will happen. So, if you have
    three opposing forces, all apparently fighting each other, but the boys at the top are all
    connected, it’s the herd once again who are being trained into a new way of living. And that’s your
    trinity, you know. If you want to move sheep, you use two sheepdogs, especially. One dog, running
    at the pack, will make them move one way. However, if you don’t want them to go in exactly that
    direction, you have another dog, just across the way, but when they both move diagonally towards
    those sheep, the sheep go in a straight line to where you want them to
    go. Which is the sheep pen. So, once again, you have a trinity formation. Jackie: Repent.
    Alan: Repent, yeah. So, every group who’s fought each other, down through the centuries, has been
    used for completely different outcomes than the one they envisage at the time.

Jackie: Yes, that they envisioned.

Alan: So, we’re dealing here with a very complex chess game, where the people don’t even know that
    they’re on the chessboard. And they can’t see the hands that are moving them. But it really is a
    chess game, a very complex one.

Jackie: Okay, you know what. You were telling me today, and I wasn’t on the internet at all today.
    But you were telling me that they have been holding meetings in Colorado, or excuse me, Texas, and
    it’s a UN, and it has to do with water and septic systems.

Alan: They’re going…

Jackie: Alan, we just got our one-minute warning. Alright. Would you like to come back tomorrow
    night?

Alan: Sure, yeah.

Jackie: Well, you know, okay. We’ll do that. I’ve written this down. I would like to pick that up,
    tomorrow night, and folks, we will be back with you tomorrow. Thank you for being here. And Alan,
    thank you for being here.

Alan: It’s a pleasure.

Jackie: And ladies and gentlemen, my wish for you is peace and love, and I don’t mean that in any
    way to be trite. I mean it with all of my heart. We’ll see you tomorrow night. Good
    night. Good night, Alan. Alan: Good Night.

Jackie Patru: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us tonight on Sweet
    Liberty. Sorry, once again, for that delay. I kept dialing in and I wasn’t getting a ring. Nothing
    was happening. It’s just kind of ridiculous. Thank you for being with us tonight. This is
    Wednesday, and it would be the 5th, yes the 5th of October in the year 2005. And for those of you
    who haven’t been tuned in, I will just announce once again that as of next Wednesday, this
    broadcast will be going off the air. And it’s a necessity, folks, because we have not been able to
    bring the airtime bill down, and it keeps ever growing, and ultimately, as I’ve mentioned, this
    debt is mine. And I am not in a financial position, actually, even to pay what this is. So, I just
    cannot let it go on any longer. And I want to thank each and every one of you who have supported
    this broadcast. And as I’ve said, I know that you’ve done as much as you can
    do. And tonight, our guest, once again is Alan Watt. And Alan, thanks for being here tonight. Alan
    Watt: Yeah, it’s a pleasure.
    Jackie: Our spiritual message, I want to share this. We were talking last night, you were talking
    last night about the religions, and the religions of the world. And I had talked about this
    somewhat on Monday night, although I have heard from several people who said that after I made the
    announcement that I was going off the air, they weren’t able to pick it up for whatever reason.
    Last night the reports were that the reception, shortwave reception was great. But this is about
    religion, in a sense, it’s about faith. “Faith is a state of openness or trust. To have faith is
    like when you trust yourself to the water. You don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do,
    you’ll become stiff, you’ll become tight, and you’ll sink. You have to relax. And the attitude of
    faith is the very opposite of clinging and holding on. In other words, a person who is fanatic in
    matters of religion and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe becomes a
    person who has no faith at all. Instead, they’re holding tight. But the attitude of faith is
    to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be.” That was written by
    Alan Watts. W-A-T-T-S. It’s titled the essential Alan Watts on faith. And our guest tonight is Alan
    Watt, not to be confused with the author of this little statement. Lots of Watts around, aren’t
    there, Alan?

Alan: There are a few, yeah.

Jackie: There are a few. I guess that’s quite a common Scottish name, is it? Alan: It’s not too
    common, not too common.
    Jackie: Okay, well. That is irrelevant. And last night, we were having a conversation, and I said,
    darn it, I wish we were having this conversation on the air. And you made a few notes of what you
    had been talking about, and I would like it if, I don’t know where you’ll begin with that, because
    our conversations do have a tendency to flow from one point to another. And then we get into
    something that is so relevant, and that is what happened last night, in the course of the
    conversation. Would you like to get started?

Alan: What exactly were we talking about?

Jackie: You said you were going to make notes, Alan. Alan: I’ve got a whole pile of papers here.
    Jackie: Okay, well, we were talking about people who, okay, where this started actually, we were
    talking about archeology. And I said, you know, that I had seen some, because we don’t know when we
    get these reports that archaeologists have discovered this, and archaeologists have discovered
    that. We don’t even know if that’s true, because we find out that everything that we’ve been told
    for the most part is a lie. And I remembered somebody emailing me, and they were skulls, different
    really weird looking skulls, that were allegedly found dug up. And I remembered this one, and you
    had seen it too, and I asked you what you thought about it, and you said that you thought it could
    have been an engineered, a genetically engineered, because of the size of the brain cavity in it,
    etc. Remember that? Well, that’s where it started. And you were talking about how people are bred
    for their psychological traits. And lacking certain emotions and certain, okay, can you pick that
    up?

Alan: You’ll find evidence that the breeding of people for specific functions was perfectly
    understood, just by reading Plato’s Republic. So, you’re going back 2,300-odd years. And Plato of
    course, like all of the aristocracy of Greece, had been educated in Egypt. That’s where they all
    went. And, so everything that he talked about in the Republic, came really from Egypt, which had
    already ruled the world for a few thousand years, the ancient world. And he goes into the methods
    of selective breeding for specific purposes.

Jackie: And we want to remember, excuse me, I just want to reiterate this for our listeners, that
    there were pharaohs, or maybe, I don’t know if all of the pharaohs, but they were white, not
    Egyptian, and some even had red hair.

Alan: Yeah, and they’ve found the wigs, of course, in the tombs, that they wore, the black wigs,
    made from the native people’s hair. And the males and the females of the aristocracy or nobility of
    Egypt and Sumer wore the black wigs.

Jackie: What do you think about Cleopatra? Was she one of them?

Alan: Well, Cleopatra was actually Greek. She came from the Ptolemy line, and of course Ptolemy was
    a General of Alexander, and he took over the reign of Egypt, and she was descended from the
    Ptolemies. So, yeah she was definitely white and from that type of
    class. But if you go back into this breeding program, Plato went through what they’d done with
    animals, just like today, if you want a domesticated dog for hunting, you know what kind to look
    at, the types of breeds. If you want one for a faithful pet, there’s a whole variety for that, so
    they all have specific traits. And if you want a guard dog, you know what type to go for. And it’s
    done by literally selectively breeding personality types together for size, strength and
    temperament, and that particular psychological trait that you’re after. And Plato went through
    that. And he said, we can do exactly the same with people. For the working class, he
    said, you don’t want highly intelligent people, but you do want strength. So you want them short,
    squat, if you like, muscular. And he went through the methods of simply selecting a male and a
    female, and interbreeding them, and then, taking their children, and doing the same all over again,
    until you had the desired outcome. He said, if you want tall ones for picking apples, you make
    them, you simply select the tall ones and keep interbreeding them. But it’s the same thing with
    psychological traits. That’s why they went to such incredible lengths for genealogies for rulers
    and kings and queens. You want people who have psychopathic traits in so much that they cannot feel
    empathy for others. So, that part of the brain which is developed in most people, it gives us our
    sociability, and our empathy for others. You can actually breed that out of them by selective
    breeding.

Jackie: And yes, and that you said has to do with different areas of the brain.

Alan: They knew in fact in Ancient Egypt what parts of the brain affected the types of emotion, the
    areas for taste, smell, and hearing and so on. They had that all mapped out. In fact, one of the
    pharaohs wrote one of the first medical books, and detailed all of this. So, this is well
    understood that certain parts of the brain had to do with what we call gifts, like skills in
    mathematics and so on. So, they could, by picking a male and a female who had similar qualities,
    either increase that ability, or if they wanted to get rid of a particular quality, like empathy,
    you wouldn’t want a soft ruler. You want someone who’s hard and cruel if need
    be. So, you simply breed a male and a female of similar temperaments, and then the same thing with
    their offspring, and then the same thing again, until you have the desired type. So, when they talk
    about keeping genealogies of nobility down through the ages, they’re not just talking about who
    their fathers or mothers were. They’re also keeping track of the qualities that they possessed.

Jackie: To know who they wanted to breed with who.

Alan: For specific types of qualities. And for nobilities of course, and kings and queens, you’ll
    find that they have all the temperaments of ego, typically psychopathic. They have tremendous ego,
    so they love to be praised. They love to have battles and so on, and come out on top. But they’re
    never very smart. They’re not what you would call terribly intelligent. So they in turn could be
    manipulated by the priesthoods that do all the selection, you see. And that’s why kings and queens
    have all the advisors around them. They’re supplied with the advisors just like today. It’s no
    different today. The advisors to presidents and prime ministers are not elected by any public.
    We’re never told where they’re trained. And yet we know that they’re all trained in the same global
    tactics, because they all know each other. They all push presidents and prime ministers to go along
    with the same agenda. So, someone appoints these particular people, and they’re trained somewhere,
    but we are told very little about them or their background. But they’re far more intelligent than
    the people that they advise.

Jackie: And they in turn are taking their directions from someone above them, yes?

Alan: Yes. In very high Freemasonry, way above your 33rd, they call these advisors the Grey Men.
    And the Grey Men, that pertains to the ones who are in touch with those of the Earth, the chess
    board, the black and the white strips or squares. So, they come to the world, the earthly world,
    and that’s the black, basically, but they also go to the light, the one that directs the whole
    thing. So they’re in between presidents and the real controllers. So, they’re called Grey
    Men. Kissinger and the Brzezinskis and these guys, these are the Grey Men. They know a lot more
    than presidents do. And they’re far more intelligent too.

Jackie: Getting back to those skulls, and then we’ll come back to this. Some of them were very
    weird. And see, so when I looked at them, it was fascinating, intriguing, but I also knew that I
    didn’t know if these actually were skulls that were dug up, or if somebody molded them out of clay.
    It’s hard to tell. But the one, explain the one that you saw and what you thought about it.

Alan: Well, you’ll actually see, there was a big debate, some years ago, on the paintings and
    architecture of Akhenaten, who’s a big player in high Masonry. They model the Moses story after
    Akhenaten, who brought in the one-God worship into Egypt. And I don’t believe he did, because he
    was way too young. He was only 15 when it happened. But in the paintings in the tombs and also in
    the frescoes they’ve found, his skull in the painting, and his wife, they have elongated skulls at
    the back, so the back of the head is elongated, and the children’s are
    too. And of course then the archaeologists stepped in and said, well that was just a change from
    one art style to the next. But they did unearth a lot of the skulls of Akhenaten’s family, and sure
    enough, they have these strange elongated, they’re real skulls. They’ve found so many of them in
    that particular lineage.

Jackie: Okay, well, the ones that I saw, you know, there wasn’t any, like this is from Akhenaten’s
    line or anything. But what does this indicate if there’s an elongated skull and it’s towards the
    back did you say, or towards the front?

Alan: Yeah, it’s high. The head is high. And the occipital lobe at the back is longer as well. So
    the whole cortex, really, in other words, there’s more brain cells there. There’s no doubt about
    it. And also, if you look closely at the skull, you’ll see that they’re more roundish towards the
    front. So it’s presumed that they were all given birth by Cesarean section. When you go through
    the birth canal, for instance, you know that the lobes, the parietal lobes slide over each other
    in the baby’s skull. And it’s always been debated how much damage that does. And so, a lot of
    the nobility, not just recent, but in ancient times…

Jackie: Unless a woman is, excuse me, I’m sorry, these thoughts come and I just spurt them out. If
    women are basically built for childbearing, but there are some women who are narrower hipped and
    narrower pelvis, where I would think that that would be the case. But would the woman who was
    really built for childbearing, there wouldn’t be that kind of damage, would there?

Alan: There would still be some, because that still would have to, they still slide, basically.
    Jackie: What is it that slides, Alan?

Alan: Well literally, the skull has two plates you might say, two main plates that will slide over
    each other.

Jackie: That’s where that soft spot is at the top on a baby.

Alan: The fontanel, yeah. Anyway, getting back to this, these guys knew this back in ancient Egypt.
    And the strange thing was, when you look at the ones they’ve unearthed in the Aztec lineage, the
    nobility and kings and queens, they’re the same. They’ve got these same strange elongated skulls,
    which are also thicker than a normal human skull at the back, because again there was another
    debate in medicine, well, was this due to hydrocephalus, which can actually build up spinal fluid.
    But no, because you wouldn’t get a thickening of the skull. These skulls both in the Aztec
    rulership and in the Egyptian rulership, were both thicker at the back. So, it’s a strange trait,
    which could certainly have been done through intense interbreeding for those very abilities that
    those people actually possessed.

Jackie: I recall, this was, I think, during our first, very first broadcast for that five-week
    period in ’98, and I’ve relistened to the tapes, a couple of times now, but the second time around
    was extremely fascinating, because quite a bit of time had gone between. But I remember you talking
    about Akhenaten, and you said that he had basically over-ridden in a sense the priesthood, and he
    had brought in the one god, worship of one god, and that he was a very humble person. In other
    words, he didn’t have himself painted or sculpted as a big broad- shouldered, but he had kind of a,
    you know, squat body and pot belly and…

Alan: Big hips too. In fact, he had bigger hips than his wife.

Jackie: Wow. And you said that soon after he died, all of the temples that he had erected for the
    one God were destroyed and they went right back to the multiple god worship.

Alan: Yeah. It was a strange time period. As I say, he had to have been coached as to what to do,
    even with the theology to go along with this one-god worship. And the god, of course, was the sun.
    It was the sun he was talking about. And actually, the sun is a symbol of the light bringer or
    Lucifer. We have to remember that too. In all mystic religions it’s always the
    same. And he had, you’ll see pictures of Akhenaten and his wife, and from the sun comes these lines
    like almost like the lines cast from a ship. And at the end of it, you have the Ankh. And that’s
    what an Ankh is. That’s where we get the word anchor from. And the old
    Egyptian anchor was Ankh shaped, you see. It didn’t have the hook at the end, as it did in later
    times. So, that was the symbol of being anchored to the light bringer. And, but it wasn’t for
    everyone. It was only for a special class of people.

Jackie: Alan, has there ever been a time in the history of this world that you’re aware of, where
    people actually didn’t have a god that had, you know, human personalities and etc, or the
    sun. I’ve wondered to myself sometimes, did they worship the sun as representative of the one
    creator, given that the sun gives physical life on this earth.

Alan: Yeah. That was one way of looking. See, long before there were rulerships as we know them,
    you know, people lived in small communities, and everything had a magic to it, a natural magic,
    simply meaning a nature of life which they could not understand, but it was wonderful to observe.
    That’s what it meant. And so, they didn’t build up any theology about it, or

dogma. But along came the priesthoods, who subverted all of this. And eventually, they had them
    trained in Egypt, and the Mayans did it too, and the Aztecs, that if this priesthood didn’t get up
    in the morning, and have enough gifts and money presented, then they wouldn’t perform the ceremony
    that would make the sun rise, you see. So the natural awe that people held for nature in general,
    for life itself, was subverted and taken over by very intelligent psychopathic types.

Jackie: The priesthood.

Alan: Who then used it against the people, and built up dogma and rules and regulations. Jackie:
    And created nations.
    Alan: That’s right. And made the people, turned the people into slaves.

Jackie: And turned the people into slaves and turned the people into warriors to protect the
    nation’s borders.

Alan: That’s right.

Jackie: Now, you know when you first said that, those are concepts that, because, I don’t know that
    it occurred to very many of us, how did nations come about, and I didn’t necessarily buy into it.
    But it was an interesting thought, especially, when you, you know, explained the meaning
    of the word, international. It means inter, to bury, the nations. And yet, they in the writings of
    the elite, those who call themselves Jews, they say, that they were the ones that created the
    nations. And, of course, they weren’t the ones, but somebody asked me after that broadcast, and you
    were talking about what it was like before the priesthood was in control, or in areas where they
    got control. And that that was the most natural way of living. And somebody emailed me and said, is
    he insinuating that we all need to go back to the cave days? I said, maybe so. Maybe so, maybe not
    cave days, but…

Alan: Well, here’s a paradox. Here’s a paradox for everybody, and it’s the meaning of. See, the
    Bible, in the Old Testament, is allegory, is Masonic allegory. And everything, every story in it is
    an allegory for something else. Which is well understood by those near the top. And so Eden
    represents nature in its pure state. And if you’re not content with nature in its pure state, and
    you leave nature, and you put your faith in science, you see, because once you leave the place
    where everything is there that you need, and you become dependent on specialists, whether it’s a
    blacksmith or whatever, then there’s only one path from Eden, and it leads eventually to where
    we’re going in the future, actually now. It leads to the extinction of the human will, the human
    mind, and independent thinking.

Jackie: And in the villages, where there were clans and etc, they had toolmakers, people who seemed
    to be more gifted in that area. They had their healers, people who knew the herbs to use for
    medicine and etc. And their “holy men” or women, and these were women who took a lot of time alone
    for contemplation and not to coin a phrase, but spiritual enlightenment, so to speak. And so, it
    was all there, within the village. And each person had different talents. And it was all shared.

Alan: Yeah, yeah. Because the strength of the tribe depended on everyone being involved. No one
    went hungry, for instance. And they didn’t have the moneyed work ethic, a different type of work
    ethic, where the individual who accumulates has the right to dominate the rest. That didn’t exist.
    And in fact, up until the 1700s, in the highlands of Scotland, you’ll find that iron nails were
    still exchanged as a form of money. It was more important to them to have something that was
    useful. But of course, they had the rebellion then, and that was all arranged, because they had to
    destroy that old system. And they did. They cleared the highlands.

Jackie: The rebellion being a revolution.

Alan: Well, they sent over Prince Charles, who, he was over in France at the time. And they sent
    him over, and he led a revolution which failed. I think it was intended to fail. And everybody, no
    one knew, except him, I’m sure. And then, they used that as an excuse to clear the highlands, even
    though only a few clans took part.

Jackie: Would you hold that thought? We’re at the half hour. We’re going to take a break here.
    (Commercial Break)
    Jackie: Okay, we’re back with Alan Watt, folks. You were mentioning the uprising in Scotland.

Alan: It was a handful of clans followed the Bonnie Prince Charlie, as they called him, Charles
    Stewart. And I lived in a place called Culloden for a while, where that last battle took place, and
    he led them there. He went off a couple of miles away, into a Culloden house, for the night, and
    left them on this bog, it was an actual bog, and they got up in the morning early because of the
    British army, and it was British, because there were Scottish regiments, southern Scottish
    regiments there too. So they were all arrayed with their cannon and firing away for about five
    hours before Charles gave the order to charge. And it turned out that Charles had
    scampered. He hadn’t even arrived on the battlefield, and he escaped back to France and then to
    Italy. So, they were left as a sacrifice. Interestingly enough, there’s a story involved with this,
    that tells you how the future is planned. It truly is planned. Because there was, in Scotland, you
    have these seers they call them. And one of them was called the Brahan Seer, who could see into the
    future. And the Brahan Seer lived in the 1500s. And I read the original book in a library, from the
    1500s, and he did say that when he was passing what became Culloden, it was called Drumossie at
    that time, Drumossie Moor, he said, woe, for Drumossie Moor will be the death of the flower of
    Scotland, as he called it. And flower of Scotland is the young men. That’s what that means. And
    just before the battle, about a year before the battle, it was officially changed on the maps, that
    Drumossie Moor to Culloden, which is the culling of Odin, you
    see. Because the old clans still had Odin as their deity.

Jackie: The culling of Odin. Now, how long before this happened was this written that this Seer
    said this?

Alan: About 200-odd years. So, that’s how things are planned. We’re taught and trained and
    indoctrinated to believe that life, we just bumble along and politicians stumble through crises
    that they can’t foresee, and nothing can be further from the truth. Because, when you go into
    history, you’ll find very elite sects of people writing about the future, because they belonged to
    organizations which planned the future. And of course, you’ll find the whole globalization effort
    with all of what we now think of as the UN agendas, interfering with all phases of our life. You’ll

find Cecil Rhodes and his Secret Society, and then followed up by Lord Milner, who then ran it
    with the Round Tables. They wrote about it, and Carroll Quigley documented most of it in his two
    main books, Tragedy and Hope, and he wrote another one, it was called The Anglo- American
    Establishment, where he gives you the names of the big players, the big families that are involved
    in this, and where they thought they could bring us. If you go into the writings of Lenin in the
    early 1900s, he said towards the end of the millennium we shall see a global society come into
    view. Lord Bertrand Russell said the same thing around 1920. So, these guys knew exactly the
    time lines that they were working on with five, ten, twenty, fifty, one- hundred year plans. And if
    you look into the United Nations today, they’re still working on those same types of schedules,
    with fifty and a hundred-year plans.

Jackie: I was doing some searching today on the internet, seeing if I could come up with that
    meeting that you were talking about, meetings that they had been having, UN environmental meetings
    in Texas, relating to water and septic and etc. And border region 20, is now called border 2012. Or
    border region 21, I guess it was. Whatever, it’s now 2012.

Alan: And right now, they’re having an Earth Summit in Alaska. And we know what happened from the
    last Earth Summit, it was a tremendous impact, on all our way of living with the environment and so
    on. So these things are ongoing, continuous, and actually, they’re speeding them up. But, as I say,
    Lord Milner and Cecil Rhodes and Lord Rothschild, and all these guys who helped set up the
    secret society that they formed. Again, it was a high Masonic society, with passwords and so on.
    They wrote about what’s happened in our lifetimes. They helped bring on World War II, and Carroll
    Quigley documents that very, very well, from the records of the Royal Institute of International
    Affairs, which the Cecil Rhodes and Milner group set up. And the American branch is called the CFR.

Jackie: And you can go back a hundred years to the protocols and it is so eerie what they said a
    hundred years ago, and how they were going to do what they were going to do, and how it has been
    done, even to the point of saying, we’re going to give the President the authority to declare war.
    Well, he’s never been given the authority other than by those advisors, who say, yes, you should do
    this, and yes you can do it. But that is happening today.

Alan: Well, even the New American Century document that was published in the ’90s and drawn up by
    Wolfowitz and Cheney and that bunch, and that was a private organization at that time, they had the
    whole war, which countries they were going to invade, beginning with Afghanistan, and then Iraq,
    and then Iran and Syria. So they had all the countries mapped out in
    advance. And then they went and did it. So, sure. And then Brzezinski’s book came out, called The
    Grand Chessboard, in the late ’90s. And he said, we need something on the scale of a Pearl Harbor
    situation, to motivate the American public behind us for those countries we wish to go to war with.
    And lo and behold, things always seem to happen in their favor.