Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Packet arrived today , it is from

Well , hello me, who could that be…

It is Lord G again
    Shedding his flowers of care over the world
    And those are nice ones too..

very cool
    very pleased

No that is just the box folks….behave…
    that beauty almost looks alive…
    wow

winner !!!

greg richie

So pleased it arrived in one piece, I went overboard with the packing,cause these packets are kicked around and bounced all over the depots and bounced about in the back of vans etc. Only a tiny piece of plastic resin used on the back to fix a hook for easy display….see how thoughtful I am. But seriously, thank you and the other CEO, you know, the pretty one of us 

…for keeping Jaques dream alive…..despite all the odds against us somedays…If it wasn’t for you two and Stephen G for pointing me in your general direction, the world would be one less dorky plasterite creator. So will keep pouring for many years to come and spreading the word, although not as good as you two in that respect. Having a bit of a break from pouring, just got one more project that my son has brought round…have to somehow make an Egyptian plaque, with some oils incorporated that he wants to give his girlfriend as a gift…thats kids for ya !..I do all the work and he will get, er, ah, well you know what he’ll get, it will involve bedrooms and candles more than likely. Few hectic problems to sort with my mum thats gradually worsening, under a lot of stress and strain at the moment, but will cope, just maybe wont have much time for fakebook till after new year. will post pics of new project when completed, if I ever get some ‘Me’ time…keep well folks….

Dissident

Yes I know about your mum, it is the new normal now, has been going on for a while, things that did barely exist hundred years ago are  now  normal.
    Yes and I have had it in the family too, long ago, grandmother and grandpa too, later on, yes, quite a devastating effect on the kids, my parents and my aunts etc
    nursing homes…etc etc
    Anyway, take it easy and we wont post much anyway
    Thanks for that amazing sculpture

cheers

Jenny

Oh aren’t they gorgeous, really tops. A big breakthrough in getting ¨Plasterite to look like metal.  And the dragon’s beautiful deepset dark eyes look captivating.  I love the ?gnome? imp? too. I was the lucky recipient of his twin a while back.   Sooo kind of Greg who is very tied up at the moment.   I’ll get some photos soon, because my dragon is a different beautiful colour.

Jenny

Just seeing kind words from Greg, no don’t put yourself down Greg, you are amazing and I wish there were more like you, such depths of creativity.  We’ll be looking forward to seeing the plaque you mention, very intrigueing. It’s so very kind of you to have sent us your most beautiful creations, I’m sure you’ll need them for Christmas presents.  And indeed a great opportunity for selling if you ever get some time.   Thank you again so much.

Jenny

I’m so happy with my beautiful dragon even though he may have been in a scrap on the way over, a slightly damaged ear.
    However his dark eyes still glisten and his scales are very realistic, well I think so, not having encountered one except in my dreams.
    So happy with an early Christmas gift.

Jenny
    Oh aren’t they gorgeous, really tops. A big breakthrough in getting ¨Plasterite to look like metal.  And the dragon’s beautiful deepset dark eyes look captivating.  I love the ?gnome? imp? too. I was the lucky recipient of his twin a while back.   Sooo kind of Greg who is very tied up at the moment.   I’ll get some photos soon, because my dragon is a different beautiful colour.

The painting is extraordinary.