Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

I’m delighted to help LR with a report on how she and her daughter Dee made their first Plasterite today. LR sent me the photo of what they did and here is how she said they got on:

‘Our first attempt, my daughter and I. She will take it back home with her to Vegas.We bought the mold at a thrift store for $1.I had some plaster of Paris; just enough for that. I had a bucket of soouthern Utah red sand.She found some small snail shells in my yard.
I think she enjoyed it. We measured as if we were making a cake – it worked. We soaked crystals and used the water. Salt too.

We both enjoyed making it. She is going home today – it should help with the energies at her house.

I make grids with my crystals all over my house, I love my rocks.’

LR
This is the beautiful pieces that Crys sent to me. I made a grid by arranging it and adding some of the wrapped copper pendants that my friend Michelle created, as well as some malachite pieces.

LR
Much gratitude to you Crys Bovis.

yes my heart is pumping in Utah now….
it is amazing
🙂
Sylphs all over Utah , USA
Your heart is pumping in Southern Utah in more ways than one!   :D  I’ve noticed that I get more caring persons hanging around.