The Irish Topic

Forums Irish Topic Category Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 442 total)
  • Author
    EKEK
    Keymaster

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 pm

THE IRISH TOPIC

THE IRISH TOPIC

AN ÁBHAR NA HÉIREANN

As this is grassroots it is not always so easy , but I have survived and have established a good connection with Ireland.
    The people there do tremendous work and I admit I have underestimated the quality and impact of that work. I do apologize for that. I was wrong to play it down that far, as the Irish movement is going places now, big time, incorporating the natural way into the action plan. I never thought they would do that to be honest with you, like most things it would be ignored I suspected.
    That is usually true but in this case it was wrong to expect that as they have picked up on it.
    They understand and that is a very very rare happening
    never seen it in my life…that s why I thought , yeah right, they are not gonna do it…they are not that smart and wild
    but they are…they truly are…it was breathtaking to watch
    open mouth…speachless…damn they do good work over there
    unbelievable stuff…top work
    we never see…Irish and Scotts very special folk…they dont like what s going on and do their share
    wow
    big wow
    big big wow
    as most awareness groups just do that this one goes way further
    I know, just a few people but hey they are doing it ok
    for me that is top work
    so it is bringing awareness and getting some nice energy blasters into the public
    for free
    you can promote that on “warrior matrix” pffffffffffffffffff
    :P
    I am very impressed, did not know it was possible
    I really did not count that in
    they really , on a grassroots level, start to use the free method
    the powerbox of orgonite
    wow
    they are actually gifting plasterite Hearts in the streets
    can you believe this :)
    hahaha
    wow

also I have personally seen Blue Sky Broadcasters – Radionics are being made !!!!!!!!!!
    shit , best news in yearsssssssssssssssss
    and we thought the selenite would never leave the crib of some healing clubs
    ha
    no no mate no no
    the admin is getting a bit emotional over this
    he is human after all…
    somewhere
    behind all his armor and gifting and chasing black helicopters
    making blue sky
    you know , can I say this loud but such folk, those who do the good work
    and now using the natural method , I mean, they are the top
    nothing comes out of those orgonite “communities” anymore, well ok , very few comes out
    a few exceptions of course, but ….you get the point
    ah …it is so great
    it is really happening
    well they got their stuff together folks
    seen A LOT of plasterite starting to pump over there
    as there was nothing to begin with
    I know grassroots
    just wait and see
    just wait and see
    it may take a while
    but…we DO SEE CHANGES
    I do possess a lot of material on the topic but I will keep that out of the forum , for the time being as I want permission first of the members to post it , that is common sense and decency
    it is all just starting up
    but …it means a lot to me
    for those who still can think , it is a breakthrough, it may look as a small one but that is how all dams break.
    and yes , lady G, should we say Lady Gifter haha
    great great job you do
    and yes again, it is not easy to talk about plasterite
    we will talk about that later on.
    Maybe just call it Ionisation as that is basically the scientific process behind it, to a certain level
    it has other levels too.

1.jpg
    1.jpg (41.34 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
    2.jpg
    2.jpg (35.1 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
    88.jpg

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Fri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Re: IRELAND

:) Have heard exciting news from Ireland, seen some videos too on how they do good work and it is very intense and honest , also we see there are more people aware than in my country for example. Here literally nothing happens, except for gifting etc, it is good so see some interviews and the good work of those people , of course as it is grassroots there are not that many , it is the real deal and I know most members by name now. I love the video that has been made on the Irish work to me that means a lot, it is real and honest and it is something we do not see too much of….as such movement once they grow get taken over and the agenda changes. It is amazing to see how well prepared they are by providing facts , not just hocus pocus and wild assumptions, as most things that are going on can be proven if you really look for it, patents, reports of all sorts, all nicely kept out of mainstream etc
    …..Also I am aware some members have had several breakthroughts that please me tremendously
    gosh does that sound odd, saying it that way eh , it is such an eye opener
    so we see , in my opinion, the most interesting techniques picked up and used in a wonderful way
    really an uplifting event if I may say so….a breakthrough yes…honestly so

we never hear of the strongest tool of light , the Blue Sky Broadcaster , and now they are made and I have seen some of it, intent is so important , it just is so…when dealing with plasterite especially…took me a year to understand and not ridicule it as most do….or blush too much :)
    It is all in the documentation in the end as folk like Josh showed you all you need to know
    But we are a bit slow …and it took us time to really go deep in it to grasp all those concepts
    the tools of Light I make now cannot even be compared to what I made in the early years
    it is almost of a different order…I always underestimated the spiritual side of it all as that realm has been infected with propaganda all over in general…just mentioning the word makes the average sheep jiggle
    Still most founder members talked about that part of it intensively…and I thought they were just a bit you know…different … :? :roll: ;) ….no they were not…..they were right on the core of it but we did not get it , that s all
    but I do now and I see lots of newcomers grow so fast it is beyond me…newcomers like DustSand for example they just blast the skies…they have a sort of gift of tapping into knowledge once it is explained they understand and need no further lessons………they run out of the classroom and start working with it , finding their own individual way with it.
    so rewarding
    learned most of them how to work with it , showed them routes and all of that what is not so easy to document
    and I am very proud of them….also a bunch of silent horses who prefer to remain backstage, proud of them as well too.
    It is not my knowledge , it is Timo and Josh work and the healing club , I just make sure it keeps flowing
    that s all to do my part in it as that is a small price for such power given.
    I just hope Jenny wont mind too much , but the interview is so GOOD, I just cannot leave it out
    I also like the Paul Mac marches and the work of Max Bliss and some other real folk out there.
    Mrs Murielle figured out the polarizer fast, very fast….and oh boy she even made a few of them
    real life pillows..
    ….total astonishment
    seen some broadcaster that make your stomach rumble
    very impressive pieces….and, if that is not enough, there is a gifting angle involved as during those manifestations, free plasterite hearts are handed out to the public
    I am very happy about this….a new sensation for this grumpy young man who always battles the system
    making me see there are many more sides to this…being in the fronline for two years , one year non stop without leave can make a person a bit rough , silent and hard…blasting holes so big into this matrix you would not believe
    had to break of two gifting trips due to helicopter harrashment…making gifting impossible at that moment
    It is an uphill battle and I stick to that term as that is the heart of the matter…as George Carlin said ” the table is tilted folks” and it sure is…since recently as these dicussions with Ireland shone a new light upon the whole orgonite issue
    my plasterite making has improved due to those insightfull experiences
    of real folk sharing real knowledge , things I never considered
    left out of the picture of the gifters mindset…
    Seeying a thousand dollar chembuster does me nothing…it is crap as it is cashing in on our misery
    that s what it is I am not talking about individuals who throw out some nice metal resin pieces, etc
    that s fair enough…it s that massive control grid as I ve shown you all that keeps pounding on free solutions
    relentlessly, that s what s wrong with it.
    seeying folk do the right thing , themselves, unfunded, ridiculed
    as individuals and do some gifting at the same time, like MG did at the schools,
    and others too I might add … :) …..THAT is impressive and carries my full support and appreciation.
    and just like these awareness protests etc, sure most wont bother, but there are always the few who can still think
    maybe later on and say hmm lets look it up that geo engineering, chemtrail, etc and they will break free
    maybe just one out of a hundred,but those will break free others, etc so yes it is paying off, but dont expect big propaganda , msm to jump on any of it….Most folk simply cannot even imagine there is another reality
    behind the veils of the wizzard of Ozz :)
    Some pictures of those wonderful work have been given to me so I feel proud to present you something that is ,for a change, not my work :)
    the life pillows are “spunky” Murielle s work ;)

10494590_914136035317380_5084197669868998796_n (1).jpg
    10494590_914136035317380_5084197669868998796_n (1).jpg (27.33 KiB) Viewed 2955 times
    11064792_913700238694293_5188466829680895481_n (1).jpg
    11064792_913700238694293_5188466829680895481_n (1).jpg (48.74 KiB) Viewed 2955 times
    LPM2.png
    LMP4.png

the plasterite goes on Jenny s account. :)

20150530_223253.jpg
    1947499_836058386474566_8545084267827701620_n.jpg
    20150528_002209.jpg
    20150528_013656.jpg

UNREAD_POST Fri May 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Murielle’s beautiful life pillows.

She is a very talented worker and artist. There will be more lovely pictures to share from her.

The top Blue Sky Broadcaster is wrapped with about 18 meters of cable, comes in at about 80 million Bovis. The BSB on the bottom right was created following a discussion about making the Cones a bit more ‘coffee table friendly’. Murielle suggested getting the cable wrapped in a coil on the inside of the cone. I worked on it – it was very tricky getting the cable coiled tightly so that it would fit inside the cone – I could only fit in about 8 meters.

Another difficult part was getting the light fitting to come out the top and then start pouring – trying to keep the cable away from the sides, definitely a two person job. However, it turned out ok and comes in at 139 million Bovis. I don’t know why there is a difference, there was the same amount of mixture used for the two BSBs. Not sure if it was worth the effort, probably easier just to do the regular system and plaster over the cable if not liked.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat May 30, 2015 10:45 am

Yo Jenn, THANKS !!! hahaha….nice feeback….ah bovis readings, you know, that is , some time ago, when the crew found out this whole selenite thing, it just ticks differently…the first hurdle so to speak for the healing club, there is a lot of talk about that in the documentation, this eye opening effect of hey old ways wont work anymore sort of awareness
    as the selenite moves the bovis into infinity often
    that s why most good downsers felt very odd in the beginning to even dare posting that confirmation
    this what is going on here we heard a lot …heheheh
    Really funny to look back at how it all came out of the woodwork
    step by step
    from seedling to massive oak
    they even banned some dowsers on WM in those days , just for speaking out about that part of it
    and these were all metal resin folk showing results after testing.
    it s like that
    there are a lot of blind cart horses out there
    doing the mantra
    forgetting life is bigger than dogmas and protocols
    life is there to be experienced, to be enjoyed, despite all agendas
    not look the other way and seek pleasure soleley
    dont ignore the black wolfe , accept it into your life
    give him its proper place
    next to the white wolfe and one will do fine
    dont let the black wolfe creep up on you in secrecy and silence
    simply by locking it in the shed and forget about him
    it does not work that way…the cherokee story keeps coming back to me as it is real thruth not some new age propaganda
    the black wolfe is evil , yes, but has virtues too to be used but dont let it take you over and run you
    the white wolfe is love, yes, but has some drawbacks too, weaknesses, keep that in mind
    integrate it and be strong
    respect both for what they are
    and dont go into programmed mode
    this good bad thing as that will keep you locked in the mind
    in custody….
    find balance of energy that s what it s all about and grow into more consciousness without going the new age parade
    that s my opinion about it
    do your own homework hahaha
    no Jenn , this is not to you of course , talking in general here.
    Just how I see it.
    As a newcomer entering the healing club I thought what is going on here
    yes the plasterite and other techniques sure work, proof galore, but what s this talk about “strange things”
    this reality thing
    I did not get it, I thought even Josh had taken too many secret mushrooms heheh
    well to make a long story short I thought it was all a bit “wacky” back than, you know…
    Later on I asked the German pioneer of the gypsum method about it
    Being blatantly honest about my first trial pieces of plasterite etc, as they had results but…something was missing
    something was left out of the picture.

I knew what it was, intuition always knows if you listen close enough but as stubborn as I am , nope
    well, he listened to me and after another of my long winded 4 page stories he just said
    ” did you ask ? ”
    that s when I got the creeps
    hahaha
    ” you did not ask , did you ” ?
    no of course I did not ask , for heaven s sake , do I have to talk to plasterite now ?
    :o ;) ;)
    and, after my bla bla he said
    “just ask”
    and I thought he and the healing club are all on the same mushroom menu , but I knew that was true
    and it is hard to accept truth
    for newbees even more, coming out of the dark
    knowing nothing
    you have to ask , ask for nature to help you , to put it that way
    or “the source” or whatever you want to call it
    it is of utmost importance
    once you understand that, or just try it , genuinly with the heart, things will be revealed
    but it is a hurdle
    admitted
    in a way it is like “connecting” to a wild horse on the prairie
    you cannot force the horse to do anything
    you have to ask, level with it, understand it
    all that stuff
    not exacly daily menu for the IPhone people ….
    but it works , as horses have their own particular character so does the plasterite you make
    it is all unique
    they may look the same, like kids, but they are still different

Coiling the broadcaster, I know, tricky , not as simple as it seems
    it is really not that easy
    when I made the first that was a surprise
    it s a technique, I think MG once said something about it how to do it properly
    ah he makes everything sounds so easy eh :lol:
    but it can all be done
    like Murielles super work, we never see Life Pillows / Polarizers and whoops out of the blue
    she gets it and soon after, Bam, got ya :)
    I dont get astonished easily but recently I watch some things with open mouth
    especially since it is done in a resin technique
    takes some practice etc but you were already not unfamiliar with that…the CB clubs there, etc

also your honesty in dealing with those topics is refreshing as most folk are into some sort of mind set given to them
    this mantra thing , so appaling, while you just say it as it is
    without giving a certain “spin” on things
    just truth
    wow refreshing in these times
    feels good, a relief
    Very proud of all of you there
    I am really amazed by your mob , as for long MG has been the king of techniques of the life pillow
    so beautiful and strong
    such sincerity
    and I had almost given up on the thought ANYONE would ever , you know…” get it”
    make that breakthrough
    and she is so spunky , Murielle, hahaha
    someone to recon with I tell you :)

A lot of smiles on my face lately
    that s something new…
    dont worry the determined white knight grumpy mode is just around the corner
    gosh I feel happy
    seeing Murielle show that astonishing pieces with that typical wittyness of hers
    giving MG the greasiest, fattest, most lovely and rebellious tongue in cheeck nod AND a way over the top wink
    with this ” oh just made a life pillow you know…”
    Cheers and Enjoy
    good work folks

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 pm

ah they are still around , real heroes…amazed by the amount of aware folk
    I love to see this…and you get a plasterite orgonite heart for free….I adore this as THIS is what it s all about
    Can be done alone, as an individual which I like but there is also the group effort.
    Wonderful work….Even better than Jasminco making CB build clubs in down under
    that s good too…these CB workshops…This goes even beyond that
    It is so important to present facts to the public…I also like the interviews…
    In a time where “alternative media” sucks just as bad as mainstream it is a relief to wach this…As pure as it gets[/i]

You have all my gratitude, champions 😉

Irish Ladies.jpg
    Irish Ladies.jpg (66.27 KiB) Viewed 2915 times

Seeing such work makes my heart jump…makes it all worthwhile…all of it
    hahhah ah Jenn, you even name the ” Orgonite from Plaster FB group” ah well
    that s nice of you…appreciated…And the Irish mob is doing such great work.
    I dont know what to say…didnt even think it could be done , with the low level of awareness around us
    You really know how to deal with plasterite lady J….You got it right !!
    Like Murielle with her Life Pillows…right on…You even were on top of the intent angle of it
    so so so important…nobody gets that….but some do intuitively…hit the nail in one go
    seeing that kid come up to ask for a plasterite heart oh boy…that was purity we so seldom see nowadays
    honesty purity light that s what selenite is about and much more
    Never thought you girls squad would really pull that off you know..Been there done that jadija
    thousand times nothing happens….so …but no no….exception to the rule.
    you know how it is organizing a march , 200 people sign on and you stand on a bridge with three people haha
    grassroots…ups and downs…reality

u.jpg
    u.jpg (9.97 KiB) Viewed 2934 times

working on some things here…Also mentioning last week I lost over 500 Youtube views..
    who cares ….plasterite making movies got over 500 view which is a lot for such a topic
    and now, whoops, 40 hahahah…you got to laugh I mean….you are all fabulous :)

😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know life pillows are now made in Ireland hahaha new trademark ?
    given to people who need it …such outstanding work…I can be a bit rude and grumpy but you mob make me feel humble …you really do, honestly…no matter thousands of kilos of orgonite gifted…such things make it all worthwhile…..it somehow connects the whole thing…and I feel proud to share it.[/size]

[and from down under…using old school but just as well good work

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
    thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44.38 KiB) Viewed 2933 times

[/i]

UNREAD_POST Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Glowing and encouraging words thanks. What we do we thoroughly enjoy. I’ll post some more photos and comments when I remember how to do it.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat May 30, 2015 11:11 pm

]hahaha..nice to hear you like ah it s the truth, such good work and it is an honour to see all that
    .hey..ah I see, I will post instructions on how to post pics etc…, as it is an old school forum, not so fancy as FB…
    will be done, will now post some latest plasterite….very strong , like a different world compared to my first work, years ago
    cheers Lady J …By the way , looking at that Broadcaster you made
    You didnt go cheap on the wiring eh :) …half the amount would have done the job hehe
    honestly, but as they are “hammering us hard” as Gifter said, so true, it is a wise choice
    to use that long cable to really start pumping out the good energy
    the geo crap wont hold long in the proximity of that beauty…Guaranteed !!
    ;)

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:28 am

Received the Life Pillows Photos, ah boy , just as cool as those of DustSand, very pleasant.
    Although your Life Pillows are absolutely more feminine
    The medicine bag type

20150531_174318.jpg
    20150531_173948.jpg
    20150531_195615.jpg
    20150531_195637.jpg

Highly appreciated, using original formula
    thanks for sharing I am a very sceptical person, so I had to tripple check the life pillow
    because just as with other techniques like the plasterite nobody talks about it except a few
    Testing is really funny, how taste improves, pain gets decreased , all that in a simple formula
    I know you use them for healing work , injuries etc, and therefor the leather types are more suited
    to hold against the body. it is very pleasant to see how fast you girls get the swing of it and immediately put all that in good practical use
    took us longer to work it all out, but as that s been achieved I d say….Enjoy :P ;)
    Although it will take some time and effort one of the good side effects is it wont cost much money
    you use the crystal water method to the max !
    very clever
    works just as well as real crystals
    surprised me too I must add
    Well , polarizers have to be tested to believe you know, it is a strange concept
    very addictive things once you get used to them and know the power they possess
    in a humble natural package. Again, one must test that technique to understand
    it goes beyond the left brain, worth its weight in gold absolutely
    The car ? Heheheh….I use these plasterite hearts also as energy savers in the car
    they do work fabulously
    Had a big cone in the car for months and noticed the milage increased
    lower consumption, so I thought as the cone will be gifted soon, let s exchange that for some plastercrystal hearts
    they do the job just as well
    besides a lot of other things
    again, something to test, not to believe or disbelief
    For daily use I prefer to use the metal resin combo piece from Monsoon Orgonite Australia
    for personal use on the body I use my own , a leather pouch
    so I feel tremendously honoured to have one of those beauties, top product from a top orgonite maker
    in balance with all techniques I have seen, regardless what flavor.
    One of the few who bring in results and teach us new methods to work with so we learn something on the way
    Top sharer, so important , to make folk take the first step into this wonderful world of life force energy.
    And now parts of Ireland whisper his name hahaah
    Thank you Jenny, ha , these are the sweetest life pillows I ve ever seen.

EKEK
    Keymaster

UNREAD_POST Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 am

Thanks for your kind words, I was lucky to find some scraps of soft leather ‘hanging around’ for the pouches. The one addition I made to the mix was a couple of drops of Brigid Essence, a wonderful essence using the energies of our female Irish Saint Brigid, produced by my homeopath friend Mark.

10531417_842568995823505_4199085582365043614_o.jpg

We have to thank you and the other guys for your tuition and videos, making it much simpler to hopefully get the ‘recipe’ right straight away. It’s great fun making these, collecting the seaweed, drying it, stamping on it to pulverise it, bashing away at the crystals with a lump hammer to turn them to dust while apologizing, mixing everything together, like a child playing with sand.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:33 pm

..Had to think a while what to say , so proud of what s happening.
    Getting a bit emotional here, yes the grumpy gifter has a soft spot
    seeing so much good work of you lot there over in Ireland and in Scotland too
    actually more than that, more folk in more countries seem to be willing to go into new techniques
    valid techniques bringing good results..what to say Jenn and mob, outstanding is what it is.
    Never seen anything even close, and no, it is Josh we should pay tribute to as he is the only one
    working on such topics as the polarizer to at least leave us outstanding tools to kick arse, and what tools of light those are
    fabulous and strong , pure and simple, truth, so hard to come by these days.
    unconditional truth…So..there you go, very original work Jenn, very eh..feminine in outcome..heheh..I love them.
    Functional pieces and you did great using the pure recipe, not much bling bling in there.
    Just good tools of light…..I must repeat again, worth their weight in gold….Like Selenite is has to “creep up on you” , before the mind can understand how beneficial it all is.
    Even better, you make them using natural materials, from the sea…big wow, you take that extra mile , love that
    Tested these thing over and over….they work so well…absolutely unbeatable…one of the biggest eyeopeners ever, after plasterite
    nice of you to share all this…appreciated…so other may become interested and do their homework for once
    I think they are gorgeous…and I am happy you made it over that “bridge” most folk cannot get over in their lifetime.
    Never thought we would see this , nobody touched those topics, except for a few, but no newbies
    and look what happens now, wow wow wow :P :) ;)
    nice to see there are still people around who can understand and who do care
    megathumb up

untitled.png
    untitled.png (35.04 KiB) Viewed 706 times
    14.jpg
    14.jpg (59.05 KiB) Viewed 706 times
    16.bmp
    16.bmp (1.25 MiB) Viewed 706 times

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:22 am

Wish you had a ‘Like’ button here. :) Loved making the Life Pillows, my friends loving the soft feel and soft energies from them, feeling very happy with the result. Will definitely make more of these sweet items.

Jennymortell has been thanked by:

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:44 am

well if you make a message , on the left side there are a bunch of emoticons, so if you click on one of them they are inserted in the message body… :D :) ;) :lol: :P :oops: :roll: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek: :D something like this…
    thanks for sharing

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:55 pm

The ripples seem to be spreading out over here, people in Ireland are getting so furious with what’s going on, lots of enquiries in the last few days about people wanting to feel they can do something to protect themselves. I hope the number of newbie selenite makers will increase, even if quite gradually. And it’s also great that they are paying attention to the wonderfully simple aspects of selenite (as opposed to resin/metal orgonite). There was a long discussion on the Irish Anti-Geoengineering FB page today about orgonite, it got quite metaphysical at times.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Discussions wont stop one single chemtrail…oops that slipped off my tongue there…someone just called a dog a dog …although waking up folk is a good thing , yes big fan of those activities but it is not for me
    it is still a very good thing to do , a splendid thing actually, we must continue on that path too, sure, but…you know what I mean
    we are under the aerosol program for ten years and counting…

Ah yee….You know what Jenn, maybe you could do a big professional make up work thiny.., hair stylist, expensive business dress, you know the power dress
    with black high heels, rent a Rolls Royce, with chauffeur, 500 dollar sunglasses, Versace of course, use Marc as a body guard in smoking, also with sunglasses
    and hand out shiny flyers about geo engineering and I can assure you they will knock eachother over to get one, all hell will break lose heheheh
    that s how it is Jenny, that is how it is…In short it s all about show nowadays, they dont listen what you say , they only look if you are “important” by their standards
    the standards of the system….hey are sucking up to , grovelling for their masters …by the way ….does not have to be Versace could also be Dior… :P
    price range medum dress starts around 11000 pounds average
    that not with the handbag and boots
    that s another 3000 , without the 2000 pound watch..
    it s for a good cause lady J…we have to look like experts…
    yes it s that bad , they dont listen to what you say only ,if at all, how you say it
    if it agrees with their “standards” or not, if not, it is tossed out the windows in a blink of an eye
    because we dont look “important” you see
    no white coat , no letters of dumbing down behind our names , that sort of thing
    not even an Eton or Oxford accent …That s why they wear the square hats at graduation
    they are “squared”..
    people are trained to listen to so called “experts” , those who are for public consumption
    those who are all on board with the agenda
    you know the types, sitting on those boards of geo engineering, those types, well groomed for their position
    those who pretend to act on our behalf, now that s a good one…
    Just a wild thought Jenn, you can use their control grid also against them
    use their weapons on them
    see how they like that…
    but if we walk around in jeans and sport shoes and talk the same truth they will look at us as some sort of alien
    like we have three heads or something
    what do you think, good idea ? :lol: maybe I ll show up in a suit, dont have one, but can be arranged, italian shoes
    maybe even a shave and a tie, also dont have one, but hey just symbolically…, and we do a plasterite gig in Oxford hall, I dont know if the British Brainwash Company is gonna show up….so give Marck a cam to video the whole thing…while we make those selenite energy mixtures
    surrounded by professors in white coats with dumbed down letters behind their names with mustaches and pipe, giving us the nod..while looking very impressed.. how does that sound ?….At least we will have some attention believe you me…
    As nowadays folk have more attention for their pizza than about geo engineering or whatever agenda they wip us with
    Just a daydream Jenny, that s all
    True , it is very pleasant to see people start working with it
    also there never will be many, that is not possible nor the goal
    but at least you know you are not alone
    as they are all over the place now
    but most you ll never hear of
    not everybody is on FB you know….
    You know heard it all before, been there done that
    truth is as it is , everbody there thinks two and two equals five so…
    nah…
    no more hoopla for me Jenn
    those days are over
    they wont listen anyway
    metaphysical hmmm…ah well a five dollar cone blasts away a five hundred dollar chembuster ah well
    is that metaphysical LOL
    I dont know, let s just see what comes out of it
    take it step by step
    let them do their homework as you noticed most are even too ignorant to do that
    everything has been given to them, told what to do
    etc
    Look lady J, been in this thing for years now almost at the start of it
    and I ve seen enough
    for the time being , I d say just let this remote silly outpost of truth pumping some stuff out now and than and that s good enough
    as folk who do have a brain will figure it out and see enough here
    and if they really get hot about it can read five hundred pages of the old forum
    that will keep them busy for a while and give them a lot of knowledge to start going
    that s how I see it
    Metal resin is an artificial way of coming to what the plasterite does naturally and way stronger and better
    Still I wont use the opportunity of this forum to start teasing the resin club
    I truly could not care less
    for me that is a topic closed to a large extent
    can be useful , sometimes
    but the way forward is the natural way
    maybe they have to become more furious to start hugging the dorky kid plasterite is
    hahaha

untitled.png
    love plasterite.jpg
    love plasterite.jpg (36 KiB) Viewed 319 times

but a genius one neverheless

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:25 pm

I hope you don’t mind if I say, you may be 80% right. Maybe we are too bright-eyed & bushy tailed, with the enthusiasm of newbies,(I think you appreciate this) – but setting ourselves up for a fall. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. However, if the tide is turning, if light and love (information and creation) are spreading, most of the people here who are taking an interest would be ‘well awakened’ people, ok maybe a few will drop in and drop out, or even many, but if even a few more people start making cones as ER said, that will be a huge achievement. A quote from my friend Juliet yesterday: ‘I think in that group we have made it quite clear we don’t put up with any crap, and we are all genuine, we are all concerned about humanity and our planet, that comes across well I think, a nice bunch of people in there and it will stay that way if we continue the way we handle things :|

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:35 pm

No I dont mind, I believe in freedom you see…. , works in all ways, this share ideas and comments to make a better world thing we are so hot about :)
    yes, sure, say how you see it all, it is appreciated Jennifer, dont worry. ;) :)
    Well, it s not just that, the bright eyes bushy tailed, it s more than that , I know you just get the natural method rather fast and as good as it can be
    you dont hesitate and all that, what we usually see, these endless discussion of people with an ancient mindset trying to cramp the selenite into their rigid believe system, that usually fails, as selenite is beyond that mumbo jumbo.
    Love to put things across in a more black and white fashion, you see, to “steer you up” and see what happens as I know real truth is always somewhere in between
    and this way you can get your point of view into the light by touching on topics , bouncing of ideas etc
    Your more subtle point of view , throwing attention on differences , putting things into another perspective , all that is welcome.
    This thing that s going on can only be beaten on a multiple level approach
    from a more or less individual standpoint as that cannot be controlled
    Nevertheless I think you do yourself and your county a great favor of integrated free life force energy into your arsenal to deploy.
    I am a great supporter of all sorts of action, regardless what , whether it is marches, leaflets, does not matter, all work counts at one leve or another
    keep that in mind
    Also, I prefer to be realistic, very realistic, that s why those who speak truth get kicked out most forums rather fast
    if I would enter them which I dont…never have…
    The outcome is not high enough for me, that s my opinion
    it is still a good effort to wake folk up, do the marches, all that
    I love to call a dog a dog as that s what obviously nobody seem to be doing these days
    just say it as it IS
    it wont happen, all hoopla, with a few exception like your club over there
    that is an exception not a rule
    Also as they poison us , big time now, for over a decade it is not too farfetched to say they will not stop it
    not at this point, GM food, chemtrailing , etc, that s how I see it
    and unless serious proof shows otherwise I think that s how it is
    Agenda 21 is the agenda for the future
    that s how they see it and they work on it big time
    I always advice folk to look at the carincom movie , it s about chemtrails
    very accurate, no hoopla and fantasy BS there
    just facts
    it is an older movie now, and right from the start those who protested where facing this brick wall of propaganda
    by the system
    as far as I see it , they just laugh at us, all the time
    well not all the time, the moment blue sky appears the helicopters and god knows what is put in gear to tackle that
    disinfo machinery
    that s what I see and what I ve experienced
    first row I might say
    the core of the issue is you must do all you can in whatever way, also the marches and that, to keep pushing
    even if it seems not be doing too much at first , there is more to it
    so yes , you must continue
    well I dont know where you lot get the energy from to do all this but it is good work and must be maintained.

At least you do that, in a lot of other countries they cant get people of their butt to do anything
    I do hope so J, I do hope so
    that more will be start thinking about all of it you march for
    I do hope so
    Also we are not in that luxury position to endlessly debate this or that as we are pumped through the roof
    In that sense I think bringing life force energy shields or canopies or if you have to call it that Orgonite energy grids is worthwhile
    as it does achieve immediate results, but it is not the only way, as it is like healing wounds and that s where you mob come in
    to make it stop
    so we dont have to plug holes all the time
    you see
    that s how it is
    that s why your work is so important
    and all others involved naturally

so all in all we have to work in tandem so to speak
    one punch is not gonna do it
    it has to come from different levels and in that respect it is worthwhile work , the protesting etc.
    It needs to be done
    and I know immediate results cannot be expected
    but it is working for the future
    and I love that work

by the way , today I took some big sea shells to work, gifted them in the area, full of this plasterite
    and it was fabulous, big cleaning, huge sylphs haha
    amazing, just a few sea shells with that mix
    So I still do my field work you see
    you are an exceptional “group” as you are still in a large way individuals
    I hope it stays that way

EKEK
    Keymaster

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:12 pm

You say it as it is, very somber, but appreciated. So everything is too late, we’re fu..ed – I hope not, all of us, old hands and newbies are the last few waving our fists in the air and screaming NOoooooo. Interesting times to be observing a civilization in its death throes. Just saw the news about 120000 Saiga antelopes in Khazakstan dying, half the herd just dying very suddenly, how awful, as someone described it, they are the canaries in the mine. Looking at the sky today, thick thick spraying, selenite struggling, maybe sylphs being created, but it’s actually horrible what they are doing.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:02 pm

:) nah…you see, we are still at it
    if it had not been for folk who take interest in things and care for truth and make a stand
    refuse to be under their spell…we would be done for hundreds of years ago believe you me
    but that has not happened so there is always hope
    absolutely….facing the black wolf and learn how to control it
    nasty job, but that s how you can make use of the black wolf
    acknowledgement….beyond the “positive” “negative” rubbish control set…takes a lot of guts and you have a lot of guts
    Our owners are very serious about it and therefor we must be very serious about it too…So keep doing what you do it is worthwhile
    Very proud of people like you, all of you who do the good work…hahaha remember that along with my grumpyness although that has decreased
    More protests , more plasterite hearts, more awakening

Selenite_Heart-.jpg
    Selenite_Heart-.jpg (19.01 KiB) Viewed 321 times
    heart.jpg

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:34 pm

]Very happy to say that there are two new plasterite makers taking off with cones and hearts. Juliet made her first attempt today, she wants to ‘pretty them up’ before she presents them to the public :) and Vicky will start tomorrow with her children.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:57 pm

;) ……………………..
    ah…………….what to say eh ? Beautiful
    maybe you had some good teachers
    those few on FB and …others…..
    wink…
    but you are a good student and you catch up so fast
    so fast, never seen that , almost never seen that
    a few exceptions
    I am very happy too to hear that
    I just dont know what to say
    wow that s a shocker eh? no ” long winded “stories today sunflower?? nope…hehehe
    Yes I am impressed and very grateful

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 am

Yes FB & Youtube – mainly your videos thanks . And now another girlfriend wants to make Life Pillows, she figures it sounds easy !! Things seem to be catching on a bit here ;)

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:46 pm

ha , champions, I can notice the energy coming from plasterite asap, takes some days to get used to
    but uplifting experience, the life pillow is even more present , like a magnet
    you cant miss it
    talking about vids, well as I made lots of pics today doing 50 kilo plaster, thats about 80 kilo of plasterite in total
    had some fun , bluest skies ever seen
    made another top piece, this time a total pure one
    no crystal points, just crystal water, sand, Plaster of Paris and lots of sea shells
    and the right intent and it is starting up, nice flow, very nice flow
    very high pinch, this over the horizon blast of love energy
    finished her up with sea shells too, flat ones, and a biggie on top
    she sure knows her song…..two helicopters gave me the thumbs up salute so yes
    buzzing alright
    made four huge gifting pieces , flowerpots, keep it simple…stu…. ;)
    hahaha…sand finish….yes very uncompromising models
    used about five liters of crystal water…..used to add only small amounts of it to the mix
    but see an uplift if the whole vase of crystal water is added….swings better for sure
    no love lost there….it is for free…immediately reload your vases and as it has been a lot of sunshine here , not by lack of trying though of the PTB..
    one after another did their crap but hopeless , no match
    so…also lowered the natural salt dose somewhat
    one hand of salt for every 15 Litre of water
    of course you work with respect for nature , the consciousness part
    Ran out of Himalaya Salt , so I had to plunder the kitchen …found some small containers and used that, those big salt crystals, but dissolved them in hot water
    first to make Sole…and poured that in

make one large batch, no fooling around with little buckets anymore
    use the whole bag in one go
    25 kg plaster + 16 LIters water incl one liter of crystal water, two large hands of natural salt, about five kilo of good mixed sand
    two kilo of sea shells, that s it
    no fancyness this time
    no crystals, additives, stones, etc
    nothing
    just good will

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:58 pm

DSC06916.JPG
    DSC06919.JPG

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:41 pm

]Stunning work, lost for words. Just saw Juliet’s first ever pieces, they look absolutely perfect, so impressive, with some lovely moulds. Hopefully she will/can show her photos soon. These quiet discussions on the anti-geo-page are catching attention, two new guys popped up today saying they are going to go for it. Feeling so happy about that.
    EKEK
    Keymaster

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:31 pm

JULIET

Just now received information about a new plasterite maker, Juliet, she is presenting her first pieces here.
    Now dont blush will ya ;) They are very well done, very feminine, very solid and I see attention went into making these beauties. Superb finish, very slick pieces, feet on the ground , nose in the air, yes raising eyebrows here, much much better than my first trials I must say. High quality finish, probably an artistic person, there is an awareness in those models, an intention I was lacking when I did my first experiments, these are much better, we do have a lift off here Houston…. ;)
    The convenient side of using the crystal gypsum method , let s put it that way, the effects on the atmosphere are blatantly clear, not a mystery there, it will unfold itself over time in a lot of other directions and spheres
    so it is a learning process, not something that can be rushed through like a book
    It is very nice of Juliet to share , thank you !
    esp as a newcomer, you know, not always as easy as it sounds
    Reminds me of those days where there were mainly girls in the club
    as selenite resonates much more directly with females than males
    some males to pick it up too and they are as straight as can be LOL…
    hehehe
    believe you me…
    too bad we dont have Steve around here anymore..heheh
    he could dowse that thing, they are all punchy , the cone is very strong
    gives me the vibes, as I said an aware person who made that stunning piece
    she will sure flatten a lot of nastyness in the skies above us
    for the good of all
    there s much more to this
    Lady J provided the photos, nice work , both of you and Juliet especially.
    On facebook I saw some newcomers but this is a different bread alltogether
    much higher up the scale..as I did not have any teacher when I started in that sense
    only in an indirect way….very functional tools of light
    I see it pays off to have a good teacher around eh Lady J, it sure pays off ;)

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

UNREAD_POST Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 am

Hi,Thank you for your kind words. I was very fortunate to have met Lady J, or Jenny as I know her. Jenny is so passionate and generous, she gave me the opportunity and courage to try myself. I am thrilled with the outcome, and am looking forward to decorating them. Jenny is wonderful with her gifting, I have one of her hearts by my bed, I am planning on making small ones to gift also at our awareness days. Again, thank you. Juliet

Juliet has been thanked by:

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:03 pm

;) :) :)
    Thank you Julliet
    your work , all of it, is higly appreciated
    bringing awareness to folk
    most people dont have a clue what s going on
    or understimate the effect in the long run
    because when this agenda continues well I dont have to explain any further…
    Yes Jenn is fabulous
    we can speak that out loud
    that s just the way it is
    and she has that talent of calmness bringing the message across

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Yo Jenn and mob!! :shock: :D :D , been very busy this weekend, tons of goodies, skies so blue it is threathening :)
    unbelievable but true…made some special things, some large 70 pound cones, tons of gifting stuff, plasterite hearts
    helicopters almost bump into eachother here..ha..crazy …but again just saying as it is…Using the Josh method now, purity and strenght and yes I dont know why , but it is very powerful
    as for most it is hard to leave crystals out and other things, nah…just use that formula, put mucho intention in it..so important, connect with that thing and blast energy like you can t imagine
    all day long chemtrailing, jadija.. at least five helicopters, could be coincidence, but two I am sure as the circled the area heheheh…this hunt mode they love to put onto little slaves like the 99 per cent…
    this german sheppard thing, never really worked for me so screw them.
    As I had too many pics, made two little movies where it is all in , cannot start posting two hundred pics you know
    Also made life force energy sea shells, yep, it is all very strong…I am so proud of you girls, and some guys too, doing something that pushes the beast back in its cage.
    Juliet , you will be really good at it, you “smell the wind” as they say..remember , this natural method was never meant for the public…it is not a gimmick or a basic tool
    it is an advancement and in the right hands it is unbelievably powerful..Using plasterite against a cell tower is like using a battle tank to knock out a bird or something
    I believe nothing so do all testing myself…so at least I know what I am talking about…unlike most of the orgonite clubs around who just parrot and have not a clue what s really going on
    Voila…Do your field work , testings, will take some time and effort, dont think you know all there is to know
    there are many doors there..you will maybe see..I hope so..but blue skies first so focuss on that please, thank you very much
    and continue the awareness movement, it is of high importance…the moment you boys and girls dissappear from the streets we are in trouble…Use all solutions to the max
    thanks for being here

DSC07151.JPG
    DSC07154.JPG
    _SC07026.JPG
    DSC06998.JPG
    DSC06987.JPG
    DSC06984.JPG
    DSC07064.JPG
    DSC07077.JPG

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:09 pm

;) :) oh Jenn, so modest , they are more than good enough, you even used a real sort of mold for the construction.
    I mean I saw that on the crazy lab rat and by god that dude is crazy for sure, most he says is crap believe you me
    but he is right on the bernoulli, I think they are pretty, yes, slick or as you say hmmm…pretty shapely
    The bernoulli is a strange concept I agree but it works.
    I knew it would work as I tested it myself as I one time put a lot of cones in a circle in the garden
    so the energy completely changes, I mean big time, like an engine start up sort of thing
    this massive breeze, it also changes character and I do not like that so much
    it becomes detached ..that s what to expect with a bernoulli too..a powerful release of energy, sort of combined, I call it the ” jet engine”
    high thrust..Although the energy emission is high I do not so agree with it, but that is a personal opinion.
    They do work and are effective when it comes to bringing in the life force..But from a healing standpoint it has some limitations. Anyway if you simply look for a big hammer …there it is ;) :)
    I do have one bernoulli , for over a year or so, tip from Stephen to look into
    thought it was not that hot , but it was hot enough :lol:
    Again it shows we do not know how all these things work completely but we can work with it to our benefit.
    As all tools of Light have a character, personality, or , if you like, consciousness hooking them up in a grid pattern makes them sort of uniform
    that s not a drawback per se, it s just my experience
    so please dont let that hold you back for heavens sake… :geek: :geek: :geek: ;)
    The lab rat video showed just taking a cardboard box and set it up in an angle
    and fill it with plasterite mix
    so it become like a sort of triangle shape
    for me , as I dont spend much time on looks, that s good enough
    of course some just have to perfect it , that fine with me
    it s worth making good molds for it
    Yes Lady J gave me the nod, tongue in cheeck, wink wink…. ;)
    So , there you go folks…enjoy

Bernoulli by Jenn
    20150607_194930.jpg
    20150607_195036.jpg
    20150607_195218.jpg

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 pm

While we ´re at it…never see much about such techniques whatsoever….maybe a good idea to show some more bernoullis …..they are cute, high power, nothing wrong with it
    I would not like to miss mine. Sylphs garanteed heheh, yes great tool of light
    Well, mine are of course more natural , powerful and tremendously ugly

1 (374).jpg
    1 (374).jpg (27.2 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (379).jpg
    1 (379).jpg (72.68 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (386).jpg
    1 (386).jpg (78.53 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (387).jpg
    1 (387).jpg (47.71 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (389).jpg
    1 (389).jpg (39.12 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (393).jpg
    1 (393).jpg (91.1 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (431).jpg
    1 (431).jpg (124.2 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (432).jpg
    1 (432).jpg (114.13 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (440).jpg
    1 (461).jpg
    1 (461).jpg (96.15 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    1 (570).jpg
    1 (570).jpg (78.81 KiB) Viewed 314 times
    DSC05392.JPG

UNREAD_POST Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Your Bernoulli look amazing and strong, make mine look a little effeminate, though I did follow the measurements of the Lab Rat video. Don’t know why I’m worrying about rough edges :) Wish I could sense the energies a bit better, I should be tearing my hair out with all the things around here waiting to be gifted. Those cones you made decorated with shells are stunning Sunflower, don’t know how you do it, so impressive. Will you be able to bear to give them away or add to your collection?

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:44 am

Stephen posted his on a forum while ago
    maybe have a look
    http://www.thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=119700&sid=2e5e9eee25ec1224c175350f51e790cc
    no you should not worry, it s your first and looks handsome enough
    these things need time to experiment
    I only use the basic setup, four pieces
    if you extend distance it decreases if you move them closer together it increases
    really funny…like the polarizer Life Pillow…takes time and attention Jenn…it is not something to learn out of a book
    you will get there…took me a year to even know there is more to it…than just blue sky…
    tons to gift , the energy level is really pleasant here
    we have to share

DSC07179.JPG
    DSC07172.JPG
    DSC07184.JPG
    DSC07170.JPG
    DSC07166.JPG
    EKEK
    Keymaster

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:14 am

Gorgeous photos as always.

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Today was a really horrible day of spraying all over Ireland, after a break of four days, someone suggested because G8 was on. All my filled bottles big and small were gifted around the town and a few into the river. Seemed to clear around lunch, now spraying started up again very strongly. Need to fill lots more bottles, though would imagine there should be enough in our area with what’s in people’s homes etc.

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:55 pm

I must admit Jenny that Wexford was seriously hammered today, worst I have seen for a long time. I admire your gifting techniques and hope to follow your example. Well done :)

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:08 am

lost my post ah ..well for another time…another long winded story spared for you lot hehhe
    received some goodies from Ireland…good stuff…will also tease you with some sylphs, a mild post this time and Jenn, nice to see you are so active
    a real spirit booster that is along cleaned skies …you are doing great, even gifting is on the menu ..ah…….thanks

DSC07274.JPG
    Spoiler:

and from Ireland…
    kids have fun there.. 😉
    and some Irish chemtrials too

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:43 am

Hi All
    I seen this today and thought when reading !Oh, so true .Forget the money part. Think of energy !!!
    We have no limits !! Enjoy

If Money Could Talk – By Greg Habstritt

A Powerful Perspective You’ve Never Heard Before – “If Money Could Talk”
    Most people think they know me. They don’t.
    I am not what most people think I am. I am not the paper in your wallet, or the coins that jingle in your purse. I am not quietly sitting in your bank account, hoping to be used one day.
    You cannot see me, feel me or touch me. I am an idea. I am energy.
    I’m neither good nor evil. I am only what you decide that I am, and I fulfill the role that you create for me.
    ~~~
    I don’t care how smart you are, where you live, what you do, or where you come from. All I care about is your energy.
    Your energy decides what thoughts you have, and therefore your thoughts will determine the relationship you have with me.
    I have very simple needs, and simple rules. I am infinite.
    I have no limits, except for those you place on me with your mind. There is no limit to the energy in the world, and because I am simply energy, I cannot be restricted or controlled.
    I crave abundance.
    I am attracted to those who think without restrictions, who like to think big. When you believe there is enough of me to go around, I am naturally magnetized by that thinking.
    I despise scarcity.
    Because there is no limit to me, I avoid those who think from a win/lose or scarcity perspective. Those who believe I am in short supply, or difficult to receive, will find that very reality, because I choose to avoid those who think small.
    I love value.
    What magnetizes me most is the creation of value in the universe. I move to places where value is created, because creation is energy. If you wish to attract me into your life, focus on creating value for others, and I will appear.
    I avoid entitlement and complacency.
    No one ‘deserves’ to have me, and I am always moving to the place I am most respected and where value is created. It has nothing to do with ‘fair’. Those who take me for granted or become complacent with my energy will find me gone.

I only have one job, and that is to serve you.
    It is a matter of energy and value creation. My purpose is simply to move to where I am attracted most, and where I can grow.
    My one goal is to replicate myself.
    Because there is no limit to energy, my purpose is to reproduce and grow, in order to bring more energy to the universe. I am created and replicated through value creation. I am an energy of evolution.
    The message for you should be clear.
    Those who create value for others in the world will find me in their lives.
    I am whatever you believe me to be.
    So what you believe about me can make you miserable, or what you believe can enable you to perform miracles.
    I’m neither positive, nor negative. I am what you decide I am.
    If you fear me in any way, I can crush your ability to survive. If you get to know me, I can make your life flourish and your dreams come alive.
    I can be your master, or I can be your servant. I am only what you make me.
    So, the relationship we have together will be determined by you.

Isn’t it time we got to know each other better?

Gifter has been thanked by:

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:53 am

thanks for the philosophical treat Gifter, ha , nice, yes whole books can be written about those things
    whole topics in itself, bottomline when it comes to natural energy we use is money is almost of no significance
    that s also why I love the way the methods have been made more simple and easy to use
    as my first creations were from the current point of view very expensive
    Now I use the water where the crystals have been put in to swim for a day in the sun and use the polarizer to make it even better
    and that does the trick as they say, works even better than making it complicated and expensive
    Also its harmlessness, safety to work with, even kids and its non toxic state is pleasant, than there is the speed of production
    within a few hours in summer you have something that works producing this radiant energy and its light weight after its dried out
    also a plus…but what surprises me most is newcomers go into gifting very fast nowadays
    they understand faster than those in the past used to do
    that s something to note in my opinion
    as gifting is about sharing, doing it for something bigger
    that s when doors really open if one goes there
    to go beyond the ego into something else

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm

So Jenn did you buy a zillion liters of blue paint or is natural life force energy coming into play ….ha nice picture

20150610_133819.jpg

To pump up the artistic value , as that s so underrated as I dont spend much time there usually…thought ah well..so what…let s make the marble look again and so I did, just use good paint, for the artists among you , it is expensive paint used, professional paint , the real deal one might say,
    it s called ” Daler Rowney” so I put a few big drops in and mix it with a spoon than fill it up more with plasterite and it mixes itself
    automatically ” lifted up ” by the pouring itself.
    No idea how it comes out but these are special pieces, for me personally, I did use crystals as I am broadcasting something soon, once it becomes operational,
    No..I cant tell this…sure you can, no you cant , oh you bet I can, so I am broadcasting intent to hook up with the energy with Ireland, the plasterite over there, the new Tools of Light, so I connect to them as that s my intent , to work hand in hand.
    have to wait to see how they come out

DSC07372.JPG
    DSC07376.JPG
    DSC07378.JPG
    DSC07383.JPG
    DSC07386.JPG
    DSC07385.JPG

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Those green coloured cones are really beautiful. I’m very happy and touched that you will be making a link up of your intention and gifted selenite with all the selenite in Ireland, which at the moment is working towards becoming a grid, now in North County Dublin, South County Dublin, Co. Wicklow, South East Ireland (Co. Wexford) and South West Ireland (Co. Clare). I’m sure the other Irish ‘pourers’ will feel the same. Thank you.

20150611_074508.jpg
    20150611_074417.jpg
    EKEK
    Keymaster

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:27 pm

ah you know what the silly thing is , it happened intuitively
    just like that
    I did not think about it, it just happens

DSC07400.JPG
    DSC07398.JPG

Incredible rubbish going on above me now, relentless aircrap, huge, bizarre.
    They really do love us from their point of view
    Today the sylphs battle around the clock non stop
    hmmm maybe it is time to do it again, make a second BSB , why not
    started at 6 am and still continues
    four five going at once all the time there are about three or four of them no matter when you look up
    insidious
    more to come
    ps very exclusive tools of light you make lady J
    do I see an old fashioned CB there too hehe
    always nice
    superb pieces

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 pm

On Request ..the work of another newbee :) Vicky
    brace yourself ;) :)

11347743_885626144829299_736846317_o.jpg
    ‘Hi Jenny, just a very quick update from today’s plasterite workshop. I’m glad I’v only started a small project, as it has been a long time, since I last played with plaster. I wanted to get all done, before children were back
    All was well, but then, I thought somehow as I was pouring the plaster mix into the heart mould that it felt to runny. Me of course, just add handful more plaster, and before I knew it , it started to set, you should have seen me LOL pouring like mad. I tried to add a few shells and acorn caps, I just about managed.
    The heart got most of the mix, it came out beautifully, added shell, seaweed and Diatomaceous Earth.
    The energy it emit, is peaceful and lOveLy smile emoticon I’m going down the road now, to see, if I can find a cone. How much plaster will one cone take, and do you do one pour only, and can you do several.’
    11414737_885626081495972_490785765_o.jpg
    11422389_885626068162640_1718102044_o.jpg
    11414941_885625991495981_891343299_o.jpg
    11422940_885625848162662_1474044007_o.jpg
    11072822_885860781472502_1665488652786593368_o.jpg
    Vicky Part 2

11411156_886392214752692_226079063799582284_o.jpg
    11145015_886392328086014_1610229335804944406_o.jpg
    10256712_886392314752682_4246332701803540892_o.jpg
    11120528_886392308086016_1311528034207666473_o.jpg
    10543597_886392244752689_1130114820227948535_o.jpg
    10014960_886392254752688_5415785669677537243_o-2.jpg

Sunflower has been thanked by:

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Hey I love the big heart
    its gorgeous
    what do you say “they dont all like ” ??
    who doesnt ????…. ;) :lol: …Great work Vicky….Thanks for sharing
    On a side note, I see you used a lot of good ingredients, like Nori, a sea weed, etc, etc
    good salt, good sand, even some other interesting materials.Well, if you cant find one , a cone abandoned somewhere, just use a thicker plastic sheet, I do it often now, like one meter by a meter, about three foot, and curl it up so you get that conical shape, tape it up, and you have a big ice cone thing and you can fill it up with the mix.
    Actually you can decide how the shape will be by manipulating the sheet, works great…but use enough tape and make sure it is sturdy plastic, the hard to bend type or you ll have to do a serious cleanup.

DSC05775.JPG
    DSC05739.JPG
    DSC05738.JPG
    DSC05855.JPG

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 pm

I am loving all the photos :) Here are my 1st four all painted up and ready to be gifted to The Peoples Support Center in Wexford :D I so enjoyed painting them, listening to music, really chilled experience.

DSC_0010.JPG

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 am

Really totally astonished, really am, open mouth here, big wow, zero to hundred in five seconds eh Juliet, wow
    you do really great, all of you, it not just flattens the chemtrailing to a large area, that s the obvious part of it, it also has so much more to offer
    in so many ways, as I do all experimentation myself it takes some time to get through it all but at least my results do have a solid base , you progress much faster
    and bring it into this world with great success and gratitude. Lot of intentions went into those beautiful pieces, they are strong, very strong, hard to believe you just made them like that hahah……..wow
    Serious punchers with a lot of love in it, obvious, you even finished them with attention to it, nice of you to do so, at my workplace there was a total white out due to the geo engineering , just a nice word of dumping toxins on us, all for the greater good you see….pffff
    but in my city the sylphs kept dancing and the sky is nice again here, really powerful method it is , the natural way
    and so easy to make , save, cheap, funny and artistic can be yes, and the biggest thing is the gifting once you get hooked on that there is no stopping hahaha
    the good energy or life force energy works in many ways, also knocks out the radiation we are soaked in nowadays, plasterite does achieve that just as well
    I did not know that as a few years ago there hardly was much information on such topics, like using it to neutralize the cell towers and other sources that are not so good for us to put it mildly. It works great, even in small quantities.

The things I see here are so powerful
    the cone itself would be more than enough for that task
    if you can get it close to the center
    thank you

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks, a lot of love in there, apparently 179 million bovis. Really enjoying channeling my energies into this project, the whole experience makes me calm.

DSC_00056.JPG
    DSC_00056.JPG (122.54 KiB) Viewed 297 times

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:49 pm

yep it s like that, high energy output, just unbelievable, so pure and goes right into the spiritual one might say
    bypasses the limitations of “old orgonite” so to speak…well, I made some goodies too, also the Irish plasterite is finally dried completely, colors softened, the Irish hearts I used to decorate my freshly painted garden wall…this time Italian look, and look at the blue sky…wow…just covers it , hardly, goes beyond that, sure they keep doing their nasty work but does not manifest here….cannot be and it will not be here….selenite pumps like no tomorrow and no matter how many of these stupid chemtrails they whip us with , it s no match.It is as simple as that…Often comes close to magic the difference is it is truth not a trick or whatever
    just facts we are dealing with here…you know like eh….179 million bovis , to name a few ..hahaha…good work lady !!!
    soon you will be addicted to the good energy, selenite is very effective so it is masculine also, believe you me…it has big ..well you know what…but the way the energy manifests itself , the technique is very feminine, almost romantic , like a invisible hand pushing the crap in the sky aside…without the sting of old orgonite and with much much more power too…it works on a much higher level…top scale………….even safe for kids , I Love that part, the safety of it all, glad you galls caught on , thanks to the tremendous good work of Jenny, big hurray
    hahahah :)
    there you go…always the individual eh Jenn, always , that s the last hurdle…they control all the rest anyway….just not the individual..a big thing on the UN agenda
    to flush out individualism forever…more blue sky for Ireland and Scotland….for free….everything counts , so please continue the work you do with awareness, it is also of utmost importance….it truly is….no matter how powerful our tools of light are, there are more angles to cover….so keep chasing those morons who push the agenda….dont give them rest

good work :)

DSC07443.JPG
    DSC07447.JPG
    DSC07549.JPG
    DSC07543.JPG
    Spoiler:

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Love love your greens, great work, I tried with paint into moulds, not as successful, came out with paint still soggy, had to smear it with my fingers, ah no, changed my mind, liking them, will send a photo. Trying to learn from Sensei, plenty of room for improvement, B+ maybe?

FullSizeRender.jpg
    EKEK
    Keymaster

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Teasers eh ? :lol: ;)
    yes I ll post the pics of Vicky ;)
    Inserted some of them into a previous post
    the “bling bling plasterite hearts” :)

DSC07641.JPG
    DSC07647.JPG

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 pm

JULIET & Crew

Thrilled with these :-)
    Nothing better than…channeling your frustration into something very positive! I was informed…the large cone is 179 million

20.jpg
    21.jpg
    22.jpg
    24.jpg
    28.jpg
    25.jpg
    26.jpg

bovis, enough to upset a large phone mast and repel negative energy, the
    coned dome is high also..considering it’s size at 33 million, large muffing shape is 26 million and
    small dome is 23 million….Great for indoors beside anything wireless or electrical. I am planning on
    making a LOT more, and….gifting at the next Geoengineering awareness day on the 27th June.

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:28 pm

I wonder what is the FEAR with the Plasterite, is it too feminine ? Are males afraid of this side of the polarity, may be the testoterones are frighten of what could happen with a female device, oh gosh!! So we must keep that from taking place, we have wars to make/create/fight…we have to show we are good for something, give me a war………how many thousands of years have we been subjected to conflicts for because: I am more right than you …yes let s have a war, and don´t you dare think for yourself….must go of what has been, something new ? Something different…wow.. NO NO NO…can´t have that :( :( :( :(

Josh 2010

Post Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Thanks for the great collection of slightly random photos, I’ll check with my heart obliterated girlfriends if they would like their faces exposed :). Thanks too for showing the variety of different things being produced here, it’s brilliant the excitement being felt by – just a few – but hopefully soon – more. It is definitely addictive, even the workhorse pieces. That’s a great idea to pour into food containers and bag them afterwards, no need to wonder where the next bottle is coming from.Your photo with the datura and 3 green cones is beautiful.

Jennymortell has been thanked by:

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 am

Gifting 250 kilo in one hour
    making blue sky
    yes I am a simple guy heheh
    I dont like to be poisoned and see this world destroyed
    jeee…odd eh…odd ball hahha
    there we go

Spoiler:

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Goodness! Well done and thank you super gifter :)…Gifting 250 kilo in one hour

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:16 pm

We ARE doing our best, 23 or 25 kgs to gift around here or next town asap. More to follow. Quite liking the Skimcoat plaster, feels much much stronger than the pretty Fine Casting Plaster. Some square ones I made last night feel like gold bars, so heavy.

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 pm

skim coat is more natural therefor stronger, does not give super slick finish , but works great it s the only stuff I use
    the cheapest, no chemical crap in it.
    Just back from the beach, collected beach sand, etc, did some gifting also
    two cones finished , the big cone really is powerful
    very blue here
    pre 2000 blue…
    doing great
    too many pictures taken so put them in a video file
    black helicopter came very close today
    on top of me , literally
    thought it was a train, that loud
    ears still peeping…closest encounter till now
    could feel the wind blowing from the rotor
    such heroes…
    ah they love to tease
    had cameras on board and some detection equipment
    strange antenna stuff
    ah well, just coincidence eh :)
    hehehe
    took about 60 kilo of beach sand
    enough to play with
    25 kilo with good intent can be very powerful
    sky was dull when I arrived
    after gifting started to clear up rapidly but did not stay
    did not gift so much
    just remaining items left from the previous runs
    mainly plaster hearts, whole bags of them

DSC07810.JPG
    DSC07801.JPG
    DSC07912.JPG
    DSC07913.JPG
    EKEK
    Keymaster

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:42 pm

strange clouds too..or energies..anyway something is going on here :)
    have seen them before when I turned the second bsb on
    but this is “just” a big cone
    pure and straightforward obviously high impact

DSC07934.JPG
    DSC07931.JPG
    DSC07930.JPG
    DSC07929.JPG
    DSC07927.JPG
    DSC07921.JPG
    DSC07920.JPG
    DSC07918.JPG
    DSC07926.JPG
    DSC07926.JPG (22.07 KiB) Viewed 277 times

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi Sunflower
    Boy ! Sure are one busy guy. Nice to see the Gal’s in Ireland giving their best.
    Can you explain whats this skim coat you talk about?
    Isn’t the sacks of plaster you show in pic’s same as plaster of Paris ?
    I never heard it talked about before?
    Thank you for all you do!
    Gifter

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi Gifter, just found out that Skimcoat is what this sort of plaster is called here, also Hard Wall Plaster, used for…. not sure – probably skimming walls. Different quality to the Fine Casting Plaster I’ve been using, and slightly cheaper. Grey colored result as opposed to creamy coloured.
    Just finished pouring about 14 kgs, into bottles, containers, ready for an attack on the town next to us. Heard the door bell ringing, 3 little girls aged 5, 4 and 2. We had a lovely chat about dragons in the sky, bloodsuckers (they get inside your body and suck ALL the blood out) I said no they don’t, they said yes they do. They said are you baking a cake, I said no I’m mixing something else, ‘Is it a potion’ says Sarah? I say, yes. Cuteness overload :|
    You should have been arrested for removing all that sand Sunflower, I’m sure it’s against the law :-) We’re lucky we’ve no helicopters here. Great work as always.

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi Jenny
    Thank you for the reply,I go back to the Josh days in 2010 ,can’t recall if anything other than Plaster of Paris was used. What got my attention, was you said it was way stronger than what you were using ?
    Then Sunflower said that was all he used, Looking at the color of Sunflowers pours , and his goldband sack I assumed that was plaster of Paris.
    Where I get mine at I noticed they don’t have anything called Skimcoat unless I missed it.
    Its a battlefield out there again today. So when you say stronger I want some of that !!
    Thanks
    Gifter

UNREAD_POST Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Yes I’m confused too ;) Happens easily and often. It seems as though there are two types of plaster here in Ireland, I don’t know the difference really, Skimcoat is for plastering walls prior to painting, and Casting Plaster is for (as you know) making moulds or casts. But this Skimcoat stays quite grey in color, so if anyone is trying to pretty it up, may be a bit more challenging. I just noticed it said on the bag to use 13 liters of water to 25 kgs plaster, very low ratio surely. Nice chatting Gifter.

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Hi J
    I am sure glad you mentioned Skimcoat,did some searching and found what you are talking about. Just to bad the closest to get some is 100 miles from me. I am going to see if they will special order it for me.
    I don’t want to crank out just a bunch of quantity, I want the best I can do.An still keep it simple.
    Thanks again

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:34 pm

It is a long story

nowadays, with goldband , you dont need all that hassle
    that s the difference
    in the old days , there were different plaster types and techniques
    they had to be applied separately
    that s where the ” skimcoat” comes in, as a more finer finish type of plaster on top of the raw plaster finish

What is the difference between skim coat and plastering?

In olden days of yore plaster was applied over wooen lath which gave the plaster something to adhere to . Thus a much heavier coat of plaster could be applied because of the space between the lathes. the next day a second coat was applied called the skim coat because it’s only purpose was to fill in the imperfections left from the first coat. fast forward to now the plaster comes in sheets much the same as sheetrock ex cept it is blue, and rightly called blueboard , after the hangers screw the bluboard to the wall and ceiling a team of plastererscome in and put a skim coat of plaster over the whol board, the joints require a heavier coat. After this coat dries in a couple of hoursor less the plasterers come back and apply a veneer thickness to the wall and dampen the plaster with a brush being waved in front of the board.Thus completing the plaster job. Now a oldtime plasterer like my brother-in-laws brother is a real plasterer and I was lucky enough to have him plaster my house when we built it, would walk off a job if they wanted him to use blueboard., as he is a old time plasterer who is an artist as he makes crown mouldings an other plaster designs on top of a coulple of inches thick.of base plaster. if you get a chance to see a real plaster job and a blueboard job you can tell the difference and both shine over sheetrock and compound job.

Yes would be nice if you can provide more background on the sort of plaster you are using, this skim coat type.Looked into it myself but hard to find technical information about it.
    I think there is extra limestone in it, if so , that s good news, but again would be pleasant if you can provide some links or information on that topic.The same applies to Gifter, as there are so many types of plaster with all sort of additives, it can boggle the mind :)the main thing is , as far as I can tell, there has to be gypsum in it, the selenite, I learned to use the most basic things as they work a charme, but we can always learn moreAlso reading a gypsum book now, lots of techniques in there too, I go often a bit wild on the mixing, but basically it comes down to one part water and one and a half or two parts gypsum/plaster, fill a bucket with the water ,crystal water can be added , than the salt, sand, and hand by hand put the gypsum in and let it sit for a minute …than you can gently steer it as it becomes the working yogurt solidity, without bubbles or lumbs.the faster you steer the thing the faster it will harden so if using an electric drill or mixer you will get a thick soup that hardens darn fast that s why the builders use that also amongst other reasons..

DSC08002.JPG
    DSC07999.JPG
    DSC07984.JPG
    DSC07983.JPG
    DSC07961.JPG
    DSC07949.JPG
    Difference Between Plastering and Skimming

Posted on July 8, 2011 by admin Last updated on: July 8, 2011

Plastering vs Skimming

With the modern development, much consideration is given for the quality of a product. The quality of a product is identified through many variables, such as durability, appearance, functions etc. In a building also, the quality is a major requirement in modern days. When we talk about the appearance of a building, the plastering and skimming is very important. The importance of skimming and plastering has evolved because that they help to bring about a quality product with better appearance. This article is about the features of plastering and skimming, together with the analysis of the differences and similarities.

Plastering

The purposes of plastering are to give a wear resistance to the wall, increase fire resistance of the building elements, and to give a good appearance to the wall. Greater skill is required to do a better quality plastering. Two coat applications are preferred on clay tiles rough masonry and on porous bricks. There are three types of plasters namely, lime plasters, cement plasters and gypsum plasters. Lime plaster consists of Calcium Hydroxide (Lime) and sand. Gypsum plaster is made by adding water to Calcium Sulphate (Plaster of Paris). Cement plaster is made with cement, sand, water and a suitable plaster. Cement plaster is usually applied on the masonry walls, where the gypsum or lime plaster is then added again.

Skimming

Skim coating is a name for a plastering technique. Out of many skim mixtures, the widely used mixture is made up of lime putty and sugar sand. Skimming is a thin coat of plastering layer applied to the existing plaster to upgrade the surface. Skimming is very difficult to do; it needs a greater skill to make the surface smooth. The thickness of the skimming layer is decided by the requirement of the client, and it can be varied from a thin layer to a thick layer. The white layer of lime applied on the rough cement plaster is called a skim coat. People use different techniques to level the surface, depending on their level of expertise. On top of the skim coating, a paint coat is applied to make the surface more attractive.

Similarities and Differences between Skimming and Plastering

– Skimming is a plastering technique, which can be said as a subset of plastering.

– Both are applied to decorate, and to increase the durability of the element.

– Skimming is also done as an upgrading technique in old buildings, but the plastering is done in new buildings.

– Surface of the plaster is rough, but the surface of the skim is very smooth and neat

– The surface colour of the plaster is slight grayish, but in skimming, it is generally white or brown, if preferred.

Summary

Plastering and skimming, are both done in new buildings, but if anyone needs, the walls can be left bare without the plaster. The reader must keep in mind that the skimming is not a separate coating technique or coating method; it’s yet another subset of plastering. Skimming is a step in the process of plastering.

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:30 am

NOW you tell us about the fast stirring, Sunflower, gee that would have been a big help before this – us wondering how ours were going rock hard in two minutes flat, and you nonchalantly getting on with your pouring in no hurry ;) Those blue green cones are amazingly beautiful.
    EKEK
    Keymaster

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:45 am

Hi Jenny
    Ya ! The fast stirring got me too.
    About the Skimcoat plaster ,its just another name for plastering.
    Several different types are used, veneer mostly for the so called Skimcoat which is just the last smooth finishing coat.
    From what I found so far plaster of paris is a softer type and veneer is a lot harder more durable.
    As far as whats best ??? Sounds like Jenny found a winner whatever it is.

Gifter

UNREAD_POST Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 am

Good things happen when surrounded by selenite energy:

A couple of days ago three cute little girls aged 5, 4, and 3 knocked at my door just around the time I was pouring selenite at the back – we had a little chat (as you do) the youngest one talking about seeing dragons in the clouds. Then a discussion on bloodsuckers ‘they get into your body and suck ALL the blood out of it’ I said ‘no they don’t’ ‘Oh yes they do’ :) . ‘What are you doing Jennifer? I said I’m mixing something. ‘Are you making a cake?’ No, I said ‘something different’ ‘Is it a potion? ‘Yes, I said, I’m trying to make the sky blue. Off they went, not seeming a bit surprised.

hearts.jpg

Then last evening the cute little girls knocked on my door again. I asked them why they were knocking, they said ‘because we like you’ I went and got them some hearts I’d painted pink, told them it was to make them feel better. They were delighted. This morning in my letterbox there were three sweet little thank you ‘cards’ so touching.
    One of the mums was outside, she said her daughter was thrilled with it, had her heart in a prominent position in her bedroom. Children are so sensitve. When I get a tiny bit of free time (and get my replacement moulds) I’ll bring them in and let them make them themselves – good idea? Get the kids on the block ‘gifting’, spreading positivity, has to be good – and fun for them too. The mum likes the idea btw. :D

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:22 am

PS good story Jenn
    really good
    dont worry wont make it to TV …
    nice of you to share
    as we dont hear too many of those experiences
    but I know they are enough of them
    thanks for sharing

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:43 am

uploaded photos by lady Juliet and lady Jenny
    FullSizeRend22er.jpg
    FullSizeRen798der.jpg
    20150617_212113.jpg
    20150616_195926.jpg
    11402811_10155668494220375_6085736487672722825_o.jpg
    Juliet
    10551461_10155668494705375_5070212523160035163_o.jpg
    Juliet
    1801240_10155668494235375_2970277935080040134_o.jpg
    Juliet
    FullSizeRend787r.jpg
    edited.jpg
    20150617_222215.jpg
    By Jenny
    1. (15).jpg

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Great work today Sunflower, those loads sound very heavy. Love the ‘Irish’ video, so pleasant of you to add all the Irish photos.

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:49 pm

ah na na na….

, it s your lot there who do the real deal
    so the least I can do if give you all a cuddle
    there are not too many of us around so we must stick together
    working on all avenues
    to do what we feel must be done to make a difference
    Yes the grumpy young man does have weakspots :)
    As live is there to be lived and to be enjoyed
    I did overlook that as being very focussed on the tasks at hand
    you know, the agendas , I take those agendas very serious
    and they are very serious
    but all work and no joy makes Jack a dull …. :)
    thank you for you encouragement and efforts and tremendous energy
    to pump the plasterite into Ireland
    Really amazing work, top work, champions, all of you
    Murielle s life pillows and yours too are breathtaking
    a very high standard
    just like that

UNREAD_POST Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:01 am

Everyone loves a cuddle, we’ll consider ourselves cuddled thanks :D

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    FullSizeR2ender.jpg
    EKEK
    Keymaster
    Irish Sylphs.jpg

Site Admin

UNREAD_POST Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:31 pm

A report on the fast hardening plaster
    Rapid Plaster from Knauf in this case
    Well I can say just one thing Wow, I mean this stuff really does what it says on the package…. FAST
    Didnt know what to expect honestly, so ..you know, like fifteen minutes or so , maybe …
    well you better make that four to five minutes , it is really crazy material, unbelievable hardening time
    just silly fast…..can be very interesting for some applications, anyway , it is so fast you must have everything arranged before you mix
    or you will get in trouble absolutely. It hardens so fast and it does generate a considerable heat during the short process the piece you make
    literally starts cooking on the table , ha…no joke….smoke and steam galore there for five minutes after that it is as hard as concrete.
    It also has a very very slick and fine finish, the surface is very smooth, much smoother than with ordinairy plaster
    it is like marble, very fancy, real artwork quality
    I do have the german cone, the first orgonite / plasterite piece I had, it also has that hard slick structure so maybe that is being used there
    or another type of plaster like Alabaster and many others that have a much more hardened structure, it is for some reason also a bit heavier.
    It hardened to fast I hardly had time to put it in the molds, the little silicon molds so I had to rush there
    even during a short mixing you already feel the mix starts to get thicker , anyway if you use rapid plaster poor the darn thing within two minuts or you are in trouble.
    the probably use that at dentist clinics too I think, just a few minutes and its done.
    For regular work I still would use the basic plaster, hardens within 20 minutes to half an hour or so
    at least you have some time to arrange things, etc
    work at a reasonable pace
    instead of rushing through it
    some natural components are added to make it ” rapid plaster”
    that s all a bit technical information but you can find it at the company s website
    provided in pdf files
    basically it is gypsum CaSO4 . ½ H2O Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate
    with expanded perlite and organic acids and hydrated chalk / quick lime
    anyway, very interesting material for certain purposes it can be a real saver
    Tried to look for it in the UK and Ireland but it seems they dont sell it there , at least not under that name
    Still have to test the other one, the universal type, don t think it will cause much surprises ?
    Made a tetra out of normal plasterite, lots of hearts using fast plaster and regular type in the energy mixture
    Just using Himalaya Salt, Beachsand, Crystal water, that s it
    purity and strength
    Next were tests with big hearts
    fast plaster and regular
    another thing is , using fast plaster, it does not give the water on top of the mix later on
    it immediately ” burns up” the water
    in a strong reaction
    it just evaporates on the spot
    interesting
    maybe that s why technicians use that a lot in the areas of electric wiring so they dont have to deal with the water….
    therefor the reaction usually mild , the heating up of the piece is very intense.
    also made a small cone , very very slick finish
    so if you are in a hurry or for any other reason yes I d say fast plaster can be a solution.
    if not, I just keep using the regular ones
    also as I am doing more and more water gifting, the fast plaster is not appropiate for me
    I need a plaster that stays fluid for some time to be able to poor it into the bottles etc..
    Also , next to the fast plaster big hearts I made two big special hearts
    with everything I could find in it, crystals, rose quartz, herbs, gemstones, you name it , sea shells in all sizes
    everything went into those two beauties
    and they will not be gifted hehehe
    they stay very very close to me
    from now on

DSC08149.JPG
    DSC08148.JPG
    DSC08144.JPG
    DSC08132.JPG
    DSC08131.JPG
    DSC08127.JPG
    DSC08125.JPG
    DSC08116.JPG
    DSC08121.JPG
    DSC08142.JPG
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 442 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Irish Topic Category Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Life Force Energy