The Irish Topic

Forums Irish Topic Category Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 442 total)
  • Author
    EKEK
    Keymaster

EKEK
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

I stayed up far too late, enjoying reading the dowsing annals and then the videos. I gave a final little check in on my fb page and was astonished to see the following, it seemed like great synchronicity. https://www.facebook.com/eliyahu.hanavi.1690/videos/374109287001855

Keymaster

What should I do with a half full bag of plaster that has ‘gone off’ (soggy after mixing)? Is it ok to sprinkle it lightly over the soil in the garden? It was lucky I decided to test it before heading off with it for a workshop in a few days, that would have been annoying for sure.

EKEK
    Keymaster

yes synchronicity is a big player you can give it other names, as I prefer to do.

Did give this Jin Shin Jyutsu thing a look as you mention in PM, it is interesting.
    Did a lot of catching up on Hamish Miller, again, very interesting. He already left this level and think his brainchild , this group thing, parallel community is not really going very far now.
    Now it seems to have turned into some new age wiccan club and all the rest of it which was to be expected.

Old plaster or left overs I put them on the compost heap , mix it in, or just sprinkle it in garden and put a water hose over it to soak it in a bit so it does not stand out too much.

since I do this new level or phase of ” energy work” or whatever one calls it , the helicopters are coming back more again.

which surely is a coincidence…

Here I ask to show me the strongest water source in the garden, underground, water vein or whatever you call it…it points to the left…

it shows me where it is , just walk to there and the rods cross and you move along a bit further and they open again, it is not a wide source…

I did use the cardinal ´s rule to estimate its depth.
    you can do that by the moving back or forward from the center to where the rods open again, if you ask it to show its depth…

it was about five , six meters deep

than you ask output….
    it was not much, 3 liter/ gallons a minute.
    and it was drinkable too

could even do it in one hand , funny enough, that worked too but was a bit impractical, but had to hold the camera

my own little dragon

first hollyhock

EKEK
    Keymaster

at the end you ll see he is very aware of what is going on

EKEK
    Keymaster

EKEK
    Keymaster

EKEK
    Keymaster

CAST

Werner HerzogHimself – Narrator (voice)
    SYNOPSIS

In the center of the story is the life of the indigenous people of the village Bakhtia at the river Yenisei in the Siberian Taiga. The camera follows the protagonists in the village over a period of a year. The natives, whose daily routines have barely changed over the last centuries, keep living their lives according to their own cultural traditions.

HAPPY PEOPLE: A YEAR IN THE TAIGA STREAMING: WHERE TO WATCH ONLINE?

https://www.documentarymania.com/player.php?title=Happy%20People%20A%20Year%20in%20the%20Taiga

EKEK
    Keymaster

Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 442 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Irish Topic Category Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Life Force Energy