The Irish Topic

Forums Irish Topic Category Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Viewing 10 posts - 411 through 420 (of 442 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Workshop

EKEK
    Keymaster

Keymaster

It was a very pleasant experience holding a workshop in a beautiful home in Co. Carlow, such charming people, lovely relaxed atmosphere even though it was wet all day. Usually when making Plasterite the ‘blue hole’ appears in the sky, but not this time. I was a bit disappointed they didn’t produce larger amounts of Plasterite, but two of the mothers said they were definitely going to make it again.

Keymaster

The last two are from a previous workshop; the woman got thit painted at last.

EKEK
    Keymaster

Tu sais, ce n’est que quand je suis très heureux ou très énervé que je parle français ou allemand, c’est étonnant
    presque les larmes aux yeux
    gratitude MG dirait 🙂

or gaelic

Tá a fhios agat, ach nuair a bhíonn an-áthas orm nó an-pissed off labhraím french nó Gearmáinis, is ábhar iontais é
    deora beagnach i mo shúile
    buíochas a déarfadh MG

🙂

EKEK
    Keymaster

Such an output
    Breathtaking
    CEO worthy I d say, big time
    So yes, who knows, maybe this workshop thing works for you, maybe that is your particular way to get things moving there , hard to say.
    Personally I don´t believe in it, at all, but I love to proven wrong on that one. I take the challenge.
    You , unlike most others, keep evolving every time, so it was good to give you a seat on the board committee.

EKEK
    Keymaster

And yes that comes as close to a compliment as it gets lady J, so you best print this one out and hang it above your bed before I change my mind 🙂
    Top notch.

I do know a lot more than I say, but those were private discussions between CEO´s and cannot be shared with the plebeians. It was all good news on the front too.

Keymaster

On a quick glance I thought for a second you were talking about the Pleideans, perish the thought (not in public anyway) 🙂 As things happen, strangely after planning a long round trip today to support a friend in trouble with ‘the law’ (which she seems to have won, or at least it was a draw) – I noticed I’d be passing very close by the house I did the workshop in on Sunday. I’d felt guilty I hadn’t left an opened half bag of fast hardening plaster. I feel sure they will make some more so I was happy to drop it in, have a nice cuppa tea and a chat with Jane. Who is now adding to her livestock collection with a couple of beehives at the weekend, amazing woman. She also gave me a talk on ‘Common Law’ which she knows a lot about, it’s very interesting.

The girls had been busy finishing off their pieces which I must say looked lovely, very artistic and professional. One girl even told me to stick to using just a few colours in a design, a background colour, a few neutrals and one colour for a ‘pop’. This worked beautifully on her swan plaque.

EKEK
    Keymaster

EKEK
    Keymaster

Viewing 10 posts - 411 through 420 (of 442 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Irish Topic Category Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Life Force Energy