The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic

Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 804 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Keymaster

And before you ask, darlings, no it wasn´t me

Keymaster

Gifted three pieces

Two small , one big

Two small I hid in trees, the big one is hidden somewhere else. Helicopter arrived in eight minutes and 31 seconds.
          Dog had a swim, perhaps chasing frogs, although the pentagon has not confirmed that , at least not yet…may come though…

I was a fruitful day, so sunny, stunning.

White Thorn or Hawthorn

Keymaster

It was a nice sunny day here too, spoiled quite a lot by spraying (many observant people commenting upon it).  I went around and wet all my Plasterite pieces in the garden, and requested them to clear up the spraying but by the time that happened, the sun had cooled down quite a bit.  So for what promised to be a really hot day it was a disappointment.  I made the most of it though, got out the sun lounge and a good book.  Then was distracted by a neighbour who had heard I accepted grass cuttings, and she kept coming back with eventually 6 bags of cuttings which I was glad of but it did disturb my reading.  So I have plenty to put on the compost and also around the strawberries in lieu of – eh – straw.

Yesterday was a mini competition between Sunflower and me as we were both making sourdough bread.  I think I should get top marks for effort, not so sure about the other categories, one is supposed to improve but this loaf still didn’t achieve the great result of my first two loaves.   It requires a good bit of concentration and watching the timings.   So it fell a bit flat, sadly.  But is still very tasty.   I’d ordered a large bag of strong bread flour online which came the day before. The chatty guy from the delivery service asked was it flour.  He said ‘everybody is buying flour’ which may be a slight exaggeration.   Now I have to decide how to store it as it will probably take me quite some time to get through it and I don’t want it going ‘off’ or getting little visitors.

The last image is of a cane basket called a ‘banneton’ which the professionals use, it seems it makes it easier to get it into the final baking dish.  I must intend continuing, as I ordered one online, which seems to come from Belgium rather than some exotic faraway country.

In fairness, I think Sunflower’s bread looks like a winner this time.

little clip is in the making, won´t go over five views , I know, been around for a while ,making the world a better place is not the most popular topic I know, children, I know…

Ooh my god J, you posted….shocker..hahahaha…looks good that bread, promising…mini competition indeed, think it is break even, think we are equal in that sense.

no no no , you did great, actually you put a lot more work and effort in it, while I just push a button….yours is more artisanal….bit showing off but I will not mention that out loud for goodness sake 🙂

Mine did taste amazing, have to make another one tomorrow.
            Maybe even a cherry pie but I am stretching it a bit..

Slightly

you have to click on that wheel to get the HD, yes I know some of you get that, but maybe not all of you 🙂

wiggle

A charming video, giving a lovely taste of nature semi-tamed (noticing the willow ? what is it called?)   And not another human in sight.  The dog looks very happy, maybe a bit over-fed which is surprising guessing her owner is streamlined.   So nice hearing the different birdsounds.  It was slightly surrealistic seeing the reflection of a chemtrail in the water, hard not to see them everywhere these days.  And the final scene, with the family of geese, was very lovely.  Thank you for that treat and I do hope it gets more than 5 views.

Yes true, I have absolutely no idea what the last comment about HD and a wheel is about.

that´s ok hun,honestly.. 🙂 ( the wheel thing)

bio rhythm as you suggested indeed a bit low now, not too mention the austerity nwo agenda, years of tyranny scamming and what have you
            squeezed by the cabal for sure now, big time
            very simple agenda really, no real mystery, still most zombies, tv people, fakebook people, ah well, we should pray for them.
            But it does get to ya, this scamming over the years, it really does if one is awake and not too many are awake, honestly , they are not
            not everyone waving a banner saying boo is awake you see, far from usually.
            You may have noticed that, perhaps , yourself , once you start talking to those so called wokies before you sneeze your nose they start prattling about Flat earth and what have ya
            I mean, one facepalm is not enough…

The dog did not take your comment on her waist line gently, you have to straighten that out , a box of dog cookies might bring peace or she will never burry that tomahawk….be warned..
            Do try to keep her on a sort of diet but does not always work out the way it is supposed to.
            she used to have some issues and could not walk so well but that is fixed now so, those pounds will fly off soon….( yeah right )

Is it a blessing or a curse to ” see”, good question.
            Cannot answer that, personally I am of the conviction it is better to at least see how things really are.
            To reach that level of human insight, hard to be precise on how to describe it, see the hidden hand.
            In the old days it was different, it was bad , always was, never been different but we had some room , some space to maneuver
            mentally and financially, those days are gone now.
            There is not too much movement left in any way, shape or form.
            The stranglehold is obvious at this stage, we don´t need ” consp theories” for that anymore, it is in the face now.
            So, keep your sanity and do the right thing.
            No matter how nasty it gets and it is pretty nasty now, for those who do not watch TV, play on CIAbook, bla bla etc
            Most people adapt , that is another secret, we are the most adaptable species on the planet, that is our blessing and our curse.
            Under the right conditioning we adapt to really anything, really, anything goes.
            Scientific dictatorship at its best. We are knee deep in it.
            You don´t have to guess anymore what´s coming…
            They had to wait till we are truly dumbed down and , must say,  think we are there now
            as you well know
            Step by step they get what they want and it is a clever technique
            They are clever you have to give them that, very smart

And no it has…still…five views, did take into consideration ours so yes, five views…things are looking up 🙂 We are going places baby

The revolution cannot be stopped, grab that pitchfork, antlers on…we go pig hunting, storm the parliament building at Dublin at four AM…yes free donuts for all rebels…..even vegan ones…tax deductable you sheeple.Do you know any Poles or so , at least a few of them might show up…on a good day..bottle of wodka might give some genuine motivation
            If three people showed up it would be a shocker 🙂
            You cannot help them, the sheeple , honestly , you can´t
            So yes maybe it is a good thought to give it all a rest for a while…as we can jibber jabber as much as we please but …don´t think most folk can be bothered, really so.

There is nothing new to this, I remember , years ago, in the times with Josh, his mob were at if for a while but no one came in, that was what held me back, as newcomer.
            Really did, as I still, in my half sheeple mind thought, if it worked some must have jumped on it, but they do not , they really do not and why that is , that is because most folk cannot think for themselves, they really cannot do it. Trust me on that one, not kidding.
            Very few people can do that.
            One out of thousand, perhaps, even that is a high estimation.
            You see that is what held me back
            But I grabbed all my guts and still had that superman pajamas so I jumped on board and rocked on and never left the party
            So the story goes.
            The individual
            can break through
            It is that.
            Not that we are particularly smart it is just most out there are particularly stupid
            so that puts us in the lead you see, that is how it goes.
            It is not we step forward, it is more the others step back, poor sods…they have no idea what they are missing out on…
            Anyway, enough positive light and love grooming peptalk, have my sourdough bread to watch, it is brewing as we speak.
            Patents pending…
            No photographs allowed.
            Also have to squeeze real orange juice, yep, get those vitamins in..

I noticed Jean has ten , that is 10, followers on her blog…so decided to put some of her posts here too, just to save them, well still five more followers than we have, how does she do it, really, ten followers..amazing, the world is truly waking up 🙂 huh huh…

Anyway, I hop on

Keymaster

I wont start about ” the wheel” but the processing to HD quality takes a while. Part two is done now.

I’d better write before I check out the new videos, having just started the first it’s lovely to listen to the birdsong.

I may be a tiny bit tipsy after a very long day.  Up at 7.30, ‘gardening’ like crazy to make the most of the 7 hours before my friend arrived to spend a few hours with me.

I must say it’s pleasant and flattering to have younger people who want to spend time with me (or maybe it’s the relaxation  of my house and garden) but I do feel quite popular.

So L arrived 2.30, a coffee and chocolate cake from the coffee dock, drive to a local beach for a sit down to admire the view and a bitchfest.  Nothing new there.  I’m sorry I didn’t take a photo of the lovely seascape, sky and the Mourne Mountains in the distance.  But a sudden heavy downpour sent us back to the car, we felt sorry for anyone who had headed for a walk along the coast.   At home, we had a very tasty Freixenet sparkling wine to celebrate L’s recent birthday.  What a nice ‘cut glass’ bottle. Remember we used to be able to get some little tool that cut bottles into glasses?

In spite of thinking we should have a little siesta, suddenly it was time to head to a local Thai restaurant, after a lot of discussion about whether to go Japanese or Thai.  The food was quite good, but still couldn’t finish it all so got a ‘doggy bag’.  This was my  birthday treat for L.  And eventually brought L to the train at 21.20.   A long day but very enjoyable.

Excellent videos thanks,

very atmospheric.   You should work for your country’s Tourist Board, people would be flocking to enjoy the lovely scenery, just as green as the Emerald Isle.

A doggy bag…..sounds delicious. Any bones left for this sinner ,s’il vous plaît

?

I know there is more going on, but that is in private…so I best keep my big mouth shut before I throw out not too political correct remarks 🙂
              You keep an eye on her. Being so damned popular comes with responsibilities. Thank goodness I do not suffer from that, not too populair, or , desperately try not to make myself too popular in any way shape or form and I do a great job of that.  Will do a restoration of the irish topic, dont worry, this will stay as it is , it is just for backup purposes as the last year or two years were a disaster in many ways.
              Yes you should feel very sorry for not taking a picture of those mountains, will be withheld from your non existent CEO overpaid cheque… 😎

I do feel you are not feeling at your best, we all suffer from that, but this time it is more on your side, have to invest a bit of time in you soon I recon, to pump you up again hahaha…
              You are feeling a bit low , aren´t you.
              Spring blues perhaps…change of seasons…
              Thank goodness I do not suffer that either, I have it in all seasons, lucky me eh , smile…

But it is true if one does not feel depressed at this stage , at what stage you may , one could ask ?
              With so much crap going on, it boggles the mind.
              As I said, many times, it is not that I do not want to throw in the towel, it is more like we do not have a choice in this matter, never had, never will, so what is the point of giving up ?
              I d love to give up, big time, years ago, by all means, but there is no escape.
              We are on this path, like it or not.
              So, therefor, I keep up the good work.
              There are not many alternatives.

Go easy J.
              And get that pond fixed haha..
              or was it your shredder, forgot, it was something.
              And soon you may take up gifting again.
              It is something that has to come from inside and very , very few people have that inside.

I do things I like and do not care, never really cared much, about this world as it is all bogus anyway, most of it, for sure.
              So, do things you like, as you already have begun doing, that will keep you happy
              works for me
              but we are all different
              I do mine you do yours

Got a new bbq, it is a cheap one, but works, have to test it out this weekend.

got a chair, the old chair broke, so this is a second hand store one, 18 bucks, and it sits perfectly, it is adjustable, I feel like an emperor, make sure it wont go to my head, feel my neck is getting thick…

the salad is coming along just fine

sunflowers, all from saved seeds from last year , we will see how that goes but seems to work well.

Soon to be berries….read my lips….

all the fecking life force energy baby, everything grows like crazy here….amazing…

there are other techniques but these we use, work good enough for agricultural purposes, amongst other things of course.

Artichoke

Even roses, but I do not have many roses

grapes this year yes

We say Queen s herb, it is Eupatorium ( Eupatorium maculatum )

it is a bee plant, not just bees, insects in general

Eupatorium cannabinum, commonly known as hemp-agrimony,[2] or holy rope,[3] is a herbaceous plant in the family Asteraceae. It is a robust perennial native to many areas of Europe.[3][4] It is cultivated as an ornamental and occasionally found as a garden escape in scattered locations in China,[5] the United States and Canada.[6][7] It is extremely attractive to butterflies, much like buddleia.[8]

it is native, scooped some up, years ago , along swamps, once they are settled you never get rid of it
              they do grow tall, at least HERE , in my LF energy garden, they do…duhhhhhh
              2 meters almost
              without fertilizer
              I do not use fertilizer
              not even organic
              I only use a bit of compost and  usually not even that
              honestly…I know, maybe should Patent this method…before the big boys run off with it …

I did dig up some and planted it somewhere else to make groups, as it is rather dominating species, so gives better effect if you make a few groups, so you can ” weave” colors and forms and who knows..;frequencies 🙂

all those spuds , the roll off the compost heap and land everywhere and get covered in fall , winter so now they pop up everywhere
              I dont even have to do it on purpose
              all automatically, even without AI

I forgot to mention, I do use selenite,  aka gypsum, old pieces, or left over plaster powder etc etc, throw it all in the garden yes, that is true, so maybe that contributes , in part, to the result, it is a combination.

I’d better write before I check out the new videos, having just started the first it’s lovely to listen to the birdsong.

I may be a tiny bit tipsy after a very long day.  Up at 7.30, ‘gardening’ like crazy to make the most of the 7 hours before my friend arrived to spend a few hours with me.

I must say it’s pleasant and flattering to have younger people who want to spend time with me (or maybe it’s the relaxation  of my house and garden) but I do feel quite popular.

So L arrived 2.30, a coffee and chocolate cake from the coffee dock, drive to a local beach for a sit down to admire the view and a bitchfest.  Nothing new there.  I’m sorry I didn’t take a photo of the lovely seascape, sky and the Mourne Mountains in the distance.  But a sudden heavy downpour sent us back to the car, we felt sorry for anyone who had headed for a walk along the coast.   At home, we had a very tasty Freixenet sparkling wine to celebrate L’s recent birthday.  What a nice ‘cut glass’ bottle. Remember we used to be able to get some little tool that cut bottles into glasses?

In spite of thinking we should have a little siesta, suddenly it was time to head to a local Thai restaurant, after a lot of discussion about whether to go Japanese or Thai.  The food was quite good, but still couldn’t finish it all so got a ‘doggy bag’.  This was my  birthday treat for L.  And eventually brought L to the train at 21.20.   A long day but very enjoyable.

Excellent videos thanks,

very atmospheric.   You should work for your country’s Tourist Board, people would be flocking to enjoy the lovely scenery, just as green as the Emerald Isle.

A doggy bag…..sounds delicious. Any bones left for this sinner ,s’il vous plaît

?

I know there is more going on, but that is in private…so I best keep my big mouth shut before I throw out not too political correct remarks 🙂
              You keep an eye on her. Being so damned popular comes with responsibilities. Thank goodness I do not suffer from that, not too populair, or , desperately try not to make myself too popular in any way shape or form and I do a great job of that.  Will do a restoration of the irish topic, dont worry, this will stay as it is , it is just for backup purposes as the last year or two years were a disaster in many ways.
              Yes you should feel very sorry for not taking a picture of those mountains, will be withheld from your non existent CEO overpaid cheque… 😎

I do feel you are not feeling at your best, we all suffer from that, but this time it is more on your side, have to invest a bit of time in you soon I recon, to pump you up again hahaha…
              You are feeling a bit low , aren´t you.
              Spring blues perhaps…change of seasons…
              Thank goodness I do not suffer that either, I have it in all seasons, lucky me eh , smile…

But it is true if one does not feel depressed at this stage , at what stage you may , one could ask ?
              With so much crap going on, it boggles the mind.
              As I said, many times, it is not that I do not want to throw in the towel, it is more like we do not have a choice in this matter, never had, never will, so what is the point of giving up ?
              I d love to give up, big time, years ago, by all means, but there is no escape.
              We are on this path, like it or not.
              So, therefor, I keep up the good work.
              There are not many alternatives.

Go easy J.
              And get that pond fixed haha..
              or was it your shredder, forgot, it was something.
              And soon you may take up gifting again.
              It is something that has to come from inside and very , very few people have that inside.

I do things I like and do not care, never really cared much, about this world as it is all bogus anyway, most of it, for sure.
              So, do things you like, as you already have begun doing, that will keep you happy
              works for me
              but we are all different
              I do mine you do yours

Keymaster

Keymaster
                  Jenny . 

Hey hey back to some kind of normality after quite an exciting weekend. I was expecting it to be an anti-climax today but I was kept busy getting everything back in place.

There are too many great comments and posts from you Sunflower, just to say I’m delighted you are starting to experiment a bit again.

I must look out for some magnetite. Before the weekend I worked on some new ‘plates’ for the beaten up pagoda, I put quite a bit of basalt into some pieces and some actual paramagnetic rock into others. I remember now where I got the idea, from Stephen Geddes when he made his ‘tower’ some years ago. Even though it’s assembled a bit randomly, it’s not ready to make its debut just yet.

My excitement was preparing for, and hosting a BBQ yesterday for some of my group of activist friends who have kept each other fairly sane during the madness of the last couple of years. My timing was perfect because the sun shone and the garden was looking very good, as long as one didn’t look too close.

The high points are the roses and clumps of lovely purple irises.

Quite a few of the guests hadn’t been here before and their jaws would drop as they came around the back and saw how big it is, compared to a ‘regular’ back garden.

One woman kept muttering: ‘I’m speechless’ and ‘it’s like being in a Park’.

There was a total of 14 of us, all conspiracy theorists, just one ‘normie’ dragged here by her husband Peter.

She did well to survive a few well-meaning people trying to convert her, I don’t think that ended too well. She confided to me that her husband is obsessed, she is probably correct.

Apparently the food went down very well, and a mean Sangria I mixed up was so popular I had to do a second big jugful.

A mixture of rum, red wine, fresh orange juice and fruit. I managed to grab a glass of that, but I was so busy looking after things I didn’t get much to eat. The wine was flowing too, quite a few bottles of Prosecco showed up. All empties into the bottle bank already.

For some reason they were quite impressed with my paintings, one being compared to a Renoir!

There are other photos not coming through from Whatsapp, hopefully tomorrow. And I see some disappearing as I try to add another one.  I’ll keep trying.

The last two great shots are courtesy of our friend Russ who also made the very tasty burgers, all 22 of them.

I don’t know what the creamy coloured unopened buds are, I  can’t wait for them to open up so I can see what they are.

Jenny . 

I enjoyed the latest Professor Desmet interview, nice balance to it.  It must have been he mentioning the Hannah Arendt book which made me think of asking for it for my birthday.

But somehow I can’t see when I’ll get time to read it.  And who needs two books on totalitarianism.

Keymaster

Good splendid excellent work , CEO , quite good. Oh yes, hey hey too, trying not to be too formal, giggles, your garden looks amazing, must be all that darn energy, it pays off I tell ya.
                    Nice to have a bunch around you, most folk are not so blessed. Most folk are rather lonely, those who can think, the few. I know Ireland is different, somehow more aware of what s playing in most other countries it is just way less and that is how it is. That is nothing new, we dealt with this topic before.

Yes I can see Ross, in white shirt with  hat on, that´s him, a real terrorist , like the rest of us. 22 burgers, so you have not fallen for the vegan propaganda , at least not yet, think they are at it to kick us of the proteins. Fake gmo meat to go with fake gmo veggies with fake gmo oil and fake gmo beer, life can be beautiful.

Where do all those cancers come from , I wouldn´t know….perhaps also connected in a way to the injections, ah interesting, and here we are , golly jolly.
                    The weather is superb, you are at least having a good time, I have that too, do no worry about me…I ll manage…
                    Oh those roses…my garden is always amazing too, since I started this ” selenite thing”, this energy thing, all grows like crazy and healthy and jadija, am used to that. For years, for me it is normal but I remember, years ago, how hard it was to get anything going, it just would not do much, growth, problems, bla bla…and since I have those cones, all flourishes like crazy that is just how it is.
                    Got used to that and did not pay too much attention to it, more interested in the sky aspect of it, but I did notice it, of course, call it what you want, paramagnetic, orgone, life force energy , …all semantics anyway. Good energy, balance with nature, in harmony with nature, call it that, yin yang also good…
                    So in the past I had to do a lot of work to get things going , gardenwise.
                    Mulching, fertilzers, bla bla bla
                    watering by the ton
                    always pests galore

Since I have the energy here, all is balanced, goes pretty fast too
                    I never dig
                    at all
                    I never use fertilizer, manure, whatever, I never do all those things , I never do anything, except….due to the fast growth, I have to prune a lot, so removed some trees to get rid of that
                    my tiny garden fills a truck with all I have to cut back every year, amazing really.
                    it is 30 by 6 meter, so 180 square meters, that sounds a lot but
                    yours is probably about 600 or more.
                    You capitalist…swxxxxx

Would love to have more space, to play with techniques. Do it properly so the children can understand, but I think many do understand now.

Keymaster

Keymaster

I could not leave it so I had to know…. ten million bovis …yes….hundred million bovis no….fifty million yes…. eighty million no….sixty million yes but stalled a bit…so it is in that range.
                        Plus minus 60 million Bovis. That´s pretty punchy. Like eh…hundred chembusters or so but you DID NOT hear me say that,  that is ultra classified information. The orgonite metal resin drones will go ballistic, so forget I said this. Eat your pizza , be cool now.

Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 804 total)