Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Keymaster

sunflower

Energy Junkies   [0005]

A ridiculous over the top  shameless amount of energy work           [t2027]
    Girls day out eh …Holy crap this comes close to what I did some time ago..thought nobody would be that crazy …but maybe things do change..
    I did it alone you have a whole team of honey bees working for you
    typical…Forgot to invite more boys, except for Thomas, that lucky    …lad….
    nice to see, for a change some masculinity come into the picture
    finally..hmmm…they probably raided your fridge and the rest, any booze left ?

they seem to have enjoyed your cooking…you spoil them too much

Somehow you seem to manage it all quite well, very good
    Yes you will be held accountable for your actions Jenn, hahahah
    winner….some work , dazzling, can you sleep, yes..you can sleep
    I feel vibes just looking at that stuff…could not sleep , must be outside the house
    back in the  garden to have a chance to sleep…Again, let s hope something sticks – with the audience-and the some of them hold it all close to their wonderful hearts as all of those do  have that for sure.
    Otherwise they would not even be there so..Excellent work

[b0301]             [big-grin-smiley-emoticon]

Well you do not have to worry there is no legislation regarding building your own HAARP dragon
    and , as we all know, chemtrails do not exist …wink …tongue in cheeck..
    We are just making ……plaster sculptures…

Jenny

Wow thank you for all that uploading Sunflower, it would have kept me up all night and I still wouldn’t have succeeded.   It was an exciting day, it’s always fascinating watching the participants starting off with trepidation, checking up on everything; then after a few pours gaining in confidence, maybe a bit too much confidence, but as long as it works!!   And a minor triumph getting all the large cones out of their moulds in a very short time – somehow I knew this would happen when I saw the plaster shrinking away from the sides almost immediately it hardened.  Just a couple of taps and down they dropped.   We used a proportion of 8 litres of water to 10.5 litres of plaster. 

They were very adventurous, using whatever additions I presented to them, essential oils, the ‘kitchen sink’ energy – nag champa, dried lavender and when that got lost somewhere, fresh lavender, of course crystal water and additional crystals.   For the last pour I remembered zeolite.    They all made a quite big folded tablemat cone (your technique SF), they unmoulded beautifully as usual.   We actually got in 5 pours, a credit to their stamina and interest, as often people flag by about 3.30.

This time we ended at 4.40.
    I think they enjoyed their scones with jam and cream with coffee before we started, a nice healthy lunch then more coffee/tea and choccy bikkies finishing up.   No alcohol consumed [im-happy-smiley-emoticon].   Dunno why I was worried about the garden, they all thought it looked good – saw the big picture not the micro pic.

20472750_1515254565221608_1524656076_o.jpg

20502862_1515254921888239_179172094_o.jpg

20526641_1515254911888240_1123583600_n.jpg

20527267_1515609598519438_1233554725_n (1).jpg