Reply To: Plaster Orgonite

Forums Orgoniteplus.net Share your Light Plaster Orgonite Reply To: Plaster Orgonite

yo…Profound stuff Tony… can see that working with correct techniques…just awsome !
Would like to learn….darn …back to school ..ha

Sleeping..can’t go to bed early…waste of time ! Enjoy my home brew , vortexed and pillowed and prayered. then
orgonite charged during fermentation..Lights too…yum…..only 300 grams of sugar compared to 1 kilo for full strength.
So you can’t really get pissed…just cruising . I enjoy late nights, but can wake early if needed, quite refreshed.
The benefits of orgonite…and now plasterite…kind of like a new learning curve….and being “entertained ” by the increasing steepness of that curve.

Well , 2 schools booked this week so far, more kids making plasterite…one class is trannies and year 1… should be fun …… 5 and 6 year olds….anklebiters ha ha
I,m just grateful for my situation being able to share this treasure . with a minimum personal cost…a couple hundred $
for couple hundred students…….best freebie for them ever !!! Maybe they’ll catch on..
The more the merrier. !