Plaster Orgonite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Orgonize Australia

• Home
    • Gifting Forum
    • Operation Raindance
    • OrgOz Shop!!

Gifting Forum

Forum Home > Orgonite Development, Research and New Ideas > PLASTER ORGONITE

monsoon gecko

YO…Gifters,….here’s a new technique that everyone can try…only limitation…indoor use only !

Info and research from….Orgonite Plus.net

I was very skeptical about this one and posted so. But loving research and trialing…what a surprise ! ! !

I made 3 Hhg plaster orgonites last weekend.

Used a s/steel pyramid, a large martini glass and a tall cylindrical plastic takeaway container.

It was quite a wet mix.. crystals sank to the bottom…even thought it wouldn’t harden…poured off half a

cm of water that accumulated on top of the moulds during hardening.

Sprayed silicone release in the pyramid and glass…all came out with a couple bangs on table..poured left over plaster into another glass mould and ceramic bowl with no release agent..they came out easily too.!

The important thing here is that I can use all my moulds safely…silicone, glass and s/steel.

Even the giant glass vase for a plaster Broadcaster !

I must share my energy sensitivity….right from the very first Tb’s, I could feel the orgone field.

My best description is like a spiritual pressure to my forehead…third eye,,,pineal gland ?

I have made many devices since and each new one takes some time getting used too the strong

orgone field..eg.CB’s , both standard and induction types,…114 and UCB..underground cloud buster.

PM..peacemaker,,,Those last 3 , I discover from Etheric Research Forum….definitely worth a look !

The 114 , I couldn’t go near for a couple of days…it pumped..also brought first helicopter !

Then came the Broadcaster and now Plaster Orgonite….I couldn’t believe the energy given off by

these 3 plaster Hhg’s..a very powerful orgone field.

I used quite a few crystals and minerals..most from previous ebay purchases …mainly strung chip beads.

The list includes  : lapis lazuli. sodalite, tourmaline, kyanite , tiny ruby chips, mica flakes. tiger eye,

amethyst, rose quartz, garnet, sugalite, moss agate and turquoise. Also included was a chunky 1 inch

Aussie lemurian smokey quartz point. The minerals were all tiny broken pieces , about  3 or 4 of each.

I thought…you beauty…I can make these SAFELY with kids at school…so I spent next day hammering

these stones to smaller chips and some powder ! < Of course I saved a few >. This is for 2 reasons:

1, Apparently,  smaller pieces  and powder work better…so now the largest chip is about 5mm.

2. I’ll be making Hhg’s with students this week in my favourite teacup size glass moulds…actually a couple of old punchbowl sets……I want to preserve my resources. I know what kids are like….they’ll want to use more than is needed…this way they are limited to a pinch or two of each sample….crazy ! I’m actually

looking forward to going to work ! !

Can still feel energy two days later !

So today..off to school loaded up with goodies…Students keen as they are all quite energy sensitive

after playing around with quartz, tourmaline and shiva stones.They have used pendulums and can

dowse for water. They were all gifted an orgonite pocket piece last Christmas.

So we layed down the ground rules and each student collected 3 or 4 ,pieces each of the 19 samples in their t/away container and in groups of 4 made and poured their Hhg’s after my demo…this time I remembered to

include a t/spoon of copper powder in each mix……..all came out great and only 1 broken glass which already had a crack in it,……they all reported feeling energy when held…good one.

Tomorrow we’ll decorate with oxides from old pottery supplies and if dry enough shellac 3 layers.

Don’t you wish you had a teacher like me…I sure wish I had ! !

The point here is that  anyone can make  powerful orgonite without the expense and toxicity of curing

polyester resin….but remember…….no good for outdoor gifting.

Give it a try and post results for all to share……..ENJOY

June 8, 2010 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo     so today arrived at school to happy staff which is normal

but noted higher energy.  Kids were zooming around all playing

together, not the normal layed back morning !

Students enjoyed classwork, actually All participated enthusiasticly!

WOW……day flew past and they went home smiling and chatting.

The school,s  already well gifted but today was an eye opener..!

So, to the Plaster Orgonite,,,,,,still damp,,,we played with them

for a while…some confirmed energy when held…couple didn’t.

I demo..ed a trial with the oxides …bit tricky…the shellac flakes

didn’t want to dissolve so ……

we made another lot of plaster orgonite !  I just wanted to trial

my silicone moulds….star, heart and flat top pyramid…all Tb size

Made a few extras for staff, Students really loved collecting the

raw materials and mixing the plaster and bit of copper powder,

The pour came out perfectly..nice shiny surfaces, with bits of

crystal colours hinting through.

I wonder if their homes will glow as much as the school did.?

Holidays coming up…won’t see them till next term.

Next trial….a large plaster Broadcaster……Enjoy.

June 9, 2010 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

PHOTOS

http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plaster%20Orgonite%20Trials

Enjoy

June 10, 2010 at 7:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Ok ..so who ran out to grab some plaster and handfull of tumbled stones ?

Come on hands up,,,let  count..!   mmmmm ……only a few ?

Hold on …I hope I,m not talking to my self…..!

Guess what I made today?

June 12, 2010 at 5:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rayce

A plaster caste to donate to the hospital?    or a new house?

On a serious note…..could you make TBs with these?

I’ve been pretty busy with work (15 hour days) so things are slowing down for me. My next lot will be earthpipes,,,,,,as I suspect they are tunnelling below us. Just odd mechanical noises and low rumblings during the night. Highly unusual noises for what we are use to.

A friend also told me they spotted a UFO up north around Stanwell Park (edge of Royal national Park). He was adamant and said it was really moving. Too fast for conventional craft. No pics unfortunately. I’ve noticed things around that area also.

June 12, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo …Rayce….no and no and yes. !  Tb;s definately indoor jobs !

Underground tunnels…wouldn’t surprise me at all…wouldn’t expect coastal

down your way….Bastards…I’ve heard they criss cross Australia….Earthpipes a good idea!  Have fun as usual..ha ha.

Plaster Orgonite Broadcaster….this one you don’t need a bucket

of salt water…..just an extension cord.  These electricity grid

broadcasters are the bees knees in orgone generation. They

benefit everyone on the powergrid…right back to the source. !

So here’s my photobucket essay on how to….enjoy !

http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plaster%20Broadcaster%20Trial/

Comments appreciated.

June 13, 2010 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

June 14, 2010 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

June 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

Look like Josh do not know how to post:roll:
    June 14, 2010 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

One more time, hello everyone glad to be with Orgonite folks, hello MG:)
    June 14, 2010 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day Josh and also Nepi, WELCOME… Good to have your input.,from time to time.

Congradulations on your new website..Orgonite Plus and thankyou for

sharing these new techniques that put simple orgonite making in the hands

of everyone < even kids > at a minimum cost…..plaster !

June 15, 2010 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bluegum

Actually making plaster casts from this matrix would probably heal the bones quicker haha. Try getting a hospital to go along with that!!

This is great MG; how strong do you find these plaster versions?

Hope to have some good news of my own in near future (wish smilie faces worked for me :^[  )

If these disasters tell us anything, it’s that the ultimate currency has always been, and will always be altruism…that will count for more than anything during the coming Earth changes. This is the key to global enlightenment.

June 20, 2010 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo …Bluegum…they do seem to be strong, but not like orgonite, but similar…eh?

I can feel a sharp, electrical type buzz when holding orgonite…virtually straight away,

With plaster orgonite, it’s subtler…..kind of creeps up on you…but after a while….really

gets a tingle up when held……I know I’ll be making more. especially at schools, but still

have many gameplans with resin orgonite to complete,

Reccommend everyone trial for yourselves..it’s pretty easy and far cheaper than resin.

Bluegum,

Looking forward to your next gifting report…..it’s been quite a huge mission.

Still raindancing down your way ?

It’s going to be a good year with orgonite…..Goodness, almost half gone already ! !

June 21, 2010 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

monsoon gecko at June 21, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Yo …Bluegum…they do seem to be strong, but not like orgonite, but similar…eh?

I can feel a sharp, electrical type buzz when holding orgonite…virtually straight away,

With plaster orgonite, it’s subtler…..kind of creeps up on you…but after a while….really

gets a tingle up when held……I know I’ll be making more. especially at schools, but still

have many gameplans with resin orgonite to complete,

Reccommend everyone trial for yourselves..it’s pretty easy and far cheaper than resin.

Bluegum,

Looking forward to your next gifting report…..it’s been quite a huge mission.

Still raindancing down your way ?

It’s going to be a good year with orgonite…..Goodness, almost half gone already ! !

MG I have been putting stuff together in favor of the Plasterite, see if it all fit:

The reasons why Plasterite is working,

– we may have enclosed within the plaster body a large amount of microcopic air bubble trap within the matrix, giving us a almost infinite number of resonant cavities

– we also have within the structure of the plaster the whole spectrum of colors that is repeted in every molecules

– we as well, if we are to believe our progressive biology, going toward a more crystaline structure, rather than the carbon base as we are presently

That may be a reason why some feel it and some do not, some folks may already be resonating within a crystaline paradigm:)     it may also be why it will have stronger “deplacement ability”  (pushing away the dark agenda),  I know that here the clouds look more alive than I can recall during my little life, they have so much life in them, as if they are coming from another dimention

josh

June 21, 2010 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

This plaster orgonite is getting more interesting all the time.

I note the constant attacks on the david icke forum.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121643

These guys seem to pull every excuse imaginable as to why

it can’t possible work, but their thinking is limited to what know…

resin orgonite….me too, untill I bravely experimented …Ha ha.

They philosophise ? stuff we already know, endlessly in circles, yet can’t or stubbornly won’t

even make some to trial…..me thinks maybe bribary and corruption

in background…to be so addiment without research or trial…very suspicious.

Josh…not sure about progressive biology going crystaline,,

sounds a bit star trekky….light beings maybe,?

However , I can relate to concept of almost infinite

number of resonant cavities along with the infinite number of nano

size selenite crystals in the plaster matrix….the more I find out about

selenite, the more wonderous,,,no surprise it’s a common additive

in orgonite .

My shellaced plaster Broadcaster’s been up and running for 2 days

now…very strong at first…seems to have settled in …or maybe I

have…….Think I’ll shut down the other broadcaster and see if I can

pick up anything  ….for a few days.

Poured today in my new tetrahedron moulds…not perfect but keen

to further experiment….they work ok..just need to improve technique.

Play time..ha

Then a few more broadcasters…both kinds.

June 22, 2010 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

Hello Stephen,  Yea  this crystalline progression is a bit striching, but I am grabing at all I can that could give a reason for this working, today I will remove my original broadcaster that I made about 6 years ago, it is a large sphere of Orgonite, It is still in the salt water, so today it will be replaced by a large Plasterite cone:)
    June 22, 2010 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bluegum

MG…I’d suggest you don’t even waste your energy on forums like that Icke one. The reasons are numerous (and I’m sure you’re aware of them already); principally, Icke for me is a master stroke for the NWO elitists whether intentional or not. He provides the perfect avenue for many ‘truthers’ and ‘conspiracists’ novices who have poor discernment to become involved and quickly trapped in the spider’s web that is conspiracy intellectuallism.

You can quickly see from that single thread how egos are being fed by those who think they know better and how they make the age old blunder of not testing for themselves and deferring to what they expertly ‘know’ as truth.

Reich was brilliant, but like Einstein, not infallable. You think either of those two stuck dogmatically to previous expert’s proofs? Too many self labelled conscious/awakened individuals are getting entrenched and stuck in the glue that is conspiracy info wars when that entirely misses the point.

We need to avoid staring at the evil eye and focus our third eye on what contributes to the light. Fighting the servants of darkness is futile and will result in personal catastrophe. Its intention is to draw us into a battle of light over dark…a losing battle for those fool enough to engage in that level of false awareness.

Humility, modesty and quietness while working on your own internal energy state is the way of the Universe while the storm rages over head.

June 23, 2010 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Aah ha….point taken ,  Thankyou Bluegum.
    June 23, 2010 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rayce

Go Bluegum…couldn’t have put it better myself.

There is news afoot about things that all will soon know about as it comes to light.

Hate breeds mistrust breeds doubt breeds misinfomation.

What a wicked web we weave!!.

June 23, 2010 at 5:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bluegum

Obviously this isn’t the most popular forum, but it is about giftinghow we giftwhen we gift and where we gift. I think that says it all.

Perhaps that’s why it’s not so popular because unless you’re being and acting, rather than knowing better, this site probably doesn’t offer you much. Essentially we’re Earth gifters…we don’t need no stinking ego wars.

If these disasters tell us anything, it’s that the ultimate currency has always been, and will always be altruism…that will count for more than anything during the coming Earth changes. This is the key to global enlightenment.

Forum Home > Orgonite Development, Research and New Ideas > PLASTER ORGONITE

Josh

Thanks Bluegum, this is precious, totally right, the more you fight with evil the stronger it become, I should have seen it early and not engage, I agree with you on all points, my mistake, from now on I will be happy to post here with wonderful people and on my own forum….again thank you
    June 23, 2010 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bluegum

I wasn’t directing that post at you Josh. You’re more than welcome here anytime.

It was more a general comment on how many forums operate and the mentality they attract. Not a problem here I have found.

June 24, 2010 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day all…thought I’d promote Anima-mundi ‘s latest Ebay deals .

About a week ago he had two different crystal mixes available.

Biggest tease ever for someone trialling Plaster Orgonite and cheap as.

I bought a couple of each. The one that’s been relisted has 8 or 9 crystals.

The other had 20 ! ! I hope that one gets relisted also .

So you can make a decent plaster Hhg for about $6. That’s cheap for an experiment in energy.

Mine haven’t arrived yet, maybe Monday.

Another Ebay seller who is aware of orgonite….Brookfield118 I think…has

some great crystal mixes too.

So , who out there has made some plaster orgonite ? Any results, insights ?

Set up my plaster broadcaster a few days ago……brought sylphs for 3 days.

Just finished another yesterday……will have to wait for a week to dry and shellac.        enjoy.

June 25, 2010 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo ….gifters.  Have made some plaster cones using traffic cones.

Made the small one first….seemed very energetic.  Then found large

one, just sitting on side of road…as you do …

I’ve had these highly energetic and expensive ascention stones that

I’ve been collecting for some time to trial in orgonite, but have not felt

rushed into using….untill this big cone turned up…wanting to make it

special, I gave it the works even if overkill.

Seems plaster orgonite just needs some beachsand , seasalt and a

few tiny seashells as an additive…not much more, to get a strong

energy…taking down to bare essentials.

Perhaps Josh will share..

Any way, the large cone gave a huge Bovis reading…see OrgonitePlus.net…

Just holding the tip feels like it;s vibrating internally ….very strong.

Glad I played……here’s photobucket essay to enjoy

http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plaster%20Cones/

By the way, large cone took full 20kg bag of plaster and is heaps heavier

when finished.

July 14, 2010 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

MG, for many years I thought about the best way to make perfect coil, in the perfect direction, left right or in between, finaly I found the answer, it was in my face all along: just pour your Orgonite inside a large sea shell, it is as perfect as you find anywhere, proper direction and absolute PHI ratio, so I did this, as well as adding hundreds of very small shells inside a larger device, such as a cone…:),

What I figure is that if I get the energy to spin at a perfect phi and perfect direction (like the shells are doing), I feel that the energy will penetrate further, since it is nature at its best

josh

July 15, 2010 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

Madame Catherine has just finish the painting on this one, she calls it “consciousness rising”

It is 66cm tall

josh

July 16, 2010 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Bummer…..Josh, can’t click on them..no photo.

Luckily you can view them at..OrgonitePlus.net

Just beautiful.      Yo

July 17, 2010 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

monsoon gecko at July 17, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Bummer…..Josh, can’t click on them..no photo.

Luckily you can view them at..OrgonitePlus.net

Just beautiful.      Yo

Sorry people, I am not sure how to fix it, You are right Stephen, just go on    orgoniteplus.net

Mea culpa, mea culpa:P

July 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo……..You all asleep ?…..Pretty quiet on the home front..

Thought I’d share some new plaster techniques.. Latest addition to mix is

beach sand , sea salt and seashells, the conical type with the internal phi

chambers…not the bivalve double shell type. These shells add  a sacred geometry phi resonance along with selenite (plaster) resonance cavities as

the plaster dries out.   Still using multiple gems/crystals , pinch of copper powder and quartz points ..1 for Tb… 5 for Hhg and bigger…bigger the piece

the larger the quartz ..3 inches for traffic cone size

Mixing plaster…I use a half size bucket at school and about a litre of water in first, with tablespoon of salt…then sprinkle in a cupful of plaster at a time..after 2 or3 cups of plaster, I’ll add a cupful of sand, then continue sprinkling plaster untill a small amount sits on the surface of the water, not dissolving immediately. I turn the bucket and sprinke around edges also.

When looks like water will take no more, a pinch of copper powder then stir

thoroughly, then pour into moulds…..add seashells, gems and quartz point then top up..will start to harden in about 10 minutes… This amount will make about 6 to 8 Tb’s .wash out bucket and stirrer outside…NOT IN SINK or drain ..will block up !   Smaller pieces will

come out in couple of hours, larger ,like cone overnight.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/DSC01368-1.jpg

This photo shows latest Plaster Broadcasters…the large one has 40 wraps and the smaller 16 from a 10 metre extension cord. Both orgonise the electricity grid further than orgonite…they work on a different…higher frequency.

If you’re energy sensitive , the large one certainly will give you a rush, probably better off in the shed…trouble is , I live in the shed,  ha ha .

It radiates a huge orgone field and takes some getting used to…full on .!

Maybe even physical cleansing…I’ve had runny nose etc for 4 days  !

Brings blue skies and the most amazing sylphs daily..recent chemtails have been disabled by sylphs in a couple of hours….go the sylphs…hey Ray, you still calling up the sylphs…?   A great technique….. Made a dozen earthpipes yesterday for future use…how’s that underground tunnel busting going ?

Looks like plaster orgonite is like the little nerd in the corner…grows up to be  a genious…definately more than meets the eye here…….Enjoy  !

July 25, 2010 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day all,   town run yesterday, delivered 3 plaster broadcasters to friends’ places , 2 replacing the orgonite broadcasters….another trial,

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/DSC01375.jpg

Woke this morning to find sylphs covering Darwin’s skies,,I greeted and thanked them , then off to the beach to collect shells for their Phi resonance.

After about half an hour and1/3 bucketfull, a couple of young aboriginal kids along with a young mum , curious, fronted me wanting to know how I was going to use them. I said I was going to put them in energy generators, They seemed interested. I pulled out an orgonite pendant that I carry in my pocket, and gifted her. Next thing you know, there’s 10 little ones collecting shells !!ha

There were a few families camped in the shade at the beach edge…just women and children.  I left the bucket,..to the car…back with 10 little hexagon pocket orgonites… All the kids got one and were really excited,  I left happy with a bucketfull of shells..  On afterthough…I should have grabbed some Tb’s and info sheet for the ladies….missed opportunity   Doh ! ……….Yo

August 1, 2010 at 5:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G,day all, over last week and bit, have made more Plaster Orgonite or Plasterite…take your pick…at  another local school. As arrangement would have it, I managed all the senior year 5./6 classes plus a year 1/2…5 all up.

Still using a large array of gem chips and couple of shells, that the students collect in T/away container plus a small quartz point,,,truely a little treasure.

I’ve watched many compare and really paw over them.  ha ha  However, we do pour a few more these days …more moulds,, with only the basic formulae for energy

The bare minimum…….

plaster, water, salt, beach sand.. that’s it !  Works !

or add what you’re inclined..latest on OrgonitePlus is a couple of drops of iodine to broadcast that frequency…. very interesting !

I like the Phi/sacred geometry resonance of shells.

Back to school…

so we mix up tablespoon of  salt , 1-2 litres of pillowed (energised) water, sprinkle in plaster, cup by cup,, after 3 or four cups , add a cup of sand, then more plaster until saturated, stir and pour,,Students add their treasure , then another lot made up, quickly and top up and then  pour all extras with basics.

But with one difference…discovered NAG CHAMPA oil on OrgonitePlus forum and been adding that…POOOWWerful,, but smells nice…funny , not one boy complained about it !! and the ladies(teachers) love it.

Yes …does smell nice , but its been in my hands for 4 days now, despite washing….ha , reckon a few students know what I mean…many of them picked up the tingle when held and loved the getting colder phenomena as it cured (salt)…..bit of sideshow physic there…got to be worth another lesson ..ha

Also,for  each classroom / teacher , we made large pyramid with all the goodies plus a large 2 inch quality quartz point…..after all . the kids took theirs home ! ! ! Gotta have a bit of energy still around !

A big energising week…looking forward to weekend and not getting up

in the dark !………….Yo……..kotodama (power of the word) means…

to give!……………………………………………………..Yo

September 10, 2010 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo….if you’re reading this, you’ve probably followed the whole plaster thread here and on OrgonitePlus.net

Interestingly, on Warrior Matrix, on which I have posted many times is this thread.

http://warriormatrix.com/about7395.html

Kirlian Photography….new clever toy

Fascinating enough, especially the “plaster” …no life force energy…ha ha,

Well that’s certainly not my experience. Hundreds of students confirmed.

Plaster broadcasters create huge orgone field !

Sylphs dont lie either….ha ha

Of course , if your business relied on orgonite sales and inovation..would

you recognise plaster, that everyone could make simply and cheaply,?

Not only that ,but huge energy devices.!

Even more interesting, since the weekend, I have been kicked off WM.

Bit of a bummer, as I had a few friends there and shared a lot of info

and techniques that worked.. …you other Aussies,sign up here..say hello

It was a slow process, editting my posts

when ref another forum , Then killing my PM function when I wanted

to send some freebies to an Aussie invalid pensioner who was extremely

chemical sensitive,..After promising through his post, I couldn’t answer

his PM…made me look like a dork…..yeh… that’s the part that sucked

the most….

Obviously, Sensie reads all the PM’s..personal mail,

I guess I,m just another gifter to join the list..Josh from OrgonitePlus,

infact nearly all the people who post there and then there’s Georg from

OrgoniseAfrica..there are many….the list goes on !

So be warned..WM is a very cunning and manipulative shop front…Mate ,I even bought product and sent Dennis and Lena some watercolours of the TOP END . Loyal customer,friend ? Bullshit.

Totally unprofessional.!

This has been confirmed by others .

Does that surprise anyone ?

Plasterite does work..and very well.

Will share my plaster radionics device soon.

October 18, 2010 at 7:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh

Well Monsoon, I think this is an accasion for rejoicing……have a cold one!!!!!!!, I am a little taken by the way the “rank and file” are prostrating them self before Dennie (Sensei), if those people knew the real character of this man, I am certain they would behave differently.

The whole WM show is becoming like a cult where the membre are looking to Sensei as the supreme expert,  it is not the case

And here we are, making beautiful Plasterite, we dont sell it, we just give it to anyone and anywhere who needs it, it is so inexpensive to make, it is a pleasure to do, AND ANYONE CAN MAKE VERY LARGE PIECES FOR A FEW DOLLARS.

We dont have to break the bank to make it, we no longer have to breath the fume, we no longer have to break crystals, or even use them since we are making an elexir of them and using that in the mix, we no longer have to use metal…….all together we are doing quite well thank you……….yes a cold one !!!

Josh

October 18, 2010 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Thanks Josh…..Cheers…..had several ..ha ha

So here is the story behind the Plasterite Radionics device trial.

I will try to pull it off OrgonitePlus ..don’t want to rewrite… typing

takes me for ever.

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=799

ah ha..it worked…must be getting better at the cumputer caper !

So this device pumps energy constantly ….lucky it is a very

pleasant feeling…. still experimenting as you’ll see.

But definately a very interesting,….yo

October 19, 2010 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day all..just a note on the plasterite radionics device….this is amazing at charging water…leaves a strong tingle on the palate for some time and is absolutely delicious…also, the strong orgone field has not deminished !

Photobucket

Also, recently made heaps of little plasterites at school , Christmas treat, plenty to give as presents…Only the teacup Hhg size contained gems, shells and a quartz piece….personals to keep.  The rest only contained beachsand, salt and some nag champa oil for fragrence…Got to say, they are getting better at making and pouring these inexpensive energy devices.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great productive fun………..Enjoy

December 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shakti

I’ve read page one, and am enjoying the purity ~ I am SO here because this is practical and beautiful.
    I love that it’s small, and functioning, with no useless, dichotomy banter.

I guess orgone really does eliminate negative energy from within and without!

I’ll have more questions, soon, no doubt, and yes, Gecko, I wish I had a teacher like you!
    xXx

“Good poetry makes the Universe reveal a secret…”

February 8, 2011 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo…. mate from OrgonitePlus.net sent me some photos of his plaster research.  Aaahhaa…another energy junkie !

The stars, clean and crisp

stars by Gifter

This home must be a very harmonious place….once you get used to the energy!!

Photobucket

Hey what ? Check out alladin’s cave of energy treasures…chi storehouse? ha

Photobucket

Just love those blue cones and check the ventury tower broadcaster…made from many pieces stacked…This is an example of putting theory to the test.Great research being shared here.

I guess there will be quite a few local happy homes with cone ! ha ha

Good one Gifter…thanks

April 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Yo…just thought I’d bring the above post to your attention…didn’t show on main page….enjoy……
    April 7, 2011 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

And on another footnote, perhaps even more exciting , is that plaster broadcasters, with the extension cord wrap, for the electrical grid……..

seem to repell ants…I noted this quite a while ago…was always plagued by ants coming in for a feed due forgeting to clean up scraps immediately.

I pointed this out to my research mate …he thought… and then said he didn’t have an ant problem anymore too…in fact he was very interested and surprised. Having stayed on the Qld coast for a few days now , my mate(who also has a broadcaster installed ) stated that he doesn’t have an ant problem any more too….when I mentioned the broadcaster’s apparent side benefit, he showed me all the old ant trails, that had been a huge  headache.  So, a huge bonus…whip yourself up a broadcaster, orgonise your house, the powergrid and the ants …mate reckons cockroaches have shot through too !

These 3 replaces orgonite broadcasters in town...the smaller ones have been shellaced.

Note; the two brown broadcasters have  been painted with shellac, but is not necessary..

Enjoy……cheers !

October 22, 2011 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

Having posted same on  Orgoniteplus, Josh shared similar experience…ants gone, fleas from pets, gone…cockroaches gone.

HOW PROFOUND IS THAT ???

On a different note, about mid last year, I decided to waterproof a mid  size cone by painting with a layer of resin, but not the base, as an expt.  It sat through cyclone Carlos and the rest of the dry season on a wire rack bench out in the open…I brought inside ,about a year later, to examine and was surprised at how  energetic it felt when held….guess it loves the sunlight. The cone had a couple of small blister patches,on the side, the base was a bit crumbley on the edges that got wet but still quite good shape.

So I decided to let some BIG pieces  off the leash and get them out of the shed…The radionics device with alternating disks with plain and paramagnetic rock plus the previous mentioned cone was set up and outside surfaces painted with 2 coats of resin

vPhotobucket

Seemed quite happy too……..

Next was the large plaster cone…the first one with the synergy of 12 stones in the top…plus  all the extras…the copper powder included in the mix, turned the cone a light shade of green as soon as the resin hit it….2  layers, including the base this time…before I set it up in a beautiful rockery section next to a family pool, I asked the owner if she’d hold the top for a moment  to  see if she could feel anything…after carefully consideration, she announced a deep kind of vibrating, much more than the tingle of an orgonite……mmmm…me too.

vvvvPhotobucket

Yo…..there’s more than meets the eye with this plasterite and so cheap and easy…..with astounding results……….love it !!!

cheers

October 27, 2011 at 6:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply
    Forum Home > Orgonite Development, Research and New Ideas > PLASTER ORGONITE

devanshu

hello to the Plaster-Orgonite-Team!

I found your stuff first thing this summer and with your info’s and the help of Timo, http://www.energiekegel.de/

I build my pieces and I wax them and drop and bury them everywhere. :/

• I wondered what the cupper powder was for. 
    • How does the shellacing work in detail, please? 

Here is my film:
    On 17th November my first cloudbuster was ready.
    I used a very new way of doing it.
    November 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day devanshu……you have an excellent instructional video there…nice.

The shellac was suggested as a natural coating , to make cleaning easy…quick wipe over….and to seal the outer surface as it tends to go a bit powdery over time…I don’t think it makes the plaster waterproof, but does give a nice shiney surface using a few  coats.

These 3 replaces orgonite broadcasters in town...the smaller ones have been shellaced.

The copper powder was used as additive in the plaster to boost power…..pretty sure it worked to an extent , but how much , not sure.. Similarly, I used many stones and gems….Josh (orgoniteplus.net) suggested putting all those stones in a large jar of water in the sun to capture their essence, so to speak, and use the water in the plaster mix. This seemed a great idea… the same principle applied to gold or gold leaf in the water.

I recently made a couple more plaster broadcasters. The materials :

vPhotobucket

I n the bottom left, beachshells with a quartz point, a resin life pillow puck and an orgonite which are incorporated in the mix…The large glass vase supported in a bucket of sand and a seperate container of sand with a frequency generator (orgonite powerwand) turned on through the whole curing process…….Still like to use a large quartz point, while I still have them…force of habit..But works without

Photobucket

So water in the bucket first, then sprinkle in the plaster…. for every 3 cups of plaster, one cup of sand…when you see plaster sitting on the surface without sinking straight away, you are ready to stir the mix thoroughly.

Photobucket

Ready to starting broadcasting the electricity grid…..an create a pleasant orgone field to boot.

Photobucket

Cheers

November 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

A bit more plaster play in Wagga Wagga

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Three broadcasters cleaning the electricty grid

January 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsoon gecko

G’day all ….there’s been quite a few folk exploring the exciting energy of plaster orgonite of late …and a few new and innovative techniques explored

Firstly , an interesting video tutorial with great sound track too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7WI6gu_pW0&feature=youtu.be

Next, I came across this vid , the author using concrete pieces ….I must say , I do not agree with most of his philosophies , but the techniques of using the Bernoulli Ring array had me fascinated and excited , …..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcKcBuGuPQ#t=2147

So I knocked up a quick throw together,, using plaster orgonite techniques of course……. making the tetrahedrons in the corners of cardboard boxes…. came out rough as , but wow…surprisingly energetic ..!!!

photo DSCN2173_zps9cc7400a.jpg

Then , through a Face Book group exploring plaster orgonite, I found this Vid showing how to make very smooth tetrahedron forms…used in  Bernoulli arrays…….you beauty !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSCd9luSxY

Next job was to hunt down an older style plastic crate, and took to it with an angle grinder….. this gave me two tetrahedron moulds , .So after a couple of pours ,had my first Bernoulli Ring array…..WOW … now this did blow me away with energy . easily felt standing nearby…..I did a Bovis reading that spun up around the 40 million mark……Whooooa  ! now that is something !!!

Each piece weighs around 7 kilos and about 40cm across at the longest length.

The photo shows the plaster Bernoulli Ring and the two plastic moulds used with the remains of the plastic crate

photo DSCN2220_zps0f6a7eef.jpg

So if you are after a cheap, but extremely strong orgone device, this could be the one to have a play with

Cheers and enjoy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.