Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

True…But…there it comes….doing this for two years now and as reported the first time I made good plasterite after advice of Timo and some members of the old orgonite plus club it truly got pumping, four huge cones I made in a weekend and that s when all hell broke lose , out of nowhere the helicopters came
    daily, got fed up with it and intuitively gifted one of those, that lured them away rather efficiently, put it somewhere a couple of miles away and they got confused so …you know…just calling a dog a dog here, that s all I do..Two and two equals four, I am that straightforward..I am not going into hoopla, just show things as they are…It is up to the individual to do their own reasoning about it.
    As I said the program is on, the aerosol program..so we can discuss into infinity whether it is good or safe or jadijadija….the program continues so…
    anyway it is good folk see what s going on….this applies to all orgonite basically or any other activity that gives a cog in the wheel as they say.

DSC09014.JPG
    DSC08981.JPG
    DSC09013.JPG
    DSC09019.JPG
    DSC09028.JPG