Josh health update

Forums Orgoniteplus.net Personal Experiences Josh health update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

by orgoniteplus » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am

Three years ago, my dear friend Josh asked me to do a web site and start this forum for him.

He asked me to post an update on his health, which he bravely has been facing cancer and I am sorry to report that he & Spirit have decided his journey on this earth is almost over.

Tears flow as I try to write this but I know he is OK with this and at peace in his heart, there have been healing’s and many powerful miracles around him in this life time.

He is a true Shaman.

Will let you all know when he leaves us.

I really do not know how my world will change without him in it but I am trying to be brave and cherish all the memories and laughter and great things he has taught me.
    I have moved forum under my hosting package so nothing will change around the forum, except for updating the software every now and again.

Thank you all for being a part of this forum and Shining your light for our world.

orgoniteplus
    Site Admin ( Kim )

by sunflowerbelgium » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm
    Josh is one of the most enlightened , honest, wonderful , mysterious,lovely characters I have ever come across
    feel very privileged to have come across his teachings and knowledge
    he sparked the fire in a lot of people who otherwise would still walk in the dark
    he sparks love
    big time
    didnt even know I had that in me to discover so much inside me and so will others see him
    making us go that extra mile to discover ourselves and making us stronger on the path of love for making this world a better place
    he brings it out , it is so amazing, better than the best dream
    he knows how to bring the best out of people as we are all somewhat uncertain and have to learn to find our own powers almost unreachable in our spirits
    a teacher , a healing teacher with a good heart and a lot of virtues for us to learn from
    sharing a lot of knowledge and insight to make us free
    activating the awareness and love in us all
    most of us would never even have reached such successes without him
    giving the community strength and love all the time and by doing so making us give that to others
    so the energy keeps continuing now all the time through all of us eternally
    his purity, wittiness in conversations, so pure, he always makes me smile and wonder being so far ahead of us all

wishing him and family thanks and strength in these difficult times

with love

Richard
    sunflowerbelgium

by monsoon gecko » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 am
    Josh ..
    Always a good mate…. reckon we’ll still be sharing that coldie and a yarn in the future…this plane or the next.

As always, Cheers , mate …. always grateful for your sharing attitude……. Stephen
    monsoon gecko

by orgoniteplus » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am

Wanted to just inform that Josh left this world yesterday 11:00 AM EST, he was at peace and will be greatly missed.

orgoniteplus
    Site Admin

by Steve » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 am
    Please share my condolences with Josh’s wife. I know he is loving the next dimension.

Peace
    Steve

by Edostar » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 am
    Thanks very much for finding the strength to tell us about this at what must be such a difficult time for you.

Unlike you; I never knew Josh outside this forum but his honesty and integrity are clear from both his posts and the vision of this forum on which we are all privileged to be posting.
    If he’s still receiving thanks and good wishes; then please pass mine on to him.

Dan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.