Josh Life Pillows

Forums Orgoniteplus.net Share your Light Josh Life Pillows

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author

by monsoon gecko on Mon May 31, 2010 2:37 am

yO …g’DAY Gifters.

I have been trialing this sensational device for almost a month now.Most impressive.
    My earlier post has been incorporated in Josh’s new website:

Joshlifepillows.com

Yesterday, met up with Phd mate and showed him the pillow. He immediately reported
    he could feel energy running up his arm to a drainage point around the front area of
    his shoulder. He stated that he thought it could be working on accupuncture points,
    as he has a blockage in that area,
    We then pillowed some tap water and had seperate glass as control. He WAS surprised
    at the pillowed water having such a high charge compared to the control.
    Well this afternoon, I dropped of the pillow to him for a weeks trial <he was excited >
    BECAUSE,,,,….my two large life pillows and 4 small ones arrived today…with some bonuses ! !

Thankyou Josh, really looking forward to sharing and running these ones through their paces.
    Yippeeeeeeee ! ! !

by josh on Mon May 31, 2010 4:16 am

Thank you Monsoon Gecko
    I appreciate the good report, I must go and keep fire for a Native American ceremony today, so I must get going, but this evening I will answer and give the full history of the Pillow, why its name and where it came from.
    Until this evening
    Josh

Postby josh on Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Where does the Pillow come from:
    It started 30 years ago, when my health went south because of welding in restricted spaces, breathing the fumes, I engaged the services of a nutritionist, her name was Nicole; she had me under a heavy regimen of vitamins and minerals and introduced me to a device called a polarizer that could reverse the spin, from left to right in any food or drink substances.

The polarizer was a box the size of a cigarette pack, may be a 1/2″ wider made of stainless steel, and at the time cost $100, rather high for the time.

I would have it with me where ever I went, I had tried it on coffee and other drinks, and noticed defined changes in the taste of food as well, and hearing the many stories about the device convinced me that I would not go wrong in keeping it with me all the time.

All that time wondering what this box was about, and the lady who made it did not volunteered much info on it

It came in many sizes, the size that I had (cigarette pack) was called the pillow, most of the others were just called polarizers small or large.

The lady who invented the devise was called Ethel, this is all I know of her, except that 10 years ago no more of her products was available, her phone disconnected, and no way to get any more news.

So that is when I made the decisions to reinvent a Pillow, I had not much to work on all I knew for sure is that one of the ingredient was sea weed, and the rest crystals, so the trial and error started about 9 to 10 years ago
    I also decided to name my devise the Pillow in honor of this wonderful lady.

I also found that the least amount of changes, in the amount of crystals, the type, and the other ingredients of rare earth, create a wide range of different results.
    I have made Pillows that cats love to be with and love to sleep on it, and changing proportions but a little, the same cat will not tolerate having it near. But all of them have the same capacity of reversing the spin.

About a year ago, I was being told time and again to start a website (by what was thought at the time to be a good friend), this same friend chose the name of the site ‘joshusmaximus’ and made the site as well.
    Well, as we know, this did not turned out so good :?

So now I made my own site as well as a forum, where we can share audacious ideas without the threat of being banned.

The Pillow is real, it works, all that have tried it know that it works, I do not know if the formula that I use is the same as Ethel, but it look like it is doing the same reversing of the spin.
    Here you have it
    Josh

by nepipemi on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm

When I first received the Life Pillow (LP), I had only just learned to sense the energy from crystals and orgonite through my hands as a palpable sensation. I could not tune into the LP as easily at first but after about a month, I began sensing it very strong. It has a strong pleasant tingly sensation. Waving my hand back and forth over it is a similar sensation as if I would quickly through an evergreen shrub. As a comparison, orgonite feels like a strong push-pull magnetic or slightly electric sensation.

My father was over and I showed him the LP for the first time. We were drinking tea and he added stevia extract to his cup so I offered to treat the tea in his cup with the LP. As I waved it over the cup in his hand, he said “Wow, I felt something, a tingle!” so we did it again to see if he could feel it again and sure enough, he felt the sensation again.

I use the pillow to treat my food and drink, my aluminum kitchenware, and even my amalgam fillings. I know that it must be doing something because I can feel its’ energy though my hands 4 inches away.

Postby Spirit Walker on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 am

I love my Life Pillow…. :) Truly, I do. I’ve been wearing it around my neck since I received it, I sleep with it either on or under my pillow, I take it off and use it to “bless” everything I eat or drink. The energy I sense coming from it is very intense and strong, when palming it, I can literally hit a cushion about 2 inches away from it that repels my hand!!! I found using it like a wand over food and drink to be a very powerful and empowering experience. Just holding it above a glass of water, and slowly moving it back and forth, I can feel the energy “interact” and change the water. Truly astounding and amazing.

Silly me, wondering what a Life Mattress might be like to have, just to sleep upon every night. Not sure I would wake looking like Robert Redford, but I bet in my dreams I would be, and making some indecent proposals to boot!!!! :)

AHO!

Tony

by sacred on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm

I received my life pillow yesterday, and haven’t been without it since! Thank you, Josh! It went straight to my chest and had to stay there for quite some time … how did it know I’ve been going through some grief? (that’s not a serious question, btw, as we know that energy just knows! :D )

I carried it in my left pocket to help with left hip problems, and next thing you know … what hip problems? :lol:

I’ve slept like a babe with it under my pillow … and felt much more ‘alive’ in the morning …

Friends have commented on the calmness and peace it holds …

I blessed a phone call I had to make that was difficult to approach, and not an easy situation to deal with over the phone, and all went remarkably smoothly given the complexity of the situation, the person involved, the number of issues, and the time we had to discuss all of that … end result, message heard and understood in a very short time, with all aspects understood and I believe the situation that got out of balance is now returning to a state of balance … :D

I haven’t had a chance yet to call my friend in Texas and get her feedback for you, Josh, but will post same just as soon as I do!

just wanted to say a big “thank you!”

life is unfolding beautifully … as it always does … ;)

I’m very grateful … Image

by monsoon gecko on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Really like the new soft touch pillow, ..very maluable and luxurious feeling. But best of all it will take on form .Will sit on part of your body and mould to that shape..Lady friend has sore knee joint enjoyed using it..so much so that she’s got it for a while now …doh …just when I was beginning to explore…interesting to see if improvement.
    I continue to enjoy gourmet food and energised water using pillow daily. Hard not to take for granted.
    What a blessing !

Postby sacred on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I’ve been taking my life pillow to meditation and healing groups, and it seems to know where it’s needed … it does have a consciousness through the maker’s intent, I believe! :)

there’s a beautiful Maori healer at the healing groups and when she was working on a woman’s body last week, I felt the urge to offer her the pillow to put on the woman’s chest … she held the pillow and her face lit up … she said it had beautiful energy, and placed it on the woman’s body ….

it brings great comfort and peace to those going through healing, grief, muscular and nerve discomfort … and again, it seems to tell me where it needs to go … my connection with it grows day by day …

when I was blessing my food last night, it stayed over the brussel sprouts for a while, went around the plate, then back to that particular vegie … my first thought was that it had been sprayed with pesticides and the pillow was clearing that …

it’s a gentle healer, Josh, and again I thank you! :)

by josh on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Thank you Sacred, Many folks have also found the positive attribute to the Pillow, enjoy my dear, do not forget to get it in contact with any of your amalgam in your teeth (if you have amalgam) because it will neutralize the mercury :D
    Josh

Postby sacred on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm

thank you for the mention of amalgam, Josh … will most definitely do that! :)

will it make me as good looking as you? :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.