OrgonizeAustralia

Forums Orgoniteplus.net Share your Light OrgonizeAustralia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

G’day mate…you bloody beauty..ha ha
    I know it’s a long way from you guys but some interesting
    stuff here and there.
    Each time I’ve promoted this site on WM, especially to a new
    Aussie gifter,….reference has been deleted….disappointing!

Not that many post here, guess they’re shy…still ,worth a look,

http://orgonizeaustralia.webs.com/

Enjoy

Hello MG, I like this Orgonize Australia forum, It is good that you are speaking about the plaster, It need to be widely accepted and put to good use, it definitely has a front row place in the Orgonite world. Have you tried broadcasting with it?
    j

Good one Josh….so over 20 views and no-one’s signed up to OA…..come on you mob.
    We’d love to see some extra input….keep us entertained and informed..!

Plaster Broadcaster…yep..made one yesterday. About to post photobucket essay now !

Hi MG,

I almost made a comment on it the other day but the registration required an authentication email which requires and authentic email and of course, like the silly ninny that I am, was scared away. I really don’t care if you have my email but I wasn’t sure about who else sees those emails.

I don’t even know why I worry. :? :roll: Very nice site! I shall have to visit more often. The more I learn the more pissed I get! Deleted your link, indeed, what utter rubbish!

“Plaster Broadcaster”. Oh boy, there once was or maybe still is an infamous gaggle of groupies on the American rock and roll scene that call themselves something very similar for a reason I am embarrassed to say in mixed company. :oops:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.