piezoelectric effect and orgonite

Forums Orgoniteplus.net Share your Light piezoelectric effect and orgonite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Postby nepipemi on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 pm

The piezoelectric effect has been highly touted as to what makes the orgonite work. Now it is has been said that it is not actually what makes orgonite work. As can be imagined, there are alot of us going :shock: and :o and :lol: , too.

I also read that the crystal acts as an amplifier and a point of focus or the orgone energy, which seems logical in regards to what we already know of quartz crystals.

M y big question is what is up with resin/metal orgonite that does not contain crystal? Also what about low-shrink resin orgonite (epoxy, tree resin, beeswax)? Does it work? Does it continue to work? Is it just a DOR collector which will then fill up and not transmute any longer? Does it work but not just as well as ones with ‘squeezed’ crystals?

Postby josh on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 pm

The gentleman who coined the name Orgonite is Karl Hans Weltz, back in 1991 he found out about metal and resin, I think he has some kind of legal thing about anyone using that name, but now that the whole world uses it, the cat is out of the bag

He has a very large website selling his things for very high dollars, and from what we know about his Orgonite products, all he uses is resin and metal no crystals and he claims great results. He knows very well the capacitor affect of the device. (in 2005 I did not know of this person nor his inventions, all I knew was Orgonite, and when I gave, on one of the Orgonite boards I was in at the time, the explanation of how the Orgonite work it simply was after some reflections, it seems to me quite logical)

The addition of crystals in Orgonite is giving more focus and an endless way to modulate the energy of the device, but to say that it is the piezoelectric affect that is responsible for the working of the Orgonite is simply ridiculous, there may be piezoelectric happening because of the pressure of the hardening resin, but it is not why it work.

There are different ways to make Orgonite with many different material.
    With resin, metal and crystals
    With sugar metal and crystals
    With hardened tree resin
    With Amber
    With Plaster
    With bees wax
    I can report from the resin Orgonite, from the plaster Orgonite and the bees wax Orgonite
    The resin has more of an electrical feel to it
    The bees wax have a smoother feel to it
    The plaster generate a much higher frequency
    I will do the sugar soon, and as soon as I can get my hand on enough Amber I shall try that as well
    Of all the plaster pieces that I have made 8month to a year ago, none of them have taken any DOR, they are all strong and healthy, plus we have confirmation of the plaster pieces we have given to a few friends : they are clear with no one on board but high vibs and beauty…..some paradigms have to change :o
    OK Nepi what else :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, yes, Josh, why is the sky blue???????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by josh on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:47 am

Why is the sky blue: The other day, at The Home Depot, my lady Catherine bought a bunch of paint that was on sale, she did not know what to do with it…..but it was on sale,,,,,, it was blue, later she said she had a good idea in how to use the paint…..so we bought a very tall ladder
    josh

Postby nepipemi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 am

That sure has to be easier than making all this orgonite and running all over the world depositing gifts hither and thither and then still have whiteouts.

by josh on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:02 pm

This is new, I just got this from David Icke forum, I thought it may be interesting:
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    FROM DAVID ICKE FORUM:

Also found interesting information about the roots of orgonite:

“Karl Welz is not the inventor of “orgonite”.
    Welz invented only the term. Nothing else.
    This happened in the 1990ies

This is the result of a research I did in the last weeks.

There are at least two reliable sources, which describe the principle of “orgonite” and after a little research on google the material can also be found in the internet.

The first source is Franz Bardon (read more on him here). We surely can call him the root-source for the principle which Welz calls “orgonite”.
    In his book “Initiation Into Hermetics”, published in 1956, he describes a mixture of metal particles and aloe resin, which he called a solid “fluidic condenser”. He used it to collect and direct life-force.
    Bardon wrote to have his knowledge from the old alchemists.
    Welz refers to Bardon and his magic principles also on his website, so Welz is very familiar with Bardon’s works!
    I wonder, where Welz did really “find” his “invention”.
    On his website he calls us thieves, well, what should we call Mr. Welz? It´s up to you! Bardon is dead, so he can´t give us the answer!
    Nevertheless, Welz must be acknowledged to have developed the principle much further than anybody else before and to have created really new applications and useful modifications of it! This is his merit.

The second source is P. Flanagan, who describes the same mixture of “conductive or semiconductive particles” embedded in resin as an element in his air ionizing generators. This happened in the 1980ies. Mr. F. is well known to be very familiar with magic and the functions of life force. Where did he get all is information? I don´t believe it all popped up in his brain spontaneously. You have to have information, in order to make new findings, which are really yours! (Remember my discovery, which I then called: “Canned Orgone”)

So the first one who described the principle of orgonite is Franz Bardon, who by the way was murdered in “police custody” in 1958, a few months after W. Reich had been murdered in a US prison.
    This knowledge is accessible to anybody who can read since the 1950ies!

Welz may claim a term, but not a principle! The principle goes back to Franz Bardon, who himself never claimed to have invented it, but learned it from the alchemists!
    The same is for Flanagan. The principle was well known for decades before he came up with his patent on air ionizing machines.”

Egoli.Buster:

“Thanks for posting this, Manfred! I did not know. But I do know that several patents are out for similar mixes, among others one for a mix of resin, metal particles and back tourmaline (!) to shield microwave radiation(!). The numbers of these patents were forwarded to me by a member of the German forum. www.cb-forum.com
    We may live in constant violation of such patients, hehe.
    The stealth bomber coating is nothing but orgonite btw. Closer to what the wanderpisser calls “microorgonite” because it’s basically metal dust in resin.
    I mean honestly, who invented cement?
    There are just things that are obvious as soon as you put 1+1 together.”

See here—> http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/vi…highlight=welz

Franz Bardon

Czech Franz Bardon was a Hermetic magician who was tortured and imprisoned by the 3rd Reich for more than 3 years for refusing to reveal esoteric information. After the end of World War II, Bardon resumed his healing and occult work.

In 1956, one of the books he published was “Initiation Into Hermetics: A Course of Instruction of Magic Theory & Practice”. In the book he reveals that energy accumulators are known as fluid condensers, either solid, liquid or aeriform. And he further reveals that solid fluid condensers are a mix of resin and metal (as is 21st century orgonite!). In Bardon’s words: “The so-called genuine alchemistic “life-elixirs” are nothing else but marvellously composed fluid condensers.”
    josh

Postby MariaT on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

Franz Bardon

Czech Franz Bardon was a Hermetic magician who was tortured and imprisoned by the 3rd Reich for more than 3 years for refusing to reveal esoteric information. After the end of World War II, Bardon resumed his healing and occult work.

In 1956, one of the books he published was “Initiation Into Hermetics: A Course of Instruction of Magic Theory & Practice”. In the book he reveals that energy accumulators are known as fluid condensers, either solid, liquid or aeriform. And he further reveals that solid fluid condensers are a mix of resin and metal (as is 21st century orgonite!). In Bardon’s words: “The so-called genuine alchemistic “life-elixirs” are nothing else but marvellously composed fluid condensers.”

Hey, Josh… that quote above… I wrote that. It’s on my website, word for word! Was that posted on the David Icke forum or did you find my website and quote from it?

Maria

Edit: I found the post on http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre … 7&page=262. And yes, it IS a quote from my website… Woohoo!!

“Franz Bardon

–> http://www.awesomeorgonite.com/pioneers.html ”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.